Grind Time Presents: Jee Polo vs FLO

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by ThurzOmega, Aug 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mood Swangz187

Mood Swangz187 Member

Very well stated... Now back to the drama!
    test
  2. Caustic

Caustic H.ated N.ow I.n C.anada

Don't get excited cause i wore a penguins hat once or twice haha

btw DirtBagDan IS the manager. of the streets homie.

on a side note:
    yo im amazed this convo is still going on. none of you know each other personally and most of you are just bringing up random rumors against people in an attempt to trap them in their words. its dumb. some of you guys care more about grind time than people that are actually in grind time and theres something seriously wrong with that. feel free to waste your time and energy trying to hate on me cause i could give a flying fuck what you and your 4 accounts think. you're wierd. ferreal.

just stop.
    test
  3. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

what question? is it my business? is it your business that lotta zay has a youtube singing video? that illuzion-z got punched by emcee goddess? anything else that gets talked about on here openly or behind the scenes? cmon man.. were not writing a daily "what did topr eat for lunch?" twitter blog.. that happened at grizz and what you said was mentioned in a blip of a conversation about something entirely different. thats all there is to it. flo quoted a swangz line at sahtyre in that coconuts shit.. wait.. we shouldnt talk about that. its none of our business...
    test
  4. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

cuz I'm not just the prez.

I'm CEO/co-owner and have jurisdiction everywhere in GT.

This dudes your homie Swangzi?
    test
  5. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

Tinychat

meet me in the chatroom u goofy looking faggot i gotta bone to pick with u
    test
  6. Mood Swangz187

Mood Swangz187 Member

Not my homie but I know dude. BTW where's all that help booking our events then? Till I see you helpin me I'm not down with banning people from events.
    test
  7. Eyerate

what did i quote from swangz? absolutely nothing. as far as PH goes, hes openly expressed on video that any rapper can come to NY without fear of any kind of violence.. and why would it be disrespectful to quote someone? by your logic everyone should be on the DL with everything they say and newspapers are the biggest form of disrespect on the planet... thats just stupid..

directed at me?
    test
  8. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

Lush is a clown he mad the hyphy bus left him
    test
  9. Mood Swangz187

Mood Swangz187 Member

no crayon
    test
  10. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

I smell a breakage in the power structure because i couldve sworn lush was like he'll ban ppl blh but from my understanding every part functions by itself and in reality lush needs them to say it's a grindtime event just for public branding.....u dont got no pull shuttup
    test
  11. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

what didnt you quote from swangz? lol you basically said he threw you all this shit bout topr goin in on his own homies, which he just denied, you wilin really right now... if you cant argue without sayin "well this nigga said..." then you have no place to argue

and i just threw in ph because you came with "well even yesterday ph had a hard time defending..." if ph felt it was that serious dont you think he'd voice his opinion himself?

thats all im sayin homie, i know a lot of niggas that would put it on someone for 3rd partyin some shit... just how i was raised
    test
  12. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

Lush stay ducking me
    test
  13. Mood Swangz187

Mood Swangz187 Member

This thread needs to be deleted nothing but bad shit has come out of this.
    test
  14. Eyerate

i never quoted swangz.. topr said it was swangz whisperin in my ear.. i only stated what happened, never the source. topr didnt deny anything, in fact he cosigned the first part and said the second part was a misinterpretation of what he said about the west having cliques.. as far as PH goes, the dude spoke on it with me/complex/h20/owww and a bunch of people openly in the chat.. its not secret material. and even if it was fuck it, why say something if you dont mean it or you wanna hide? these past few generations are too bitchmade. if you have an opinion state it openly and stand by it. this "omg i hate him" then smile in his face bullshit is faggotry. alot of these dudes claim to "live in the streetz" and things of that nature.. the code of the streets is no bitchassness. real talk.
    test
  15. Soul Khansenses

Soul Khansenses Soul Khansenses

Agreed with Moodswangz. Close this shit.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  16. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

everybody would shut up if they'd release some damn grizzle battles
    test
  17. Eyerate

sure.. but it'll happen again. lush is clearly an egomaniacal hypocrite who is far too gassed on his own farts. what was that southpark episode...

[​IMG]
    test
  18. Lush Two

Lush Two New Member

whats good niggas this is lush one im officialy ceo now instead of president although none of this means anything cause we dont own a building nor do we sale anything we just like pretend we big shots ya dig!!
    test
  19. _gp_

_gp_ _ C M Y K _

[youtube]NJJJw8knW6Q[/youtube]

*yukmouth voice* this the post i dedicate to niggas who love 2 hate

the end.

...or is it?
    test
  20. Lush Two

Lush Two New Member

fuck outa here

this dude got HT in his twitter name like its a real crew. its some made up crew of ppl who have no music career and only battle rappin wanna be swim team pussies
    plus u the weakest dude in it with that weak ass performance vs mic phenom u needa just quit
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.