GT <RAP> Track - "Go on my own"

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by g.t., Aug 27, 2013.

1. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

https://soundcloud.com/geniustracks

Click to stream.

rap sucks, and ill sing it here to montana.....no family when i bury yall wit my grammar...grammar.....thats the way i rap the gift im santa....sonNin rap, foul kin guess im in atlanta...raps puss, when im pushin in the big bananna...ill fix the plan or quit the damn mic.... this i swear ta....rap sick skills wreakin, as if its puerta...kill for sport, then report it in to mrs. laguerta......listen man i give a damn if i might suck at this, trouble is my humbleness kept me down, in comfort with......the laid back, crap......but i made that rap....like bobby flay, but stay back because the sane may snap....uh....you probly chill in an insane may bach huh? well when i get mine ill have struggled for the phat sums...if you know me then dont try to tell me shit.... about how to rap gt puts the work in...

where i am has a hand in the sunshine.....what i do is..from my own mind...

some say rap has satan in it....who can blame em....my problem is the shit they say to make um famous...but i dont like it when the mother fuckers judgin it...are the ones who made money the main judge of the public...cuz i been told since i was walkin, i should work hard, stive to becomea better seller wit a credit card....house and a car workin long as the days are...no time for kids, cuz success is to slave hard....yea....i got a problem wit a corky nation....money over people, is the theme inside a corporation....water breaks and altercations..plus yer salty waitin....for a paycheck...... plus ya make less,
    till the boss says that yer off probation...all behavin...are we really lost in vacant times....im just makin rhymes...if you know me then dont try to tell me shit.... about how to rap gt puts the work in...

prod by adamack
    test
  2. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

sleepers.

Rapmusic.com

RAPmusic

Rapmusicgotcalm

RAPmusic
    test
  3. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

beats dope , pretty cool man
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  4. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

Thanks pace i appreciate that. I try to leep tracks coming to elevate. Lmk if ya ever wanna do work.
    test
  5. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

forsure man , stay in contact add me on soundcloud
    test
  6. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

chess piece
    test