Grind Time Vs Url (The World's Most Respected And Largest Battling League)

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Lee Taylor, Dec 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZeroByDivide

ZeroByDivide gg

You gotta admit though, he sold it pretty well. Some dope bars as well.
    test
  2. tyronehouston

tyronehouston Well-Known Member

Again, this dude is a street dude. E-Dubb and 30/30 from GTGA know him from North Carolina know how street the dude is. By the way EDubb is a street white dude as well even though he doesn't have the voice of one.

Really i'm not all that serious, Fresco isn't trying to be hood and when he does gunbar rhymes he is paying homage to the street battler, plus his gun bars are dope so I have no issue with that. I liked when Kid Twist did his dope gun bars on Fresco, and I liked when 24/7 said his vs QP.

Point is, if you have dope gun bars, use them no matter who u are. Now acting hood when your really not is a totally different thing.
    test
  3. Lee Taylor

Lee Taylor Well-Known Member

yea, he's tight. I actually wanna see more battles from him.
    test
  4. Diggles

Diggles Fred Durst's Life Coach

Lmao.. at determining how "street" someone is. Someone throw in an "urban" descriptor and I'll just cream already.
    test
  5. Natrixx

Natrixx New Member

well for me gt would win , cant say theres anyone in url that i enjoy listening to
    test
  6. tyronehouston

Duce been trying to get him for GTGA, but I think dude wants to get paid to battle or something like that.
    test
  7. willyword

willyword New Member

lol @ someone saying iron beat math... i thought this topic had been dead... iron is dope as fuck and will be remembered as one of the best of all time... but that night he took an L... he fought the first round but after that he got sytled on... there's really no debate about this one... ofcourse with iron being white and having that huge white following there's gonna be a ton of white kids to say he won no matter what... but all the real battle rap fans knew that math took that one... wasn't even a question
    test
  8. Lee Taylor

I completely agree with your final point and got your point(s) that you were presenting prior. I was talking from a person that don't know him perspective, and just viewing it from a listening and visual standpoint. it's easy to make assumptions like I made and present it as a fact. now, i'm not defending fresco or his choice of subject matter he chooses to use. if it's acceptable or not acceptable. I was just making a point on how assumptions are made, without actually knowing the person. where they live at, who they hang with, what they been through, and what's going through their minds.

resorting back to that dizaster line "you think I won't pop a nine? that's exactly what they said about the white boy from columbine."

the "white" agrument is weak as hell. we could have the same "black" argument. besides, if you look at the comments when smack released the footage. you mean to tell me that everybody saying iron won is white? and not "REAL battle rap fans?" as well as I believe iron won and i'm black and a real battle rap fan.

the "white" argument is weak. that "REAL battle rap fans" statement is completely laughable and ridiculous. also, doesn't hold any weight being it's 100% false. basically i'm saying, get some new arguments to prove your case. I mean if you insist on trying to turn your opinion into a fact in everyone else's eyes.
    test
  9. MyBallsYourChin

MyBallsYourChin Active Member

willy.... the "streets" agree that iron won.

http://www.urltv.tv/profiles/blogs/url-presents-math-hoffa-vs-2
    test
  10. tyronehouston

I personally don't care what other people say on this battle if you watch again. Iron clearly gets the first round and Math clearly gets round 2 and round 3.

Again, I believe some of it is because Iron Solomon is so dope and he's white adds to aura that he won, much like Eminem is dope and white so he's the greatest rapper of all time.

Again, years ago when this first dropped I thought Iron won. But watch it now, and it's clear Math won.
    test
  11. willyword

willyword New Member

^^i didn't really mean the streets... my point is that math clearly took rounds 2 n 3 and iron is one of those dudes who has such a huge white fan base that they vote for him no matter what.... is it warranted that he gets love... ofcourse he's dope as hell... he just came up short that night... it's kinda like hollow da don battlin in url... he's one of the best of all time... but the politics of the matter is that when he battles in url he's gonna get a ton of people sayin he won no matter what just cause he's battled for grind time and they love him so much cause they want to say a gt mc beat a url one... it's just the truth of the matter... guarantee the same thing would be said if say diz was to battle math now... ur gonna have a bunch of people sayin diz won jus for the fact that they want a gt mc to beat a url one.... it's just the way it is
    test
  12. Lee Taylor

I would love to see how he would do on GT. judging by that battle, dude is tight. I hope he settles for less for now, and tries to progress later on down the road (getting paid from battling).

I thought iron won, but I could appreciate this comment. not stating your opinion to be factual. you're just stating your opinion and letting it be known it's your opinion, mixed in with your belief. which is open for discussion.
    test
  13. Kunty McPhuck

Kunty McPhuck aka Mr C U Next Tuesday

I would like to see a battle Guns vs Torture Techniques
    test
  14. Swaggatron

Swaggatron Fuck AutotuneBots

I kinda made the matches so that GT would win, if you switch some of the matches up URL would win most of the battles, but my whole point is its ignorant to say URL >> GT, it just depends on who you put against who..

And i agree with this!
    test
  15. Lee Taylor

100% agree, point proven..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.