Grind time tryouts: Syracuse, ny! May 29th!

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Kollision, Apr 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kollision

Kollision Rapper & Such

test
  2. Roddy

Roddy Well-Known Member

good shit... too long of a trekk for me.. im considering going to the next nyc tryouts i hear about... or if i can find any info on the panic room shit..
    test
  3. SIN

SIN Sincerely

I should go just to see how far an actual freestyle gets you in grindtime
    test
  4. Roddy

Roddy Well-Known Member

not far... unless u are incredibly funny like, everybody knows.... and he loses all the time
    test
  5. Kollision

Kollision Rapper & Such

@ sin - you should be goin to see me hold it down for the city if you aint in it!!!!!!!! u should be....
    test
  6. Kollision

Kollision Rapper & Such

ps anybody need a flyer like that hit me with $20 and we're good
    test
  7. Dirt

Dirt will stab you in public

(greases the wheels)
    test
  8. SIN

SIN Sincerely

be honest I'ma prolly come thru no matter what

maybe my favorite blogger will come thru too
    test
  9. SIN

SIN Sincerely

lol @ u trying to bribe jus one
    test
  10. SIN

SIN Sincerely

bout to write some generic punchlines
    test
  11. Dirt

i ate jus ones food when i was like 16 in the pawn shop when redbrick had they studio in the back...lol...taj was there with jus tellin him he was getting ate up...he wont deny it....first we were going back and forth with writtens,he was gettin duped so he said "freestyle is where its at,lets go in the back and throw beats on."he caught it there too.ask him if u know him...i also have a stack of business cards from michael childs from him trying to get me down with redbrick over,and over,and over...

fact is i know all them,i grew up with richie...know the people they roll with and they aint really about all that...if u aint local,dont believe everything u hear bout em...lol
    test
  12. SIN

SIN Sincerely

I'm familiar with them niggas...I ran ruffbeats for a while in 06/07 after sal had sold it or whatever the situation was (cuz I don't know how you "bought" something but still paying rent for the space...) but the nigga that owned it couldn't handle biz right...you ever been trying to mix down a song and fuckin Nimo comes to shut the power off...smh...
    test
  13. Dirt

lmao thats what im saying,sal,bill,taj,seth marcel etc all used to be affiliated...they was riding me hard as fuck to get down with em...but as u can see,shit isnt exactly how they say it is...

and other than jus one doing grindtime,the closest any of them came to doin shit was seth marcell(billy dixon) and he had a track with jada on a clue tape,jada spits and right before seths verse drops,clue cuts him...

i fucked wit rolick fam for a minute,i never comitted to an offer tho...

where u from?
    test
  14. Kollision

Kollision Rapper & Such

wordd i hope to meet all these dudes out there, 315 should have a good Circuit...they're only gonna keep it if we got a LOT of nice heads there, as well as a good enough crowd for GrindTime

but ..... SEE YOU ALL THERE, RIGHT???? maybe we can all throw down on some session time over at Sal's newer spot in central square...shit's official
    test
  15. SIN

SIN Sincerely

From the BX, posted up in Utica for most of the 90's tho...fucked with Syracuse for a minute too...I did tracks w/ alot of people in a short time then just concentrated on getting money and pretty much left music alone after I bounced from Ruffbeats...the situation wasn't helping my pockets out and it ain't seem stable and I kinda was like "fuck all this shit"

But it's still a few talented people I met that I wouldn't mind working with again. And some I don't even acknowledge when I bump into 'em.

Rollack seemed like some good niggas...I'm from the same area as Pistol Peete so I know they at least some real niggas...ain't heard no music from that direction in a minute...really from anyone out there...wtf happened? I know they had a halfway decent studio, that shit still open? I don't even be in the Cuse except to go to Guitar Center or something...
    test
  16. SIN

SIN Sincerely

Yeah, his spot seem like it'd be worth spending money on tbh...we'll see...I'ma see if Crook wanna make an appearance too...his hair always puts me in a joking mood...I was just telling him earlier he needa come through up this way soon
    test
  17. Kabz TSS

Kabz TSS Blood and Thunder

hosted by who?

:funny:
    test
  18. Kabz TSS

Kabz TSS Blood and Thunder

sin, show em how an OG do it

school them youngins
    test
  19. Priceless

Priceless Like I'm doin it for TV

i knew jus one when he was stayin out here in the o.

from the pic looks like he lost some weight. good for him.
    test
  20. Kollision

Kollision Rapper & Such

so sin - u goin to the tryouts?? just do it...its like $5 to walk in the place, it's at 2pm....lets just get wasted early - bring some henny i'll bring the L's sir!!!!!!!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.