Grind Time Presents: Passwurdz vs Hollow Da Don

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by avocado, Sep 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

great battle. both of them played to their strengths really well. hollow with his swag, rebuttles, and lists, pass with his flow and overall goodness. the only rickriding i see in here is people saying either of them got this easy because this was clearly a really close battle
    test
  2. mgavin1

mgavin1 New Member

"room full of guys" uhh, and a camera broadcasting to the, uhh world, which has many women, i.e., every viewers gf.... uhh, yea
    test
  3. mgavin1

mgavin1 New Member

a freestyle rebuttle is pretty much writing a bar on the spot, considering battlers write 50 plus bars for a battle, its safe to say they can do this with little effort.. its dope but not incredible
    test
  4. Bartone

Bartone New Member

hahahahah
    test
  5. Hamhocks

Hamhocks New Member

HaaahahaAhaaaaaaa

ignorance is biased oops i mean bliss

ps. im from da EC n i think pass took it no ?'n
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  6. Hamhocks

Hamhocks New Member

Oh yea guess my internet abrvs game aint up proper wtf is ''smh'' ???
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  7. Hamhocks

Hamhocks New Member

Lmao i watched this shit on my phone durin an AA meetings this morning, needless to say i aint gey shit outta the meeting. HAHAHAHA!!!!
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  8. 2essentialz

2essentialz Active Member

this was an amazing battle. these are two of my fav's in GT. hollow is an absolutely amazing freestyler too. the guy can spit some shit incredible shit on the spot. pass is just dope, his flow is always on point and consistent. spittin that town shit haha. i would call this a draw. both coasts win in this one.

and aside from these guys battles being great, they make great music too. i downloaded pass's mixtape today and that shit SLAPS hard. i would suggest yall jump on that, it's only gonna be up for a few more hours. and i just peeped hollow's myspace today and all of his songs on there were fire. on some real shit, him talking about doing his bid and shit. amazing shit all around.
    test
  9. Ayod2k6

Ayod2k6 New Member

hollow took this
    test
  10. K-neticz

K-neticz K.O.

This battle was pretty ill, can't lie I thought Hollow did great for having his grill wired shut, but Pass had some sick ass rhyme schemes... madd close to call but I would give it to Pass...
    test
  11. Track 2

Track 2 Well-Known Member

hollow had his grill wired shut? for what? i didnt notice it
    test
  12. _gp_

_gp_ _ C M Y K _

Grind Time Presents: Passwurdz v...
    Grind Time Presents: Passwurdz vs Hollow the Don part 1
    Battle of the Bay 5: Oakland Native Passwurdz takes on East Coast Beast Hollow the...
    22 hours ago 9,776 views
    test
  13. 2essentialz

2essentialz Active Member

yeah i've watched this at least 6 times now
    test
  14. DaiN

DaiN King of New Orleans

i personally dont think anyone TOOK anything. the fact that it was Hollow's freestyling against Pass's writtens speaks largely on Hollow's skill. dude is dope. but that nigga Pass is so got damn polished. that nigga been battle rapping since he started growing facial hair......which was like what, 7?!
    test
  15. Swaggatron

Swaggatron Fuck AutotuneBots

It was a tie to me, both came sick as hell, this would´ve been one of those WRC double OT and sudden death punchline battles.. propz to both but if i had 2 choos a winner it would´ve been a photofinish win for Hollow, cuz of the rebuttals and the fact he pulled a Kanye (throught the wire..)

And i´m not biased i´m from Cybertron..
    test
  16. roc55555

roc55555 Well-Known Member

Amazing!

Besides all the quotables people mentioned, and besides how dope these guys are with their overall style, people also gotta appreciate how thorough they rep for their hometown. Pass carries Oakland on his back, and I dunno anyone that reps harder for Queens than Hollow. Literally 2 of the best we got in this game from opposite sides of our country. I hope people never take for granted how GT is putting up matchups of mc's that normally may never have met each other if it wasn't for this company.

This battle alone got me feelin bad that I missed the event.

I am gonna be watchin this on repeat for a few days.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  17. Calibra

Calibra King of the Box

If this was judged it would have gone to OT, no doubt. No one definitively too this after 3, people saying one or the other took it easy must have been watching a different battle to me.

Great way to start the BOTB5 footage, and if it can get better than this then we're in for some classics.
    test
  18. PHENOMENON

PHENOMENON Blessed By The Beats..

Man if you think Pass won this you should never ever be a judge......Hollow killed that shit....Hollow spit bars telling u what pass was going to use agaist him...then told him it won't work because he sick off the top...AND THATS JUST WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEN!!....Pass was nice...no doubt...but he not fucking with hollow...Come on people!
    test
  19. marsblackmon23

marsblackmon23 Active Member

hmmmmmm
    test
  20. Civilian2004

Civilian2004 New Member

i think one of the negatives going against hollow was him not being able to project his voice due to his jaw. other than that i think it was a great battle overall. both were entertaining, hollow had some dope lines and comebacks, pass had some dope lines and comebacks.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.