Grind Time Presents: Jonny Storm vs The Saurus

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Drect, Jul 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NiceWithTheCuts

NiceWithTheCuts Digger Extraordinaire

he even said he was going out of comfort zone, which betrays his feelings. i never said it was created on the spot, but it obviously was a reserve verse, which he felt like he had to use based on how the battle was going.
    test
  2. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

nah i know for a fact that is not the case i saw him practicing it before the battle, i said what the hell r u doing and he said practicing my third. if ur shit is good why not use it. its not like he was liek 'well this is better than what i had originally planned, and i just was gonna not use it at all..but now htat im losing ill pull this out of my ass' lol
    test
  3. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

this board = ruined by new retarded posters
    test
  4. Wonka

Wonka OTBVA 2v2 Champ

Greetings and salutations, everyone. Let's put on our formal togas.

Saurus in three, what the FUUUUUUUUUUCK.
    test
  5. ICE'ALINO

ICE'ALINO New Member

give a nerd a laptop and now all of a sudden they turn gangsta like suge knight!! fuck outta here cracka jack
    test
  6. NiceWithTheCuts

NiceWithTheCuts Digger Extraordinaire

cool, it just came off like that to me, its all good tho, cuz TheSaurus is dope to me, as well as Storm, so either way i dont care what the judges say.
    test
  7. lilc

lilc trolling motor

lmao u silly as hell dog, that 3rd round style change had NOTHING to do with jonny storm or this battle in general, that shit was thesaurus making a point to the GT community by using the style dizaster used against him...
    test
  8. Haze305

Haze305 Flite Team Movement

"I bet this fag knows how his pillows taste" this one made me laugh.
    "Achilles Heel was ether"
    "Retarded Spartan"
    "Pokerstars/fold your cards"
    "Ben Grim line"
    "Covered the hole your neck should smoke with..."

He had a lot of personals and I am starting to think it was definitely closer in 3 then I thought. Storm did his thing and I am still shocked he went out west and took out one of their legends.
    test
  9. lilc

lilc trolling motor

jonny storm went out west to battle and did well, but it was the judges that took out thesaurus, not jonny storm
    test
  10. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

everyone from Cali: The Saurus got robbed!
    everyone from Fl: Storm took it, yo

wow.. could yalls reactions have been any more predictable?

hahah, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Peace to both titans, this was a monstrous match..

People who actually understand the fundamentals of rap and even those that don't really knows who won tho.. ;)
    test
  11. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

lol the FL guys honestly NEVER think their guys lose its comical

pete took this super easy tho but whatever shit happens johnny came sick too
    test
  12. DaAce

DaAce Soloist

whats comical is the bitching when its a promo battle(about no judging) but when a main event such as this battle is judged, everyone complains about the decision

i thought thesaurus won, judges voted for storm (who was great), case settled and im looking forward to the next battle from saurus and storm
    test
  13. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

well you know how i feel tho.
    test
  14. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

lmao.

it's only a battle guys.

let's not kill each other over the internet. [funny]
    test
  15. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra █║▌║█║

lmao @ all the florida cali shit...grizzle is gonnna be interesting..i hope shit dont fuck up where i cant go...

that had zero to do with who took it to me tho...it was all about presence like others are saying...to me storm jus overpowered dude...

and wtf @ making the argument if anybody else besides thesaurus was spittin those bars they would have won.... if it was anybody else spittin those bars storm's shit would have been totally different.....that argument is obsolete.
    test
  16. Everybody Knows

Everybody Knows piss in tha basket

this is taken horribly out of context but those are the main points i disagree with. when you say storm had more memorable lines are you talking quantity or quality? Fuck it storm had a lot of really good lines, he mightve edged saurus in the quantity thing im not about to watch the entire battle over and count fuckin punchlines but as far as quality "you should probably die of aids", "golden state has legends/overrated veterans", the whole jessica rabbit/ahead of this faggot thing was sick even if it went into what people would think of as played out race jokes fuck that noone has ever said jonny got a lettermans jacket for picking lettuce and cabbage. correct me if im wrong. those lines trumped any of storms bars even though he had some ridiculous shit. also using illmacs reactions to gauge how played a line is is so stupid that i thought for a second you might just be right. but then i thought it over and youre not. saurus got this in 3 and it was close, shouldve done an ot anyway cuz the battle was just that good. for the record i think storm is a beast. the day after botb we were smokin blunts full of bud dipped in hash oil for like four hours straight and he stayed conscious and lucid. dude is the terminator.
    sorry for the rant
    test
  17. NachoCalibre

NachoCalibre New Member

lol the CALI guys honestly NEVER think their guys lose its comical

see, so pointless.

:))

stop showing your titties off
    test
  18. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

Im from Detroit Johnny won.........stfu
    test
  19. Haze305

Haze305 Flite Team Movement

I was gon post the same thing. I thought Storm lost in 3(although not as much as I thought) but I think OT was his by a slight margin.
    test
  20. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

lol eg is NOT from Cali, and never has claimed to be
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.