GRUDGE MATCH: PREY FOR DETH...DETH TO L.KROSS

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by DethStryque, Jun 8, 2014.

1. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

You refused to spit live on your cellie, you agreed to a text battle. 3 rounds. 48 bars cap per round...but ya know? You can GO UNLIMITED. I prefer unlimited. All the other rules in our agreement above apply.
    test
  2. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Look at that u homo lol started the thread with vote swaying. Talkin bout u refused to use a cellie like thats a negative lmao thats a negative on u for suggestin that gay ass shit u should lose votes for bringin it up. Dont worry about swayin our voters tho theyre not gonna be newbs.

New stipulation; all voters have to have been for for at least five years an have enough posts to not be a newbie retard so lets say registration date 2008 an at least 13650 posts seems fair. Lmao yeah deth ur done u can record ur terrivle verse on ur phone u can record it like a real battle to a beat with a mic u homo u can go unlimited bars lol unlimited rounds have fun tryin to convince veterans that ur any kind of talented

Good luck u fuckin fag hahaha [funny]
    test
  3. DethStryque

Your new stipulation is stupid. Under the RWZ rules, time on board is irrelevant. Quality of vote is all that counts. That's why the RWZ rules INSIST on votes on categories and INSIST on being HELD ACCOUNTABLE for those votes. That's how successfully cheating, hate votes, d/r votes, ignorant votes, etc are prevented via the RWZ rules.

That's why the RWZ rules stay. And that's Reason Number One that your "5 years at least" stipulation is rejected.

Reason Number Two is that members who have signed in circa 2008 as you urge almost never vote in The Emcee Battle Arena. So votes would almost never happen if we shrink an already small voting populace.

Reason Number Three: My idea allows your vets AND ANYONE ELSE to vote. It's the only fair way.

Oh yeah...your math is as bad as your bars and posts are. it's 2014. "...all voters have to have been for for at least five years an have enough posts to not be a newbie rertard so lets say registration date 2008..."

2014-5=2009, NOT 2008. You are clearly a math whiz and all around genius.

So. No to your stipulation. You either are down to rematch me and catch a public ANOTHER beatdown in front of everyone and let everyone tell you AGAIN that I served you AGAIN, or you can go back to complaining for another 12 pages on our first battle wherein I effortlessly destroyed you...AFTER you changed the rules of our battle to match YOUR preference.

We were supposed to go 2 rounds. You agreed at first, then changed your mind right afterwards. You 100% stated that I could flip your verse and I still had no chance of winning. I showed a great deal of class, elected NOT to trip on you changing the terms of our battle at the last moment, elected to NOT flip your verse...and STILL handed you a one-sided beatdown that you're still butt hurt over to this very day.

http://rapmusic.com/threads/cut-throat-couplettes-deth-to-l-kross.1332982/

test
  4. DethStryque

Voting is easy: Copy and Paste this Guideline:

Opener--
    Flow--
    Word play--
    Name play--
    Rhyme scheme--Where rhymes are found in bars; the pattern and frequency of rhyming
    Punches--
    Personals--
    Humor--
    Knowledge--the use of knowledge from the most different sources to craft powerful punchlines and bars
    Themes--Miscalled 'schemes' in underground battle leagues, THEMES are: "the subject of a talk, a piece of writing, a person's thoughts, or an exhibition; a topic."
    Vocabulary--the correct and impressive use of a variety of words drawing from the common to the rare
    Flips (in 2 round battles)--
    Creativity--
    Structure (legibility)--
    Attitude--[ ferocity, focus, swag ]--
    Realness--
    Metaphors--
    Simile-- a comparison between two things using the words 'like" or "as"
    Sound Manipulation--A crucial and oftentimes overlooked category of lyricism,"sound manipulation" deals with the literal combination of word usage word play imagery punchlines and rhyme scheme to produce,repeat and/or emphasize specific sounds as an indication of refined skill.
    Originality--Enjoyability--
    Structure--
    Closer--
    test
  5. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

As usual i didnt bother to read ur bitchin an swayin i got to but those arent rwz rulez!! I domt care what u think those are the rules period. Because i dont care what newbies think. Time on the board doesnt mean blah blah shut it fag. 2008 reg date 13650 post requirment. Period shut up.

