GTA: Online Is ALMOST Here!!!!

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Vikto Beats, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Vikto Beats

Vikto Beats aka Viktomajarmo

Just got my first garage, 6 cars. It's nothin compared to @skrybe sk 's G-Unit music video set, but she's comfy. My character aint a soft ass bearded Tiger Woods in a pink polo tho. I got vato scars from all the work I put in

[​IMG]
    test
  2. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

I forgot bout my nigga T-Bone

Last of a dieing breed
    test
  3. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

Armor trucks in single player don't ever have shit. I blew one up and didn't even get the money back I spent on the sticky bomb

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  4. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

You gotta run to the back of the truck, they usually fall out the back for me.
    test
  5. skrybe sk

skrybe sk Liberty Valance

In multiplayer they got like 10k in em.
    test
  6. BlaZeDemBeaTz

BlaZeDemBeaTz 5 Letters - YMCMB

I played for like 2 hrs last night online.
    i just kept getting murked and losing all my money from the hospital bills or whatever. and when id kill ppl i wasnt getting a return worth the risk id get a measly 100$ off em. then i went and did the store robbery mission and made like 1700 but before i could turn around some mark ass bitch sprayed me w the uzi and stole my take...
    test
  7. BlaZeDemBeaTz

BlaZeDemBeaTz 5 Letters - YMCMB

i didnt like that there was a limited amount of players in the city also. it felt too empty i think its 16 max or something?
    id have to drive like 20 real minutes to catch up to someone.
    test
  8. Vikto Beats

Ridin with friends, c4 hangin out the window ready for action

[​IMG]
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  9. Vikto Beats

test
  10. Bad Dude

Bad Dude Are you bad enough?

i was out doin hoodrat things and the block got hot, i had to murk off a couple pigs and then the swat team came after me

so i drove out to the air force base and hopped in the fighter jet a crashed it into a helicopter
    test
  11. Bad Dude

Spent the last three hours hunting down this faggot that kept wanting drama. I drove by him and let him live then he followed me. So I dropped the tint on him real quick, then went to the strip club to celebrate his death. His gay ass follows me in there so I go outside real quick wait for him to come out and hit him with that pump and snatched his ass up real quick. It was on after that, we all hopped in the range rover and road on that nigga continously for three hours. He filled my celly up with all kinda angry ass texts lmaooooooo

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4
    test
  12. Newportz

Newportz Bang Bang

What lvl are you urb?
    test
  13. Bad Dude

Either late six or seven

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4
    test
  14. Newportz

Newportz Bang Bang

Man the one sorry ass aspect of online is...

I have these 2 doods run up on me while I'm minding my business and I lit both of em up....they keep coming after me and getting slaughtered...

I'm talking crazy shit over the mic because they keep trying to get back all the money I'm taking off them and they're dying

Next thing you know..I get player kicked...

Wtf?
    test
  15. Newportz

Newportz Bang Bang

2 people should not be able to kick you offline where you have to rejoin the online portion to que with a different group.
    test
  16. skrybe sk

You got kicked for talking so much and it wasn't just those two it was a bunch of people. If there's 16 people in that room they all hear your mouth in their game...and god forbid your levels are too high and there's reverb or hissing.

My chat settings are turned on 'crew+friends' so I'm not talking to the entire room. If you wanna shit talk a specific person call them...everyone in the room is in your contacts list in the cellphone.
    test
  17. skrybe sk

Anybody talking to much or too loudly or has mad reverb and feedback on their mic with their chat setting on 'everyone' typically gets kicked lol
    test
  18. Newportz

Newportz Bang Bang

Ive been kicked without a mic as well...and it's always after a battle with 2 prople in a POV.
    test
  19. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

I play on passive a lot when I am trying to make cash and some lvl 7 bitch nigga gunned me down when I was trying to get a car into LS customs.

Went rage beast on every player after that shit, got a bunch of stickies and grenades, full armor and silenced smg.

Killed that nigga like 5 times and like 4 others a buncha times, I got kicked for it lol.
    test
  20. Bad Dude

cats just be on here thuggin man...not even doin missions, they just walkin the streets tryna catch a body.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test