GTA 4 Review

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Wrecktify, May 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

actually I did. It took me 45hrs to complete the story.

I didn't read the rest of your post. If some ones opinion doesn't comply with your retarded, sheltered perspective, that's all you do - Make shit up.
    test
  2. Look im Gangsta

I dissagree. The dialogue isn't the same with Kate as it is with the others. Well, that's how I feel at least.

And yeah, I'm awaiting the DLC.
    test
  3. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

I have my "Story Complete" save file and a new one where I'm blasting through the story missions to do it in under 30hrs .. (and make some opposite decisions) ..

On 1st run I didn't want to miss a moment of dialogue as it's evident that so much effort has been put in by RS .. witty 1 liners and such .. even standing on the street listening to phone conversations made for some entertaining moments ..
    test
  4. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

make shit up? what did i "make up"?? lol, you fuckin british tool

just because you suck at the game and it took you 45 hours to complete still doesn't mean you took time to interact with characters, what does the hours it took matter? you straight out said you avoiding certain characters, dates, etc

how can you complain when you purposely avoid parts? fuckin dumbass
    test
  5. jayoo

because your reviews suck i have "wool" over my eyes?
    its not JUST because i disagree, its because you so ignorantly point out what you see as flaws, but is really just your retardation.
    test
  6. jayoo

you're right, everyone is entitled to an opinion

but we're entitled to the opinion that your opinion is retarded

and thats basically the consensus between 90% of the posters id say
    test
  7. Look im Gangsta

WTF, no I didn't you half bread prick.

I said people weren't that important to me and the dialogue was lacking.

So I'm shit and I didn't play the game < That's you pulling shit out your arse you fucking retard. I can take photos of my stats screen if you'd like, but I'm sure you'd simply pull some other shit out your arse.

This is why 99.9% of the site ignores you and has done for 7 long fucking years.
    test
  8. Wrecktify

Wrecktify New Member

To each his own.
    test
  9. WWIII

WWIII It has begun...

What I meant was you're still like the emo kid down the block who says things aren't good so you can be "unique".
    test
  10. Wrecktify

Wrecktify New Member

I say things aren't good because I've evaluated the product and formed an opinion thereafter. Is there a problem with that? I'm not trying to be "unique" as you say.
    test
  11. Wrecktify

Wrecktify New Member

Lets think about what "review" means.

Re=a prefix that means to go back

View=is short for viewpoint, or opinion

dictionary.com's definition of review is: to look back upon; view retrospectively; a critical article or report, as in a periodical, on a book, play, recital, or the like; critique; evaluation.

When Ebert "reviewed" movies....did you accept his views as facts? or opinion?

The same applies here...

It's not that difficult to see what I've done here.
    test
  12. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

yeah, if you don't want your opinoin disputed, don't put it otu for public display.

I would make a review, but i'm still only 30% complete and probably won't have any time to play for a long time......so it may rack up as another game i failed to complete
    test
  13. Wrecktify

Wrecktify New Member

Yea, i hear u.
    test
  14. jayoo

yes we covered this, your review is an opinion, and you have that right

and AGAIN.. let me say..

we have the right to the opinion that YOUR opinion SUCKS

and thats basically how its going.
    test
  15. jayoo

yes, 99.9% of the site ignores me.

whats sad is, if that were actually true, i couldnt care less
    and yet, you sit here to point it out as if its a devastating fact to me

your from fuckin wales lmao
    like lets be real, since when did what you say mean anything?
    test
  16. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

You're amusing to me wreck.

The 'you're dumb' comment really got to you. I've never seen anyone go off on a rant like that to try to prove that they're smart. Because you use puncuations, you're smart? Wowzerz! I muzt b da smatzezt prez0n 43v3rz. Seriously, fix the typos in your fragmented paragraphs before you try to pull that one off.

You can have an opinion without any sort of factual backing or support, but the point I was trying to make(Which went over that genius head of yours) was that without any type of support or backing; your original opinion and any opinion you make after that holds no weight(It makes you look stupid in simple terms).

But just as everyone else in the thread said; You're opinion sucks, and our opinion is to tell you how it sucks. If you can't take criticism, especially on a website about how bad your opinion is then you should keep spending your whole day trying to find loopholes in the bullshit that vomits from your mouth, wait you do that already.
    test
  17. Wrecktify

Wrecktify New Member

You're amusing to me as well, "Perfect Drug". Believe me, I'm not stifled, mad, nor worried about you. It's the internet. You're just a clueless, insecure kid.

Who's trying to prove that they are smart? Anyone would look smart standing next to your dumbass. You can't even formulate your own arguments. You have to go look at what some other hater wrote in order to find a way to lash back at me. You two are so ridiculous...it's funny. Ha, yet..I'm amusing? What kind of fool uses the word factual and opinion in the same sentence. Why should I even bother arguing with someone who is THAT stupid? You're like a kid who puts 1+1=10 on a homework assignment...gets it wrong....and then does the same shit AGAIN on an exam. BTW, typos are nothing compared to your disjointed counter-attacking arguments.
    test
  18. jayoo

^your point for calling him stupid was probably the most ignorant response on rm lmao
    test
  19. Wrecktify

Wrecktify New Member

^^^^ Apparently, noone likes you on rm, you're not that popular in any forum ...and you always run around saying dumb shit....you're like that annoying fly that never goes away until u have to fumigate your entire house. You've been fumigated...now buzz off...please.
    test
  20. jayoo

if that were true, it wouldn't change the fact you are ignorant, point blank period.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.