Grind Time Now Presents: TheSaurus vs Philly Swain (LARiot6)

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Absyrd, Jun 17, 2011.

?

Who do you think won?

1. Saurus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Swain

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 315AMMUSIC

315AMMUSIC Well-Known Member

Swain came with it. That battle with Cadalack sparked him to really set it off in this one. Even in that one, he wasn't bad but I guess the crowd reacting to him at that event got him pretty ampled. TheSaurus forgetting his shit.....I mean, fuck it, a day of prep and so, it could happen; people made it sound worse than what it was, tbh. At least he freestyled and kept it going.
    test
  2. ohrlyts

ohrlyts New Member

this , swains first was too sick
    test
  3. artwork

artwork Member

techno viking line was obviously written for Dirt lol they do look alike
    test
  4. True Temper

True Temper Pops

Head of the Class
    test
  5. _gp_

_gp_ _ C M Y K _

wow.

i thought this battle might not turn out to well, but they both went in. thesaurus' tough guy bars are dope. he really should do a lot more of that. dope battle.
    test
  6. Frankie Wapps

Frankie Wapps New Member

battle was very entertaining. great job from both of these guys i respect the fuck outta both of them. most people who forget their lines just stop and call time for themselves, saurus didnt. difference btwn real mcs and wannabes. dizaster gets a pass no matter what cuz he's the homie and will slap your bitch of a mother take your little sister and fuck her and say youre her fitness instructor. amen.
    test
  7. eastcoastreppa

eastcoastreppa Well-Known Member

That mean passwqurdz is trash too LOL
    test
  8. ReverseOsmosis

ReverseOsmosis aka Drone

I voted Thesaurus because I enjoyed his angles more.I always thought philly was average for the most part because he never said anything that amazed me.i thought he was funny at times...that squanto alphonso shit was funny vs pass.however i think he stepped it up a notch this battle,especially in the last round.he won in the rapping aspect imo,but i feel like thesaurus lyrics are actually better,and i felt them more.i thought they were harsher because they were handcarved specifically for PS,and PS had some that were directed to thesaurus but they seemed more like slaps instead of punches,and he also had the random lines that could be used against anyone
    test
  9. Writeous

Writeous Loose Leaf Bruce Lee

i voted thesaurus. swain is cheesy as hell to me...
    test
  10. BossMayne

BossMayne Based Member

i`m convinced that everyone who voted for thesaurus would have voted for him no matter what, even if he choked round all 3 rounds. smfh @ these dick riders

to make it easy, philly won round 2 by a score of 10-8 atleast

and in the round 3 are you really saying thesaurus wasnt corny with schemes such as "ill bring your mom with me", all the philly battlers scheme which led to living close to "dizasters parents mansion" and of course the his version of the fresh prince theme song?

wow, were all thoes lines put together even half as good as the robin givens/retro tyson line by itself? thats comparing half of thesaurus' entire round to that one line. not to mention the half of swain's 3rd shit on everything thesaurus said in this battle.

smh round 3 wasnt debatable at all.

i know thesaurus is a hero to some of you, but you really need to let this one go and admit that he did not win
    test
  11. Fuzzy Dunlop

Fuzzy Dunlop this ainta pageant pimpin

i find it amusing that all of swains corny shit gets ignored but people are quick to point out anything pete said.

swain says corny shit 40% in his battles, but people laugh at it. Which I get, hes a great performer . But if pete said some of these bars that swain did, you would be using those as examples of why saurus is corny and sucks. At least attempt to not have a double standard.
    test
  12. swpstateofmind

swpstateofmind i got da burna

It's BLATANT dickriding. I'm from Philly and I always big up my city and its rappers, but if Swain had a battle like this I'd never rally for him like some of these dudes are.

LMAO @ anyone who thinks Swain was more corny than Thesauras. That's reaching like a motherfucker. Ppl are trying to cling onto anything that can justify Sauras winning. :funny:
    test
  13. CamTheWiz

CamTheWiz in real time

Thesaurus was dope in this aside from the slip up obviously (has that ever happened to him before?)

But yeah, if you gave Swain the L I think you probably had your mind made up before the battle started...
    test
  14. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

swain is nasty
    test
  15. King John

King John ♛♔♚♕♛♔♚♕

Dam, Swain went the fuck off this battle, best I've seen him since his battle with Hollow. Dirt dodged a bullet with this one he would have walked into a buzz saw.
    test
  16. callmemOta

callmemOta #PAYDAY

gun bars

approved
    test
  17. TheOmega

TheOmega Well-Known Member

that nigga swain Said VH 1 soul,

that and the Hanna Barbara Line were fucking nasty
    test
  18. Blanco_

Blanco_ Pacman GotTheGatMan

Swain won, TheSaurus did well given the circumstances though and TheSaurus does well when he raps tough like somebody else said in this thread, he should do that more.
    test
  19. Louie kang

Louie kang New Member

Wow, Lush being a prick.
    test
  20. kublaikhanjohn

kublaikhanjohn Well-Known Member

never saw pete choke before.
    andre legacy "that's what happens when you write stuff, sometimes you forget"
    Swain bodied 1st and 2nd, 3rd was saurus.
    I want sahtyre or dbd vs. swain.

dbd alot less but i just want to hear swain say "listen here dirtbag!"
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.