Grind Time Presents: Jee Polo vs FLO

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by ThurzOmega, Aug 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mood Swangz187

Mood Swangz187 Member

CHI TILL I DIE!
    This thread makes me feel like this...
    [youtube]zyQ4bf0-Ilk[/youtube]
    test
  2. _gp_

_gp_ _ C M Y K _

quoted to be on top the next page.

muthafuckas really need to listen to the lyrics on this one.
    test
  3. Lush Two

Lush Two New Member

aint no1 wnana listen to yukmouth that nigga aint been relevant since 02
    test
  4. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

not that it was hard to predict where this was headed, but i, as well as others i'm sure, knew this was gonna end up awfully.......there is not going to be a way that anyone comes out of this in a better position than they went into it......i would implore those who have something to lose, to just dead this....... overall this is simply a bad look for gt imho............people are always gonna be trying to do this, lets just move on here...........
    test
  5. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

fact is you obviously grew up where niggas just say whatever with no consequences because everyone soft, this generation is to bitchmade? its not bitchmade when you do that with the wrong niggas words and he knocks you the fuck out

no bitchassness is right, what your doin is bitchass, you dont argue through another mans words, you'll learn one day

its like me arguing with a random nigga that was in the crib durin the joe budden/raekwon situation... i know nothin so i start sayin "well this nigga said.. and this nigga thinks..." that shit is LAME lol how dont you get it? why would i even be in that argument when i know NOTHING but some other niggas words who clearly wants no part of this

now you got me addin to it
    test
  6. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

i grew up where motherfuckers dont say shit that they dont mean and wouldnt mind being broadcast. before you get silly with my heritage, im a product of the chicago foster care system. i didnt say anyone "thinks" anything.. what someone said is a different story. if you told me lush one was a bitch, and i brought it up.. well, you said it right? and if you didnt want him knowing then that makes you the ultimate bitch. stop this speakeasy behind closed doors faker garbage. dont just whisper how you feel, live it. if you arent man enough to let your feelings and words be known, then go get in line for the ladies room and replace your tampon.

note: the topr situation may be a case of miscommunication, so this isnt directed at him.
    test
  7. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

man shut this soft shit up lush i called u out went in on u u a bitch

Tinychat
    test
  8. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

i dont think lush is a bitch, but if i did then maybe im waiting to see him in person to make my point instead of sayin it on a msg board?? who the fuck would you be to 3rd party my words?? your weird nigga homie, now i see where lush an everyone else comin from lol i cant even continue holdin this convo with you

not to mention you shouldnt be arguin about shit that not only doesnt involve you but you werent there for in the first place, why you so damn adamant?

the fact is your to scared to call anyone a bitch or whatever it is at hand so you use another mans words to form your argument knowin if theres any problems they'll call the nigga you name dropped an not you

THATS bitch made

this nigga like lisa turtle of grindtime

end of story
    test
  9. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

fuck are you even talkin about? the whole topr thing was a sidenote to real issue here... lush talking hard and being a hypocrite.. we all know nothing will happen. an emcee could sing the new bay anthem and piss on the floor and lush wouldnt do a goddamn thing. its a horrible look for GT to threaten emcees. im curious how jee feels about all this, considering they basically said they gave him a pass.
    test
  10. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

Well the $20,000 + I've put into this company not too mention 70 hours a week of work might constitute helping you out..

Why the animosity Swangz, I always thought we was cool? I been hearin some shit tho.. its all good, I aint the type of person to pay attention to rumors and such and you've always shown me respect so thats how I'll take it.

Im amazed that afew of you still fail to see that this whole incident and the type of shit it brings out (in people like myself and others) is the exact reason I spoke out against divisions shittin on eachother. Funny how folks call me a hypocrite... I aint never spoke bad about another division mayen.. period.
    test
  11. BAdams421

BAdams421 New Member

this is prolly the greatest thread ever
    test
  12. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

he has anomosity because he's mad u take all the credit for the free labor like nobody else puts time in effort in this shit?
    test
  13. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

Oh.
    Thanks for clearing that up.

I didn't realize there was anyone in GT who put in one tenth of the blood, sweat, and tears as myself so kids like you can pass the time.

But thanks for your 2 cents..

did that no friends comment really bother you that much?

i was just playin mayen it aint that serious..

your teeth look hella too.. congrats
    test
  14. Mood Swangz187

Mood Swangz187 Member

I'm officially off this thread anybody got any questions you know how to get at me. This thread was such garbage.
    test
  15. BAdams421

BAdams421 New Member

lush im sure there are ppl who work hard in GT but it seems like u think ur better than everyone else... im not tryna be mean im just tellin u how it looks
    test
  16. TOPR KORESH

TOPR KORESH AKA L Ron Hustler

I enjoyed it personally. PM me your number relly, i want to get at you about these midwest shows i got goin on.
    test
  17. MCVeteran

MCVeteran I enjoy Capri Suns

I love FLO.... BUT GODAMN HOW TERRIBLE DID HIS INTRO SONG SOUND?
    test
  18. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

lmao 'yeah i might need a ride to the venue'

what a boneheaded thread
    test
  19. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

y did u punch illusion z?I'm just wondering like u dont even gotta respond in here pm it.....
    test
  20. reznick

reznick New Member

FLO won the first round.
    They tied the 2nd
    Jee got the third
    OT went to FLO.

To the real topic of discussion here:
    FLO was dissing Jee. Jee was dissing the Bay. That's how it seemed to me. I think Jee money is dope as fuck, but he needs to battle his opponent, not the city where his opponent is from.

Wiggins said it the best....there needs to be a certain level of creativity when dissing a place or person for certain reasons. If Eleagle said "How are you gonna diss me, when your ancestors picked cotton", that woulda been retarded and he woulda got booed. But the way Eleagle put it in his battle was creative, thus bringing out reactions, and no hate.

BTW no homo on the Eleagle reference.

Fuck Lush One haters.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.