GTA 4 Review

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Wrecktify, May 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

around 6 million copies sold worldwide .. generating $500m .. in its first week .. making it the biggest entertainment release OF ALL TIME ..
    test
  2. WWIII

WWIII It has begun...

I see wrecktify hasn't changed a bit.
    test
  3. Wrecktify

Wrecktify New Member

Ur right, I haven't. It hasn't changed that I actually have an opinion. Accept that fact and move on with your life. I'm not supposed to like every game..even if it seems like the hot item at that time. I play games that I ENJOY, not playing a game just because it's a fad and everyone else is doing it. That's a very childish...high schoolish mentality.
    test
  4. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

You act like you're the only one that has ever had an opinion. Then you get mad when people dispute your opinion, because you have no factual backing behind it just preconceived notions. Dude, get over yourself and stick to reviewing Splinter Cell 89, this years "new" Call of Duty, and the 56th Rainbow Six edition they release.

You play games that appeal to people in their 30's then bash on games for younger gamers.

Please explain to me how the 4935634634 war games they produce each year are so much different in each installation. The only thing that saves those type of games in online play. Condemned 2 was mediocre; WOW! Another AA horror game, and there's only been about 4 so far in the first quarter. Yet you come down on games that do the same thing? Why? Because you're 'mature' and it doesn't appeal to you? But yet, you're a 'grown up' who still gets mad when people disagree with his opinion, and instead of listening to their side you try to put yourself in an untouchable bubble, saying this and that game was good.

'Oh, DMC4 sucks it's too hard I can't beat one of the easiest fucking bosses in the game. I don't know how to roll or shoot, I'm a newbie gamer who claims to have played games my whole life.' - That's basically how you reviewed DMC4 when you failed to realized it's one of the easier ones, and DMC series is built upon the combat and insane difficulty.

Like I said; You're outdated, just read books old timer.
    test
  5. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

I've completed it and I'd give it a 8/10.

Good game though. Just could have done with a better ending, plus once you finnish the story, the phone goes dead.

SPOILER

Plus you don't even get to fuck kate, wtf. I put in work for the pixel pussy.
    test
  6. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

^^^^ which ending did you get??
    test
  7. Fantom

Fantom :ihadadream:

i chose revenge instead of money... what ending do you get if you choose money?

i shoulda saved beforehand so i could see both :\

and the phone doesnt go dead, you can still call up people like jacob and roman, packie or the girls you're dating...
    test
  8. Wrecktify

Wrecktify New Member

test
  9. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

SPOILERS

I played both endings. I did Revenge first, which I gotta say was pointless. I'm glad I saved and it's because I saved that I didn't come on here shit talking the game. Not only is it a bad ending, but it's completely and utterly.... pointless. Kate was a name thrown into a few convos and if you had enough time with, you went on a generic date with. But there was no real build up, no real script between the two. You took her bowling, she didn't put out. End of. Then she died. You feel.... sad? I felt nothing. I didn't even go after Dimitri, I simply loaded up the other save.

Money was alot better. It wasn't a stella script and Roman wasn't really that important to me. But then he dies and your like 'shit.' I felt bad, and that's compounded by the fact it's the end of the game. It touched me. Kate meant fuck all. I didn't flinch, but with Roman, I felt it.

Neither was a great ending, but don't get me wrong. Most of you take my criticism knife over spoon - I liked the game. It kept me played, I liked the interactivity, the humour everything. I just felt the story had a nice build up then it wained a bit and then it ended. I'm looking forward to the DLC because I enjoy playing it.

As for the phone, you know what I meant.
    test
  10. Living HeLL

Living HeLL real nigga shit

i wasnt feelin the game that much in the beginin but the story is much better when you get into it
    test
  11. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

spoilers....

ratiko i guess it all depends on how you played the game....my character did a fair amount of shit with roman and kate......and there was a lot of convo between niko and them... so i guess it depends on how much you actually interacted witih the both of them....but ill agree the ending could have been drawn out a bit more.....

still a great game...def the best gta to date...cant wait for the dlc
    test
  12. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

they need to do a lot of work on the online play.
    test
  13. Living HeLL

Living HeLL real nigga shit

alot of the online games are glitchy as fuck...but ima beat in turf wars and free mode....tag=chillshooter holla
    test
  14. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

your just a horrible player LOL and they dont look next gen? wow, you're either halfway towards legally blind, or have a regular TV, or actually one more option, you have a shitty as fuck HDTV.

