GTA 5 Is ALMOST here!!!!

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Vikto Beats, Sep 7, 2013.

1. brother mouzone

brother mouzone Well-Known Member

At what point do you sell the stock cigaret company?
    test
  2. skrybe sk

skrybe sk Liberty Valance

No...his family survives unfortunately smh
    test
  3. Ckopper

Ckopper ....

Damn, i was hoping that at least jimmy would have a chance to die lol.
    test
  4. Ckopper

Ckopper ....

Man i crashed my shit in the middle of nowhere running from cops on my way to a helipad somewhere. Thought id go walking ended up hunting lol

[​IMG]
    test
  5. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

i kept going off the map on a jetski.. decided to jumpoff to try and lore a shark. i came up for air and the jetski was gone... fml.
    test
  6. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

Lol look who has a lifeinvader page
    [​IMG]
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  7. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

I ran up on Packie yesterday. This nigga was robbing a store and needed a ride.

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  8. DaAlmightyDolla

I found the ufo underwater... I went online and it turns out theres a lot of supernatural shit in the game. Ign has videos on them. They have a couple easy ways to make lots of money too.
    test
  9. Maurkadi

Maurkadi Well-Known Member

vikto i had that situation happen with the dudes and brief cases, mine happened in the granora desert and i caught the action of it as it happened, it was a shootout between a bunch of dudes that i think were drug dealers and the police

one of the salsa drug dealer dudes i was close to was saying he would reward me if i joined and help him escape the shootout, before i could even think to make a decision i noticed a two brief cases around 5 of the dead guys he was with they both had $5000 a piece in them, i picked the first one up and he said something like "oh no i don't think so" and then he just shot at my ass

when he shot at me i was near like 3 bystanders in which he killed one of them, and the police just went ham on dude and then they made a call in so the crime scene people could come in
    test
  10. Maurkadi

Maurkadi Well-Known Member

so yesterday when i was playing i was in the grand senora desert and came across these hillbillies trying to rape some young airhead just on the side of the road, i must of rubbed my eyes four times in disbelief this game actually showed the parts of dude being naked holding a damn shotgun make sure the girl don't run, while the other dude was wrestling with her trying to get her clothes off, that didn't work so they attempted to put her in their car just before i shot them

[​IMG]

this the girl they tried to rape

[​IMG]

and after taking this hag home she had the nerve to only pay $80, smh

[​IMG]
    test
  11. brother mouzone

brother mouzone Well-Known Member

I helped a dude get his bike back in one of those little side missions and he gave me a share of his stock worth 100,000k
    test
  12. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

ya'll know that if you hook up your game with the rockstar social club, the pictures from the in-game phone get sent to the site and you can also get unlockable hair styles for the characters using your social club username and pw on the lifeinvader site I think.
    test
  13. Geedorah

Geedorah King

100,000,000?
    test
  14. Vikto Beats

Vikto Beats aka Viktomajarmo

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    test
  15. Vikto Beats

Vikto Beats aka Viktomajarmo

wow man, this is why I love this game. My story was way different.

I had another similar situation, where I was walking near a hotel and a shootout unfolded between 2 dudes in suits and the cops. I hid behind the wall till the shootout stopped and both dudes dropped briefcases. The cops yelled "alright guys get the cases!" Before they got to em I grabbed both of em, 10k in one 7k in the other. Walked away without havin to waste a bullet or deal with any wanted level. I'm the baddest bitch
    test
  16. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

test
  17. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

Wow this thread will never end.
    test
  18. DaAlmightyDolla

i had the no country for old men scenario....

that rape shit is crazy.havent seen that yet. they made a movie that sounded like that a while back. the lady was writer and she was raped by 3 guys in the woods. then she got revenge.
    test
  19. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

I spit on your grave. It's from the 70s they remade it

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  20. Ckopper

Ckopper ....

What is it with trevor always ending up in his underwear? I switched to him once and he had lingerie on. I took the bounty hunting mission and came across dude in the quarry, got knocked unconscious and woke up in my underwear lying on the train track.
    test