GTA 4 Review

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Wrecktify, May 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wrecktify

Wrecktify New Member

You're right...I am ignorant for the simple fact that I am human and humans are far from being omniscient. There isn't one person who can say that he knows about everything. Everyone is ignorant to something...even your retarded ass.
    test
  2. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

your right, i dont know about everything

just more than you
    test
  3. Wrecktify

Wrecktify New Member

Ok, I'll let you keep THINKING that. If that allows you to sleep at night.
    test
  4. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

is anybody else finding that mission for little jacob to be impossible where you have to bring some drugs to this guy on the interstate with a piece of shit car?
    test
  5. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

An opinion can be considered 'professional advice'. The way you tried to do your review was as if you were a professional. Sorry if I called you on your bullshit. I'm sorry you're a bitter old gamer who's prime was Super Mario Bros. 3.

Good analogy on the homework. Too bad it was being used against you, without you knowing.
    test
  6. Wrecktify

Wrecktify New Member

I never said I was a professional gamer Perfect Drug. I'm not a bitter old gamer either...I bet I am old enough to be ur older brother at best..and yes..I've seen generations of video games and I happen to know what I personally like and dislike. Does it make me bitter just because I have preferences?

You didn't call me out on anything dude. With every post, you're just making urself look more and more foolish. I will tell you once again...maybe you're not reading or u suffer from dyslexia or something...

I played the game and I gave MY PERSONAL opinion on it......you and that fool Jayoo are the only ones that don't comprehend the meaning of opinion. I'm not trying to insult ur intelligence...but it isn't that hard to understand.

I play the games.....give my opinion..in hopes of starting a meaningful conversation where I can read other people's viewpoints abt the game. Yet, it's basically the same stuff every time.....I'm attacked because I don't like a game that is a fad. It makes no sense. Next time I do a review, I am going to post a nice disclaimer...MAYBE you will finally understand then. Some people need shit spoonfed to them...even if it is plainly obvious.
    test
  7. Complete Chaos

Thank you if you do a disclaimer next time. I'm going to keep it simple, don't feel like writing/reading paragraphs right now.

But this was fun, I enjoyed it. Been a long time since I've got to argue about video games. Oh, and you were the last person I argued with about games/game systems.

But in all honesty... what did you expect from a Grand Theft Auto title?
    To me, they delievered on what I expected from the franchise.
    test
  8. Wrecktify

Wrecktify New Member

I guess what I was looking for was a different feel. The more open enviornments and the minigames are cool..but..to me...it felt like more of the same. You just drive around..back and forth to people's houses getting assignment etc. I know the title is "grand theft auto"..but I was looking for more. Especially since they delayed the game you know? Thats what disappointed me the most.
    test
  9. Complete Chaos

Yeah, after I opened up the 3 islands, I only do maybe a mission or 2 a day. They don't take long, the rest of the time I'm calling the friends and playing the mini-games or doing the DWI thing. That's just entertaining to me.

I've been playing a lot of gta4 multiplayer. I think that's why it was delayed.. not sure.
    test
  10. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

The guy is located underneath the bridge. You'll have to get out of your car to make the transaction.
    test
  11. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

did we all forget this is the guy who wants the game to do what you want at all times? like i wanna go sell drugs, the game has to develop the rest of the story around that as i play, then i decide i wanna go kill jacob, and again the story must develop as i play to make up for what i do, because games with "assignments" or an actual "story" are no good anymore lmao
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.