Grind Time Philly Tryouts Announcement 2-26-2011

Discussion in 'BVA - Upcoming Events' started by lightskintwin, Feb 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thewangbot

thewangbot Member

it was alright, it looked more like a tryout for smack though
    test
  2. Rone

Rone New Member

what uhh what do u mean by that last comment?

people rap how they rap? idk how it sounded like smack tryouts?? cause people talked about drugs n guns? is there no room for that in grind time? esp with all the authenticity that was at those battles...

i hada blast and thought that there were some crazy spitters...i also thing a specific contingent of this board will really really appreciate the philly spitters
    test
  3. swpstateofmind

swpstateofmind i got da burna

Rone, sounds great man!

Glad to see you came out and everything. That's awesome. I hear great things about the try outs. I despise the "Like SMACK" comments. I was not there, I regretfully missed it. But I hope to see this in fruition. Great look for my city.
    test
  4. Dynam!ke

Dynam!ke New Member

Who should we look out for???
    test
  5. thewangbot

thewangbot Member

Not saying that at all. I agree about the authenticity, and it was great seeing that many dudes who could spit. In saying that it sounded like a Smack tryout to me, was basically because I don't think gun and drug bars are all that great. Realistic, and the dude he battled (I think Feen was his name?) and Gage were good at it, and I had to bounce after the Voss/Realistic battle, so I didn't get to see the end. But that's merely personal opinion. Everybody did their thing, it was great to see this big of a league come to Philly as well.

@Phamous, be on the lookout for Voss, Realistic, Feen and Gage. Those dudes killed it.

Rone, out of curiosity, do you know if major events will be going on in Philly any time soon? I'd like to know, this division has a lot of potential, in my opinion.
    test
  6. Bino Tha Kid

Bino Tha Kid New Member

lmao

gt is diverse as fuck

gtatl/ga aint 'grindtime' as such the way u describin it but obviously it is cuz grindtime is about all dif styles bein accepted tbh
    test
  7. JerzisGod

JerzisGod Wavy Jones

cant wait for the videos to drop man gt philly is a great look for gt
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.