GTA: Online Is ALMOST Here!!!!

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Vikto Beats, Sep 30, 2013.

1. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

BF4 on PC>>>>

ohhhh kill em
    test
  2. Bad Dude

Bad Dude Are you bad enough?

Lol man yall were never online and I switched over to Psn but the same result.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    test
  3. Ckopper

Ckopper ....

I play a lot of survival, I don't have any real friends on this either but found some in random deathmatch and survival modes. Don't even have a mic, that's why I haven't played missions in a while, no real coordination lol.

But yeah I too am in another active crew, think theres only one FYHL member on ps3 and he's never on lol
    test
  4. BlaZeDemBeaTz

BlaZeDemBeaTz 5 Letters - YMCMB

add me on xbox

sn = Jonny Boot
    test
  5. Vikto Beats

Vikto Beats aka Viktomajarmo

Ya we took a long break after that haha. We go insane and buy new games, play em a couple weeks. Then completely lose interest in gaming for like 3-4 weeks. Then we jump right back in haha. Wish I was young again, I can't stick to any game long enough to finish it. Gta the only one I beat in years
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  6. Vikto Beats

I been watchin 1080p videos of BF on pc. Oh my god man, looks so good. I really can't get the hang of the mouse and keyboard, I need to buy a 360 controller for this shit. I copped a couple cheap COD controllers for the pc, but they suck for FPS games.
    test
  7. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

twin GTX 650TI looks amazing run the battle screen off the 55 to help me locate these fucks. ipad commander mode ill

u can run BF4 on your PC with a 360 controller no problem.
    test
  8. Maurkadi

Maurkadi Well-Known Member

bruh bring ya ass back, i be playing that bitch heavy with macy
    test
  9. Bad Dude

Bad Dude Are you bad enough?

What's ur Sn?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    test
  10. Maurkadi

Maurkadi Well-Known Member

Maurkadi
    test
  11. Smouble ML

Smouble ML 90% In NFL Playoff Predictions

not ur rm screen name u fool. :funny: He's talking bout ur PSN name.
    test
  12. Rex Skully

Rex Skully .......

Maurkadi, add me

BuzzookaJOE

All my real life friends play on Xbox live :(

I got an Xbox but I can't get use to GTA or Sports games on it, I just play COD on it.
    test
  13. Macy Payolla

Macy Payolla Well-Known Member

LOL man I had a ball this morning. about 4am. it was only 4 people in the room. I was in my condo watching this dude have the time of his life beating up AIs and killing himself on the hill, so I got up to go kill him. on my way there it was a guy sitting in his car at ponsobys like he was untouchable so I took him out on my way to my victim. then i drove out to the boonies to get mr. happy. by the time he noticed me I was already out my car. he was so panicked he flipped his car and got stuck. he was just a'rockin and rocking. finally he rocked it right sight up and I hit him with the AK and sped off. LMAOOO he tried to send the Mercenaries after me but I escaped. He decided to call it a night after that. It was great.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  14. Ckopper

Ckopper ....

I joined a random survival today and me and this one dude were doing survival maps, dude was like level 850 or some shit like that and we hit up Processed, Boneyard, and sandy shores all 10 rounds fairly easily. I left though and went back into freemode. He later sent me a friend request and an invite to join his session, I joined and dude sent me a text saying he was going to share some of his bounty reward with me and he ends up giving me this lol

[​IMG]
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  15. double ML

double ML plekz = wannabe thought police

who all on xbox?
    test
  16. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

What the fuccccccccccccccck

I'm broke as fuck I aint even got 1 mil lol
    test
  17. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

Got damn bruh, what is dude worth a billy?
    test
  18. BlaZeDemBeaTz

BlaZeDemBeaTz 5 Letters - YMCMB

i diligently been saving my gta cash to get the entity xf car to customize that bitch out and crush these fools on the commute race. finnally got it last night. the addler has a slight speed advantage but it dont stick to the ground like the entity does. i was racing w the addler at first and it seemed like every time a player would bump me id spin in circles uncontrollably. then i noticed it was happening to the other racers also.
    my customized expirience is all about building the sickest garage up.
    test
  19. Vikto Beats

add me up: Vikto Beats
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  20. Ckopper

Ckopper ....

He didn't earn it though lol it's a bounty hack, shits going around PS3 and 360 right now. Modded console owners were passing around a 21 billion dollar bounty file, he told me someone gave him the file. Rockstar cut off the option to share money with people but you can still share your bounty reward so that's why he was able to give me some. So if you guys play in free mode long enough you might be able to catch a hacker putting a 2 bill bounty on someone and collect it lol, or be lucky enough to be sitting in a session where someone is just handing shit out.
    test