Grind Time Presents: Jonny Storm vs The Saurus

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Drect, Jul 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pavan

Pavan Active Member

I´m from Brazil and think Saurus took it. But that´s not the point.
    And we heard all the arguments already.

You can tell Saurus is a guy who loves competition, I don´t think he start doing promo battles now.

But I think Lock got some ammo now.
    test
  2. ENAGEE

ENAGEE Henny Hero

I'm not sifting through 17 pages of pointless banter, but I can only assume this is the best line said in this whole thread. EK is a scholar and a gentleman.
    test
  3. Ravenous....

Ravenous.... New Member

So P.H. and Nocando Must not understand the fundamentals of rap?
    test
  4. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

northwest all day bitches

cali is my sanctuary when im out chillin tho <3 cali
    test
  5. ICE'ALINO

ICE'ALINO New Member

so just becuz storm didnt make a bunch of syllables rhyme while usi g a mother goose cadence that means his punches were less hard hitting...i guess u must use that style also..in which case i see why u think saurus won..its a matter of thich style u perfer...as far as the illmac thing homie i didnt say storm won cuz of illmac's reactions cuz that is retarded like u said..i was makin a point to niggaz ridin dick over exaggeratin they wasnt impressed at storm and he lost easy and they heard all storm's rhymes used against saurus be4 that at least illmac thought it was funny...but i appreciate u takin my words outta context..i honestly believe that if during the middle of the first round saurus could have gotten a heart attack and rushed to the hospitial...niggas will still say saurus took it in 3
    test
  6. Everybody Knows

Everybody Knows piss in tha basket

listen to half the shit arsenal was saying in his 2nd and 3rd round against awk, look at lush and plex and the various fresh coast heads in the crowd and tell me people wont react if the line is played out. good sir dont "guess" what style i use. I'm on the same channel storm an pete are on, my shit isnt hard to find. look for the guy with memorization problems that says "um" and "motherfucker" every two lines.
    test
  7. LilFarnum

LilFarnum Active Member

ek for president..son!
    test
  8. ICE'ALINO

ICE'ALINO New Member

lol u the cock breath/top chef cat lol....i'll be on that channel soon dont know when its gonna get posted....i see ya point homie but u still missin mine...u on some bill oreily shit rite now takin one sentence and runnin wit it..but its cool im not wit the internet arguements...u think saurus won cuz he made more syallables rhyme and i think storm won cuz his shit hit harder...its a matter of opinon..but u a cool lil dude so i'll leave it at that
    test
  9. Everybody Knows

Everybody Knows piss in tha basket

Aw dude. No. I think saurus won because i thought his shit hit harder, same reason you thought storm won. thats all. And thats what its supposed to come down to in the end. my bad if it looks like im takin one of your sentences and runnin with it, im just speaking on the parts of your post i disagree with the most. I could dissect books worth of the things people post on this board but i dont cuz its stupid and it makes me feel like a douchebag. k. awright.
    test
  10. LilFarnum

LilFarnum Active Member

sense you thought saurus won you dont get to run for pres anymore! youll have to settle for governer
    test
  11. EvlLyrics

EvlLyrics New Member

I think he was actually rapping more like Hollohan since the multis made sence and matched up well. Even was runnin out of breath like him haah
    test
  12. opus

opus Member

yep. also nerdy black kids and nerdy asian kids, but mostly nerdy white kids. this shit is pretty nerdy.
    test
  13. 360

360 裝褋褣裐裳裛裒袙

i think its way closer than everyone is saying..

both were fuckin crazy, johnny was so sick

same with sauras

fuckin jokes for days..

that golden state / over rated veterans, whoa.

man, such a good battle.
    test
  14. Disector1

Disector1 New Member

You're right....YOU won, Lush. Look at all the hype.lol
    test
  15. CrayonFlux

CrayonFlux New Member

yo sixty, dont b thinkin u safe where u @ son, I got shooters and kenguru niggas ready to stomp you the fuck out, cousin

dont make me put the lead on you, punk ass nigga
    test
  16. TenFold

TenFold Planet Rock Nano-Bot

I'm from Florida Lush..i thought Thesaurus won this battle..which is besides the point..

i think its time to quite making the assumption that only "certain" people know the "fundamentals" of rap..
    test
  17. Livestock One

Livestock One Member

This shit is dope. I'm out at my cottage in slow ass "dial-up" internet land and I waited over 2 hours for my computer to upload this battle to watch it. Hahaaaaaaaaa! Fuckin hardcore. And not dissapointed.

Respects to both MCs. I love the scandal. And like Lush said... the scandal is good for the league. Hahaaaa! You know you know what I'm sayin..............
    test
  18. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

chyea

presence said saurus face looks like the surface of mars

kodyack said he looks like hellraiser with the pins removed

kodyack said saurus face looks like it got hit with a spiked bat

justice called him the thing from the fantastic four
    test
  19. ReverseOsmosis

ReverseOsmosis aka Drone

mad illz said the spiked bat line on him too in the wrc's