Grind Time Now Presents: Sonny Bamboo vs A Class #FollowTheLeader

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by WuTangintheCut, Oct 28, 2011.

?

Who Won?

1. Sonny

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. A Class

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Tie

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iDealaeDi

iDealaeDi New Member

lol i like the one time, twice line....i ono, yall are going crazy just to defend your pointrs though, you know what happens when you start to give in to an arguement a little too much, you start to look foolish even if you are right...
    test
  2. lizphair

lizphair Yippy Yippy

"hit you with a gun-sized knife, one time twice" is a koan said to produce the effects of a battle rap zen moment. westerners wouldn't understand, they depend far too much on logic and reason, and as a result, have no sense of spirituality. if you try to make sense of it logically, you will fail. a-class is actually a mudang shaman in his native village.
    test
  3. lizphair

lizphair Yippy Yippy

video unrelated:

[YouTube]ipOz_k9zvzo[/YouTube]
    test
  4. My Name Is Bob

My Name Is Bob New Member

lmaooo @ the "hybrid mice/violet stripes" line

i havent watched yet but i have no idea what that shit means.
    test
  5. larry word

larry word get sauced n dip

^^^^^^^this
    test
  6. FarooqHakim

FarooqHakim Dot Dorbal

*Murda Ave Gang voice*
    test
  7. MRsalesman

MRsalesman Well-Known Member

I havent watched it again since the bootleg version but back then i remember thinking a class won. Its not really because hes better and he def doesnt write better but Sonny is really boring to me, he has some content here n there, but i dont like his delivery (kinda forced to me...i know you guys love it) and his shit doesnt hit direct. Idk...I guess hes not for me. With that said, I found a-class more entertaning to watch, his writing isnt exactly superb but he lands some punches here and there and keeps it entertaning sometimes. Ive havent been a fan of neither of these guys to be honest so if you wanna blame bias, dont...blame it on bad taste hehe

Tbh I dont see why you guys rate sonny bamboo so high, sure hes ait, he does his thing, hes pretty nice with the pen and yet so mediocre for some reason.

But what is a-class gonna do on a tour with IT if he wins? he should give his spot to someone...I dont even have to listen to his rap, I could bet hmm...50 dollars that I already know exaaaaaactly how that shit sounds.
    test
  8. mdk

mdk i dump and i sprout

yea you would be hard pressed to find that many players with better career numbers out of the thousands of people who have played baseball over the years

and i know A rod started as a shortstop and has a million homeruns but he is a juice head and isnt a very good defensive player, but he's one of the goat homerun hitters obv
    test
  9. mdk

mdk i dump and i sprout

"I left with 2 chicks, he left with type z"

lmaoooo
    test
  10. heebs907

heebs907 GS ICEY

LML

1, DEAD @ leaving with typeZ
    2. DEAD if thats really his GF
    test
  11. _gp_

_gp_ _ C M Y K _

lol, sigged

*edit

OMG @ this thread
    test
  12. Caustic

Caustic H.ated N.ow I.n C.anada

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

lorded lux >>
    test
  13. DeathChamberz

DeathChamberz From the Page to da stage

No it's just because you agree with Scrotie on this battle that you will defend his post. I just showed why he was wrong with his post. Bottom line if you going to rip into a guys verse than post the whole verse and make sure you actually get the verse CORRECT.

I can take anyones verse and edit ish out and change a couple words to make it look worse than it was.

Plus by posting the verse you ignore the PERFORMANCE aspect of battle rap. You guys continue to ignore the fact that Sonny has a boring performance style that doesn't really go over crazy with crowds.
    If it was text battle than yes Sonny would have won but as it's not a text battle that's why Sonny lost.

Dlor probobly left with 2 chicks who are his friends and hasn't slept with either of them.

My name is Bob I would advised you to watch it. That's one of the bars Scrotie misquoted AND failed to write in the set up for to prove some fake point
    test
  14. Tiger Ty Fan

Tiger Ty Fan Tiger Circle Blackbelt

A-Class addresses it in his second round I believe. Sonny never won but tried to fit in with the top rappers so in the next battle rap movement he could be division president. Pretty brutal and believable. Much better than A-Class wanting to be compared to Jin.
    test
  15. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

that argument doesn't work for this battle sorry

sonny's delivery is better too :/
    test
  16. DeathChamberz

DeathChamberz From the Page to da stage

No it's not if you read the posts me and MANY others found Sonny' performance boring and lacking. It might not work for you but it is the reason I voted for A Class. I'm not telling you That you need to vote for A Class just stating why I voted and reasons why many others might have voted for A Class.
    test
  17. Tiger Ty Fan

Tiger Ty Fan Tiger Circle Blackbelt

Sonny sounds like Keanu Reeves, lol. But I agree, Sonny's verse was more rehearsed. And it was very awkward how aggressive Sonny was acting while spitting really non aggressive bars. Like he was Tiger Ty and A-Class was a mosquito.
    test
  18. deezenutsbiatch

deezenutsbiatch New Member

wow...dallas.. so confirm or deny.. that bitch ruggly.. i always knew manic was a bitch. that bitch shapoos with irish spring bars...how the fuck she get poison ivy on her backflab..that bitch so dirty she got mud flaps...i aint talkin auto accessories
    test
  19. deezenutsbiatch

deezenutsbiatch New Member

That bitch got more moles on her back than gangsters in prison
    test
  20. Jiggity

Jiggity New Member

I think this was the big factor for me too. Sonny has bars and his shit is very creative, but he lacks in the delivery department, his presence and aggression just seem off to me. Dude is still extremely dope though.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.