growing up what was your favorite satuday morning cartoon

Discussion in 'Movies, Entertainment & Various Music Genres' started by mr.rip, Oct 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

all these

there's another cartoon I can't remember. Had a little bear as the main character....they were in the jungle. Shit was great. Had the toys at mcdonalds.
    test
  2. Pyro Tecknik

Pyro Tecknik Harbinger of DOOM

i watched a couple episodes of pee-wee's playhouse on adult swim last month and...it's just not the same. what a mistake that was...it tarnished the childhood memory i had of that show.

oh the show was called Master's of the Universe....not fucking He-man.

word@90's cartoons; Batman the animated series, megaman, talespin, darkwing duck, chip and dale's rescue rangers, samurai pizza cats, the tick, xmen, reboot, mighty max, wildwest cowboys of moo-mesa, beast wars, tiny toons, super human samurai cyber squad, biker mice from mars, freakazoid, animaniacs, ren and stimpy, thunder lizards

and other 80's and earlier shows: tranzor z, go-bots, heathcliff, ghostbusters, popeye, woody woodpecker, the little penguin(whats his name?), the one with the two crows(?), bugs bunny, taz, sylvester and tweety, tom and jerry, foghorn leghorn and all those other warner brothers cartoon shows, and that one with link(zelda) and metroid prime and probably someone else rode around in a gameboy fighing mother brain(was that super mario bros. or something else?)
    test
  3. dj battle cry

dj battle cry Active Member

ninja turtles
    eurekas castle
    muppet babies
    rockos modern life
    test
  4. chickenwang

chickenwang (the) state of the art

the original blue ranger from power rangers works at a sports authority down the street, its kinda funny
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.