Grind Time Now presents: The Saurus vs Mac Lethal

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by HAM, Feb 18, 2011.

?

Who do you think won?

1. The Saurus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Mac Lethal

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpecialOhEmPics

SpecialOhEmPics Well-Known Member

that battle was soo ill

mac lethal in my top 5 after that shit
    test
  2. ILLEATYAFACE

ILLEATYAFACE New Member

test
  3. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

do people really not see that wink. I thought that was a good find and a hell of a coincidence.

"ya head is misshapen *wink"
    test
  4. Met-A-Forikal

Met-A-Forikal Time, cunt!

Are you fucking kidding? All he did was blink, which is something people tend to do. If you want to keep insisting on some prearranged conspiracy, at least use something a little stronger than a common gesture that all humans do.
    test
  5. DDSS

DDSS Member

this was the best battle I've seen since I can remember. much props to both of you y'all have sparked the scene again. the cell phone out the whole time was a bit puzzling, it must have been for his closer. I really don't think two of the best, and biggest advocates of pure freestyling would get together and plan this shit, obviously taking away from the integrity of, as lethal said, an instant classic.

it's not like thesaurus can't do this shit (see thesaurus vs franco - not scribble) I'm interested to hear his comments on the battle though he usually does.

the warm up are you retarded or just trolling?
    test
  6. Pillsman

Pillsman Pill Collector

wow all you motherfuckers are overhyping this shit waaaaaaaaaaay to much

those 2 def. wrote those so called 'flips' for this shit, 24 hours my ass, the flyer was put up like 15 days before the event took place, it was the almighty thesaurus and the almighty mac lethal all the scribble dick riders were going to want some 100% on point flip/rebuttal game... remember the flyer said some big suprises!!! this was one of them and mac and thesaurus were preparing the whole performance to make sure all you retards think its 'legendary' cause the flips were 'freestyled'

so if it was a suprise battle that means the people who were in the 'suprise battle' knew it was going to happen

[​IMG]

so mac lethal and thesaurus had to make sure that shit would deliver for all their nerd fans, i know that whole lettuce and bacon shit was pre-written

they wouldn't risk coming to the battle without anything written or rehearsed
    look at thesaurus vs. dirtbag dan, that whole double time round from thesaurus... he knew in advance to flip the whole thing i mean dirtbag and thesaurus even traveled together for Got Beef battles so they planned that whole battle/act, cause thesaurus couldn't take a L to dirtbag dan IN CANADA while being the KOTD @ the time that would piss off the KOTD fans and make KOTD look shitty

notice in the title they MAKE SURE that whoever is watching the video on youtube let you know it was 24 HOURS OF NOTICE BATTLE

overall though good battle, mac lethals DNA line was awesome i enjoyed it but fuck thesaurus nerds, scribble jam was like 10 years ago, who cares

hop off this battles dick
    test
  7. mac lethal

mac lethal Active Member

you act like we don't have flight vouchers that were booked the night before, etc.

to suggest we knew this battle was going to happen, is very lame and assumptive. there's tons of evidence with irrefutable facts in defense of it being 24 hours notice.

if i actually cared about you or what you thought, i'd go find the email and post it. but... i don't.
    test
  8. Pillsman

Pillsman Pill Collector

i still think you won mac lethal!!!!

whats next illmaculate vs MC Juice (3 hours notice)
    test
  9. mdk

mdk i dump and i sprout

WOW @ some of these youtube comments

This was a planned battle to keep the saurus relavent. All rounds were planned and so was the rebuttles. It was to save the saurus and help out mac lethal. Who ever didn't k ow mac now they do and who ever thought the saurus was over well this battle saved him. Just check all the comments and put the pieces together. Fuck u lush one for being a snake in the grass
    Njmuzic123 15 hours ago

wow
    test
  10. ConclusionSD

ConclusionSD New Member

It amazes me the length people go to troll.
    test
  11. mac lethal

mac lethal Active Member

lmfao. what the hell man?

like we had a board meeting full of power point presentations and fiscal year breakdowns and decided to stage a battle with me and pete, to save pete's threatened career, and further propel me into grindtime stardom.

genius.
    test
  12. teacozy

teacozy New Member

The retard is strong in these threads.
    test
  13. Pillsman

Pillsman Pill Collector

suck a dick
    test
  14. Iron-E

Iron-E New Member

Go outside
    test
  15. illmatiK23

illmatiK23 .gif game proper

I thought Thesaurus took this tbh.

EDIT: Wow, did not look at the poll before I voted. I would've sworn people thought Mac Lethal was considered the winner looking at all the comments.
    test
  16. ndotdiggz

ndotdiggz Member

The Saurus took the 2nd and 3rd. Mac is hilarious and dope at free's though. His rebuttal game is mad, and his style is so calm when he's spitting and freestyling. Respect dat. But The Saurus had more variety.
    test
  17. MrDontGive

MrDontGive New Member

I've battled before, written and freestyle, I don't give a fuck if Mac Lethal comes in here and acts like I'm an idiot because I think this is staged.

Fuck outta here.
    test
  18. The Saurus

The Saurus Two Times of a lotta shit

Jesus. ive been in Vegas since the battle dropped. The speculation and conspiracy theories started out as kinda comical but it's really just gotten fucking retarded. But I guess it's ultimately a compliment to think it was so good it had to be staged, so thank you. Yes, I checked my phone to remember the "post traumatic stress disorder" scheme, I was talking about it immediately after the battle / Mac, Maple, Lor, and a few others. It's really not a big deal. Some of you faggots are so overanalytical I genuinely feel bad for you.

Anyways major shouts to Mac for comin thru clutch and being willing to fly out on essentially 12 hours notice. incredible performance. Thanks to those who actually know what theyre talking about who enjoyed the battle. the feedback so far for the most part has been insane. very humbling and much appreciated
    test
  19. newtown

newtown New Member

how come anyone hasnt linked the battle to one of mac lethal fast rapping video for more views?

oh by the way sick battle brothers
    very refreshing
    test
  20. MRsalesman

MRsalesman Well-Known Member

I thought this was battle was dope as fuck...dont know why people are saying its overhyped? anyways I thought Thesaurus got it 2-1. Dope rebuttle game!!!! (if it isnt staged hehe)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.