Grindtime Now Presents: Okwerdz vs T-rex!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by bobbaforce, Jun 1, 2010.

?

WHO WON!!!

Poll closed Jun 6, 2010.
  1. okwerdz !

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. t-rex !

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Too close to call

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. b.h.d2k2

b.h.d2k2 Member

This....no one says shit when passwerdz talks and shit during his opponents verses....which hes done every fuckin battle weve seen....but yall wanna crucify rex? gtfoh...
    test
  2. RegularJoe

RegularJoe Well-Known Member

I like Ok. But I like T-Rex too. I thought this was a fairly evenly matched contest for where I see both of these guys in terms of their styles and shit. I think Ok outperformed him.

I also should note I think that had more to do with Rex than Ok. If Rex had came out for this the way he did against Math ... it wouldn't have mattered what state they were in.
    test
  3. Triangle

Triangle 100% FRESH

Rex should stop blabbing through Ok's rounds
    really annoying: 'make me...make me' ....
    stfu... I lost respect for this cat
    test
  4. RileyFreeman

RileyFreeman The General

Smh at u niggas crashing this site. Let me post my opinion before this shit goes down again

I gave 1st round to Rex. 3rd to okwerdz just for the chicken noodle soup line. That nigga was done after that. U take an automatic L for being associated with one of he worst songs in the last 20years.

He called out hollow. Finally hollow bout to feast. I'm trying to get this shit to be a trending topic on Twitter

everyone tweet. #hollowdadonvstrex

I'm not jusdging the second round

Rex had too much gunplay bullshit and okwerdz rhymes are so basic. I can't imagine this guy trying to write for 3 mins for 3 rounds on smack. I think he'd get boo'd off
    test
  5. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

Change ya name to Square, bro.
    test
  6. phillyfire

phillyfire New Member

Man where was trex's ''nigga'' schme, i actually look for that like hollows ''you gone need''

Although it may not have worked and may have been to offensive if he used cracka....but it would have been funny as hell to me

and what nigga do somethin....
    test
  7. mgavin1

mgavin1 New Member

Ok sayin "shut the fuck up" when Rex was holding up a hat (after A Class told Diz to shut the fuck up) and 'tired of being predictable' at coin toss made me cringe.

Rex's "seregation" and "resign them of seinfeld"

beautiful trices's screech is fuking brutal

that cat sayin "ME!" leaned me

rex got the first, his comments and 'made u mad' at the hat throw were actually funny, and if I got paid already, I wouldnt care either.

No Diz rebuttal when Rex made the gay joke???? surprising

the crowd was booing cause Hollow is dope, moreso than booing cause its GT

Oks "your visions based on movement, but thats too damn easy, cause im makin moves, and u cant see me" ????

but damn at "the snitch---"

and fuk i hate when dudes pop off, like "bitch!!!!!" at 15:07. impulsive faggots lol
    test
  8. Drones

Drones Active Member

I guess people were just saying Rex did really good, because they thought he would suck. This was not Rex at his best, imo. He wasn't bad at all, but he was way better against Math. I don't even think that's close. He had a bunch of filler like his closing bars in the first. Actually, all his closers were kinda weak, which is probably a hint that he didn't put that much effort into his writing. That being said, he still did really good, but for someone who never disliked Rex, it's hard to be blown away by that.
    Owk was mostly just solid too. The angles he took didn't really surprise me, but the concepts and the delivery were on point and it sounds like he's starting to rap more. A few too many tumor jokes. I would have loved if he didn't mention that at all. All in all a great battle. I'll be watching this a few times.
    test
  9. Dramzman

Dramzman WOOOOO

smh at rex dissing hollow then biting his style in the next goddamn round
    test
  10. phillyfire

phillyfire New Member

...what
    test
  11. BITmafakka

BITmafakka GS palmin' the m1 garand

Pretty much summed up my thoughts
    test
  12. BITmafakka

BITmafakka GS palmin' the m1 garand

"Like you gone need..."
    test
  13. Triangle

Triangle 100% FRESH

why cause you have a different opinion on the matter I'm a square? bitch I thought you were one of the more reasonable posters here
    test
  14. BinoSWI

BinoSWI Half Jamaikan Half Scouse

t-rexz (like tha dinosaurs) vision were movement sensitive or whatever... at least it was in jurassic park haha
    test
  15. ErikForeman

I think he meant the "you gon' need bla bla lip gloss" scheme.

Haha
    test
  16. ErikForeman

CHILL man, it was a joke. I saw your name and had to say it. :funny:

My bad
    test
  17. Ex Cal

Ex Cal 『Undisputed』

Disappointing Battle. Rex Got It 2-1. Don't Let The Crowd Reaction Fool You. Okwerdz's Style Is Gettin' Old and Corny, I Shook My Head at The Black Illusion-Z Shit, He Also Should've Stayed Away From That The Saurus Line No Body Outside Of GT Will Get It. T-Rex Said Some Wack Shit Too. Serrogation? Hamstring In Your Arm? Rex Still Took The First Two Though. Ok Really Aint Say Shit Till The 3rd. The Crowd Was Definitely Dick Ridin' Him Too Much. I Felt Like Rex When He Was Shrugging His Shoulders at Some of The Shit They Were Reacting To.
    test
  18. Drones

Drones Active Member

Wasn't it mainly cause it was just weird? I don't know how much the west crow embrace Hollow, but saying he's trash when everyone thinks he's the top dog is weak. A cheapshot. And I don't mind that getting booed just a little.

Also, rex' talking and ok's "shut up" added a ton of intensity. Why would anyones want them to stop doing that?
    test
  19. RileyFreeman

RileyFreeman The General

Watch hollow vs passwurdz
    test
  20. mgavin1

mgavin1 New Member

i know i just thought it was elementary
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.