Grind Time Now's resurrection..

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Lush One, Mar 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wickedness

wickedness Dopeness

digging this. dope battles! word
    test
  2. Haze305

Haze305 Flite Team Movement

I still think GT should open another channel for the lesser know battles.
    test
  3. Pavan

Pavan Active Member

Props for GT to get his shit together again after so many criticisms.
    Its not only a good look for the company to listen to his fans, but its also the key to keep growing and succeeding.

Its not hard to please the fans, GT obviously knows how.
    Organized events with good battles, great quality footage and a reliable schedule. The challenge is doing this perfectly.
    test
  4. MC Thousand

MC Thousand Active Member

aiight! bout to watch this ness lee joint right now.
    test
  5. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

look yall, I know we aint perfect..
    and I know there are still much greater strides and efforts we need to put into effect before we reach the levels that we want..
    no laurels shall be rested upon..

We are on the job..

I hope yall can atleast see that.
    test
  6. reznick

reznick New Member

In the last month GT has stepped up big time

I am highly impressed with Paid Dues, and that venue/turnout

great shit
    test
  7. avocado

avocado Well-Known Member

paid dues was GREAT for gt.
    test
  8. Gramz420

Gramz420 Member

1. Not hating, but the on stage battles make for shitty quality. Especially with no mic.

2. Go back to the original in a venue format like BOTB.

3. Get better Camera and audio Quality.

4. You guys have tons of presidents, and people working, im sure one can keep the youtube page updated with dates/reasons why videos aren't out/ announcements.

5. Id rather see 5 good matchups then 20 shit ones. I respect you guys are giving no names a shot, but make a different channel to post the undercard battles.

6. Step the match up game up, we need Concieted/Hollow/Diz/Okwerdz/Trex/Mook/Solomon/Pat Stay/ Sketch/ DNA/Pesci battling. Start using the connections to set up Epic matches, and not just one an event, entire events with main headline battles. Make it exciting again. Ever since BOTB I haven't really enjoyed GT to be honest.

Really id say take alot of notes from KOTD.
    test
  9. Pillsman

Pillsman Pill Collector

seriously fuck Oh Boy Films, how are you goin to take forever to edit and upload it, and put Eness instead of Ness Lee, shit is so ridiculous
    test
  10. PUSH1

PUSH1 New Member

Thanks Lush. This is your company, your the CEO, make it yours! Treat it like any creative project and be #1.

Oh yeah, focus on bringing us some dope match ups like in the past. I think if The Saurus was in Paid Dues instead of Real Deal then it could have been sicker. The Saurus is a legend and his style goes over well everywhere because its so unique.
    test
  11. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

yall need to do one of them booty shake events like jump off use to do.
    test
  12. mdk

mdk i dump and i sprout

its been a quick minute since dbd vs ness...i wonder which bola 4 battles are dropping next
    test
  13. KBomb

KBomb Dopesauce

I agree with all of this. Especially the part about the battles. BOTB 5 had such a crazy line up, no event since has held a candle imo. Yeah MOB and Grizzle 2 were cool but the match ups weren't spectacular. As for the undercard battles that nobody cares as much about, I agree with a separate channel as well as restricting them to only certain events. MOB 2 should be just main event headliner match ups, just crazy top tier shit.
    test
  14. MCVeteran

MCVeteran I enjoy Capri Suns

Yo LUSH...the faggot mods closed my other thread.

I saw Diabolic judging at paid dues....Thought y'all had beef??? What happen with that?
    test
  15. Supremace

Supremace New Member

Lush grindtime is fine yall just lack organization it seems like a message board with no mod ** you being the boss need to organize everything get them smaller battles on a smaller channel get the mid and uptier on the main channel and get a release schedule ! thats all the fans care about knowing when a battle is coming out
    test
  16. Track 2

Track 2 Well-Known Member

and wow....nothing happened. just as i expected.
    test
  17. MrXtrA

MrXtrA Colorado Raps League

i'll just leave this here.... coloradorap.com (shoutouts to grindtime but no affiliation)
    test
  18. KingsCourtEnt

KingsCourtEnt Active Member

Actually you all keep making these threads every few months and no actual change is ever made.

What changes has GT implemented in the last 6 months to improve.

With the battlers you have and your access to national exposure you should be looked at as the best league, but are very unorganized with it.

Maybe the relationship between the CEO and prez are off but it seems to be disorganized.

I think any of the leagues can take from some of these

1. Quality Control Have a different page for tryout league and lesser battles to not fill up the GT page It works for KOTD GT rappers should need to earn there way to get put up on the Drect page. You should have a big name to be able to bypass the page. It don’t mean you need to be top tier. But you need to prove you are at a certain level of quality to get put on. But I believe that you need a page to put those that aren’t there yet. As they spent there time battling for you and can use the views and just the footage for there time.
    2. Don’t treat visiting battlers better than the ones who have been loyal I believe that was the first mistake.
    3. Continue to try and offer more than just battles with the touring opportunities to push music and other things.
    4. DVD’s try and get on internet TV Check sites likes Aux
    5. Try different concepts and different tournaments It’s a way to force top tier to battle mid tier.
    6. Don’t announce things I can’t follow through.
    7. Have smaller events again. I think summer time take it how it used to be small events in the park in between the big events. I think like URL do some 1 off battles here and there just to post.
    8. Get the celebrity battles and try and get beefs settled in GT battles.

yall should have big battles to announce the return of WC dominance

Lush Vs Phrases rematch
    Dumb/Saht vs TheSaurus/Illmac
    Sons vs DOA battles
    The return of Tyger Ty
    test
  19. unbanned

unbanned New Member

>resurrection
    >mfw

[​IMG]
    test
  20. C. STEAKS

C. STEAKS New Member

i think this would single handedly put GT back on top, thats about when GT fell off, when tyger ty stopped battling.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.