Are u really talkin about fair in a battle that ur first thread starting post says u crushed me before ull crush me again yeah thats fair but havin good voters isnt? Motion denied rules carried. Post ur string of embarrasingly irrelevent over stretched verses homo. But yo deth, have fun with it man
    test
  6. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Lmao u have a vote guideline u already half filled out playin to what u think are ur strengths lmao oh man are u legit brain damaged anyway yeah same as before u write whatever how ever long as many ti es as u want ill be droppin one embarrasing verse u can do whatever u want after that an like last time ur gonna get murdered. Feel free to write me 100 verses 100 bars only difference is ur gonna see the opinion of real rappers with time in. Ur deluding urself nigga who tells u ur good no one newbies i get crazy love all over the country everywhere ive been im recognized people know me who i dont know. Who knows u stop lyin to urself before u were mad at me clownin ur faggot as even u were tryin to give me props homo nobody knows u nobody likes u nobody says yo ur good. U dont even have a rap name dethstryque what does that mean ur gonna kill yourself please do
    test
  7. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Cmon bitch stop articulatin ur lomg wordy objection an drop a verse u coulda dropped two as much shit u said in ur first objection.
    Im not interested in the opinion of all the same voters. U want this done fast or done right
    test
  8. DethStryque

The fact that you didn't read anything is proof of your continued ignorance and immaturity. The RWZ rules are fair and allow everyone to vote. It's impossible to sway or cheat because everyone is held to the dictionary, poetry and music definition of each category. You can't sway or cheat the dictionary.

For instance, if somebody says you didn't have metaphor and wordplay in your verse? All you have to do is pull up the definitions of those categories and show the bars that you have that DO fit those definitions.

Easy.

If you don't want to use the RWZ rules in favor of the stupid stuff you just said? Fine. We don't battle. It's RWZ or nothing. I will go back to minding my own business, and glowing with the knowledge that I completely smashed you in our battle and you remain sucktastic in all things rap.
    test
  9. DethStryque

Me smashin you and then you lying about it and trying to rewrite history isn't the first time one of you wakk dudes who gained seniority onsite tried to deny that I annihilated you and stuff. This dude got smashed so bad that he actually went back and erased both of our posts connected to my link, just to erase the proof of the beatdown.

http://rapmusic.com/threads/jihad-vs-dethstryque.1321106/page-2#post-1069592161
    test
  10. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Blah blah continued ignorance blah im not readin that either are we gonna battle should i even bother to write? I kno u already got 100 bars post some of em lol i wanna see em if theyre good what do u care hahah
    test
  11. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Wow ur a gay. U started this thread with swaying. It says im prey for deth. An this will be deth to l kross. Thats swaying. Ur first post says u beat me before an ull do it agin thats swaying. U made up so e stupid cell phone battle then said post one i refused it... to some idiots, thats swaying. To real rappers its retarded an actually u swayed in my favor to good voters lol. U posted a vote guideline..... THATS SWAYING. Lmao half filled out guideline with all of what u think are ur strengths but all that intelligence shit makes u look gay. No one in the hood talks like that except fags.

In conclusion u do everything in ur wordy power to sway bend condescend an confuse voters so ur terrible bars seem clever after all that smart guy talk. Ooohhh brittle crystal oooohhh

Bottom line, ur wack. Period. If ur gonna bitch out of this ur a wack coward an im dissapointed in u.

Start a new thread that says deth vs. Kross u idiot, the normal way, dont say how bad my defeats gonna be in the THREAD STARTING POST u faggot, leave ur custom guideline out of it, basically repost without all the vote swaying an ill drop the reistration date rule. Post limit rule will not be dropped but lowered. U meant to say time on the board usually doesnt indicate competence but sometimes it does. So no date requirement but u at least have to set it to 3000 posts i dont want random just started out new ie opinions an ur a bitch if u do want em
    test
  12. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Lmao wow an then we dont hear from u for days. Even tho ur usually on here daily. U better be writin a verse u fuckin-oooohhhh u frustrate me.

Repost a regular battle with no swaying an post ur bull.
    test