driving is fucking EASY, you just suck at it, hence why you probably avoid racing games as well, especially GT ones.

the bowling was one of the worst side-games included, a spare was 100% everytime if you're not stupid, and a strike almost as close... i dominated anyone in-game i played that with, it was boring as fuck. another sign you know not to much about good/bad.

how is the game monotonous when its a storyline? the story doesnt loop, so there is no monotony......what a fuckin idiot, monotonous is assassins creed, you have no idea what you're talking about.....again. if you dont wanna kill/beat anybody up, you dont wanna drive, you only like bowling mini-game, you dont go on dates, of course its fucking monotonous you ignorant fuck, holy shit, people blow my mind with the stupidity they show...

you have the WORST game reviews ive ever read, you point out things that are so wrong, that 90% of the other how many buyers was it? i know well over 3 million, anyways... 90% of these people find NO problems where you do, and this isnt just GTA this is every game ive ever seen you review

i think you're just mentally handicapped and can't experience these games properly.
    test
  15. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

and........ you know why? because you just went through missions, nobody wants to take the time to interact with the characters, hear the dialogue, you probably missed 45% of the game dialogue, honestly. i went on plenty of dates with kate (no she doesnt put out, but is a girl whose easy the one you'd want in real life? its mimicking reality), kicked it with roman a lot, and everyone else... so despite who died, it was a big deal. niko even has conversation with another character saying hes seeing a girl he "really likes", but if you hadn't been chillin with her you probably just missed that..

people aren't fully getting GTA because the storyline almost banks on you actually taking advantage of the side interactions you can have, but to many people are just rushing to finish the game. had you took the time to do a lot of the side missions/dates you would have been more intrigued by the ending, trust me.
    test
  16. Wrecktify

Wrecktify New Member

^^^^^ If you don't like my reviews or don't like what me or anyone else has to say...then shut the fuck up and move on to another thread. You're just some hyper, over-caffeinated fanboy pansy who refuses to pull the wool cover from over your eyes.

If you don't like my reviews...don't read them..point blank. No one is putting a gun to your head and telling you to read MY "views" on things are they?

Why is it with you people that just because u disagree with something..you either have to suck at gaming or you have to be something other than normal? STFU...If you like the game..GREAT...I didn't like it.....move on with your life and accept that.
    test
  17. General Duck

General Duck Legendary

The one thing I can do without is flying out the front of the car when you hit something. Makes chases pretty difficult.
    test
  18. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

Wow, you're not attacking me? I must've hit the nail on the head because you surely seem mad with all the !!!!!'s you used not to mention the caps on certain parts, it's as if you were trying to emphasize certain part to make yourself look intelligent. A good opinion has some factual backing. The fact that you went out of your way to make your opinion known shows you truely care. You really should stick to reading books, since you know nothing about video games nor music. Perfect Drug is a name of a song.

Apparently you take this too seriously.
    test
  19. Wrecktify

Wrecktify New Member

Perfect Drug, or whatever your name is.....it's called punctuation. How am I going to get mad over the internet? Does that make sense to you? In terms of me trying to make myself "look" intelligent...I don't have to do that..because I am.

Apparently, you have a problem with the "definition" of an opinion...and until you take time out of your day to pick up a dictionary..I can no longer continue this conversation with you.

You're right..I should stick to reading books...just like anyone with any decent hope of a future should. If reading books keeps me from becoming a clueless airhead like yourself..then I'll spend my entire summer doing just that.

Let me know when you've found Webster's definition of "opinion"...then I can school you once again..or maybe you won't bother responding anymore because you'll realize how stupid and foolish you sound right about now.

I won't even go into my experiences with videogames...you're just an internet face..I've nothing to prove to you. Like I said, when you've located a decent dictionary...let me know. They sell them at Walmart.
    test
  20. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

*******spoiler warning**********

The ending was cold blooded as hell e••••ally if you choose the money mission before hand. I built a 90% relationship with roman and It actually feelt like I was taking revenge after he was murdered.I put in about 60% with kate and gave up because she would not fuck me. The ending wasn't bad at all. what was bad was where niko made the final kill. The final kill should of been made at the top of the statue of liberty. That would of made the ending epic.

Best niko line: Speak english.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.