Grind Time Now Presents: Soul Khan vs Fresco

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by AGENTSPITS, Nov 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swagger Vance

Swagger Vance New Member

Real rap, Fresco's 2nd was one of the dopest verses in GT this year. That gun clap shit? I dug that shit.
    test
  2. ILLEATYAFACE

ILLEATYAFACE New Member

lol i wasnt trying to correct your spelling, i just meant i dont consider it a rebuttal so i put it in quotation marks

but im glad you learned something
    test
  3. DUCE GT ATL

DUCE GT ATL New Member

tHAT WOULDA HAD MORE OF AN EFFECT HAD YOU TYPED IT IN CAPS!! LOL, PLUS I TYPE IN CAPS FOR WORK!! SO, ITS ALL GOOD!!
    test
  4. DUCE GT ATL

DUCE GT ATL New Member

nO DOUBT, BUT DID YOU SEE WHAT I MEANT THO, S.K. DOESNT DO THAT BORING OBVIOUS FLIP, HE WILL MAKE IT MUCH MORE CREATIVE I DONT CONSIDER S.K. OBVIOUS IN THE SLIGHTEST
    test
  5. TheAak

TheAak Well-Known Member

I've never used these references in my life, but I read through a few more comments and all I could think of:

Fresco isn't gay, he shouldn't have to deal with being called gay, cause of the way he choose to look

"LEAVE {FRESCO} ALONE!!!! " - that gay guy from youtube

and then I see people giving soul khan advice on how to battle fresco

"THANKS, COACH" - franco from wrc

People angry with Soul Khan for writing equally funny and original gay jokes that the live crowd (and most likely they, themselves, watching at home) couldn't help but laugh at

"YOU"RE JUST BITCHING YO" - Franco from the same as above

I regret clicking on this thread, again ... not as much as I regret clicking on Eyerate vs Sara Kana, but still pretty regrettable

If fresco quits battling cause Khan ate him in a rap battle, then Battling wasn't ever for him in the first place

toughen up, little homie or "stop not having a tooth" - rone
    test
  6. TheAak

TheAak Well-Known Member

just wanted to remind you

"I knew you were going to take that line about my son and have it twisted and altered" - real deal

"Before yall get all hype like that shit he spit was hard ... I knew you'd pick that verse apart, which goes to show just how predictable you are" - TheSaurus

"But I acknowledge that and got rebuttles, so it isn't going work" - hollow da don

Try a rebuttle about the main content of your opponent's verse, every once in a round ... you know, they even let you premeditate those, now
    test
  7. Midemceeon

Midemceeon New Member

dont put words in my mouth lmao. im sure even you can see the simularities in in the way the battle played out. sure they werent all original but what im saying is that he didnt really have one angle that was the backbone of his rounds
    im not saying any 4 of the mcs did bad but you can really see how it worked. the backbone and main force of attack of soul khan and thesaurus was gay jokes and asian jokes. it was clearly emphazised in their rounds. fresco and dumbfoundead parelleled the same way and the match result ended the same.
    test
  8. SoInsane

SoInsane New Member

Lol off my dick plz
    test
  9. Bret_Hart

Bret_Hart New Member

test
  10. fresco 5

fresco 5 Well-Known Member

thanks for all the tips coach. Good to see a top-tier cat giving me this legit advice. You realize its not me saying all of this right? And by the way I don't choose to be the handsomest, have the straightest teeth, or be white. Shit I was just born like that...

maybe i'll start every roudn with "ho ho ho, gay jokes again! too bad I'm still straight lol nice try guys!"

honestly fall back....
    test
  11. Ethernet

Ethernet G.O.A.T.

Aak about to get mad in 3..........2..........
    test
  12. ILLEATYAFACE

ILLEATYAFACE New Member

aint no denying that fresco is the handsomest though, all these haters just jealous

also its lame how everyone has fresco jokes in battles vs real deal now, its getting rlllly old and shit
    test
  13. misterteenwolf

misterteenwolf Well-Known Member

i dunno man. i thought he edged that battle. whatever the case, he's still top tier. if he does wanna battle again, he shouldn't have any trouble finding an opponent
    test
  14. Tiger Ty Fan

Tiger Ty Fan Tiger Circle Blackbelt

GOTDAYUM!!

This thread started out as a regular "GTN Presents..." thread but I have a feeling it's HOS-bound!
    test
  15. teacozy

teacozy New Member

It's just a shame at all the cool battles we'll never see now; Fresco v Rone, Fresco v Ok, Fresco v Philly Swain, etc. You know, interesting shit.
    test
  16. fresco 5

fresco 5 Well-Known Member

NEVER EVER..... and rone and swain are my boys real talk
    test
  17. Swagger Vance

Swagger Vance New Member

Fresco vs. Rone? That would be interesting, as Rone has taken somewhat interesting approaches to all of his opponents. Even against Eleagle, who might have been the easiest, most obvious target in all of GT, Rone took angles outside of the queer card throughout the battle.

Fresco vs. Okwerdz? Ehh, doesn't interest me. Personally, I think Fresco would work dude out.

Fresco vs. Swain? Now that would be dope for the sole reason that I think we'd get to see Fresco expand upon the gunplay a little bit.
    test
  18. teacozy

teacozy New Member

Word? Swain and Rone would be so much more original in their approach, though. Pat Stay is good at going outside the box, too. I mean, it's all moot now, though.

lmao @ the emphasis on the Ok mention.
    test
  19. ILLEATYAFACE

ILLEATYAFACE New Member

fresco did okwerdz try to punk you on some macho shit? what happened
    test
  20. TheAak

TheAak Well-Known Member

"thanks for all the tips coach" I already used that one

"Good to see a top-tier cat giving me this legit advice." (before reading this witty response, bare in mind, its a joke and that I know, I'm better than you all)... Hey, I never mind giving advice to a fellow midtier guy, but, actually, I wasn't giving you advice, at all ... I was disgusted with all these people giving Khan advice ... I was giving my opinion, in general, about the arguments and complaints that I read ... I never addressed you, but if the shoe fits and you being as "trendy" as they claim you to be, then, by all means, wear it

"You realize its not me saying all of this right?" so, You don't realize that wasn't talking to you, right?

"And by the way I don't choose to be the handsomest, have the straightest teeth, or be white. Shit I was just born like that".. What makes you think that I, in any form or fashion (not that kind of fashion, fresco), cared about this statement?

Most likely, you misconstrued the intentions of my last post, because you're defensive about how people percieve you as a faggot and/or because people have made fresco synonymous with the gay joke ... relax, little homie, I don't think you're gay, nor do I care enough about if you are or aren't to do anything, but laugh when someone says your "Y chromosome" is covered in glitter ... cause its funny

"maybe i'll start every roudn with "ho ho ho, gay jokes again! too bad I'm still straight lol nice try guys!" might as well, it would be just as useful as "see, I told you, faggot jokes"

"honestly fall back" Good advice, coach ... I may just do that ... being that I don't really care that much, and I'd hate for you to think that I do

in conclusion, all of my previous posts, barring the first, have only depicted my response to the opinions of the non battle rappers that spoke in this thread, with whom I disagreed .. not you fresco
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.