Grind Time Now Presents: Sonny Bamboo vs A Class #FollowTheLeader

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by WuTangintheCut, Oct 28, 2011.

?

Who Won?

1. Sonny

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. A Class

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Tie

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

chill out heebs
    test
  2. scrotie

scrotie aka lil generation gap

"dude this movie is a piece of cinematic genius"
    "[brings up 12 different scenes where the actors are crapping on eachother's faces]"
    "smh you're not talking about the whole movie though!!"
    test
  3. heebs907

heebs907 GS ICEY

wow, im chill bro. im alaskan.... :/
    test
  4. heebs907

heebs907 GS ICEY

ima be real though. i havent watched this since i watched the bootlegg verson on the best website in the world.

but i remember feeling very strongly that aclass was extremely terrible and sonny bodied.
    test
  5. DeathChamberz

DeathChamberz From the Page to da stage

Just posting other definitions on the statement You would have to ask A Class exactly what was meant by that.
    I've never defended and said that line is a good line So why keep bringing up the same line over and over like it proves something

If yall can't see the appeal that many have in A Class than that's on you all. Again bottom line is I found A Class entertaining and Sonny boring. I watch it again for A Class verses not Sonny's verses. THings can be written as well as they want but if they are boring they are boring

Scrotie I don't need to do it. I'm just saying what you did was not a proper representation and distorted things for your own purpose. If people want to keep speaking on that post as if it proves something than do it properly and post it fully. Otherwise I will continue to ignore it as it doesn't mean anything.
    test
  6. DeathChamberz

Heebs why would A Class quit rapping he's 1 win away from touring with Immortal Technique. Don't be an idiot
    test
  7. DeathChamberz

But if you take the scenes out of context and don't post anything to compare it to those 12 scenes mean nothing.
    test
  8. scrotie

for anyone judging at home

the fact that A-Class said all this doesn't matter because he said other lines too
    test
  9. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

Don't worry, I was completely flummoxed by the attack. When I met Dallas I just chalked him up as some goofy try-hard who nobody respected. He said nothing negative to me my whole time in Colorado. THEN behind the safety of his computer screen decides to launch a tirade with the capricious jealousy of a menopause sufferer.

All of his attacks on me are battle rap related besides something about getting girls when at the bar I left with two chicks and he left with type-z (no disrespect type z is the homie)

plus, isn't this his girlfriend?

[​IMG]

I am flummoxed!
    test
  10. scrotie

how would 12 scenes of guys pissing on eachother's faces ever have a context that would make you think "oh those were actually really good"
    test
  11. Midemceeon

Midemceeon New Member

congrats on flipping his analogy death chamberz
    and using it wrong

Aclasses lines structure wise do not make sense
    theres no taking it out of context when structurally the intent can be intrepreted with the line

thats why people are smhing at your retorts
    test
  12. heebs907

heebs907 GS ICEY

cause he isnt good.

i wouldnt want to tour with immortal technique. there would be no point.
    test
  13. DeathChamberz

Actually it's only a few guys here are not smart enough to understand my retorts.

Maybe you didn't understand them then.

Scrotie. Well I don't know what the movie is about and how many scenes are in the movie. and what else is going. Again if you edit how you want you can make anything seem good or bad.

Bottom line is that you don't like A class rapping style. I and MANY others do like A class rapping style writing style and performance style. It doesnt seem that either one of us is going to change. I don't see any new idea that will change my mind you can post one time twice as many as you want in this thread.
    test
  14. DeathChamberz

Have you heard yourself rap before???? Allot of people disagree with you so why would he listen to you instead of the many people who like him. WHy listen to you instead of the oppurtunities the raps have given him.

He now has a win over veteran rapper Madness and Sonny Bamboo saying he sucks is absolutely ridiculous
    test
  15. heebs907

heebs907 GS ICEY

never.
    test
  16. heebs907

heebs907 GS ICEY

nah, really tho. aclass is trash bags gabach. his set ups are worse than DNA. and he has not fluency with his verses.

sounds like a bunch of shit he wrote like an hour ago. and he expects A LOT of reaction for all the shit he says.

corny
    test
  17. scrotie

hahaha alright
    continue enjoying A-Class' battles & movies interlaced with pissfests
    I'm good
    test
  18. Midemceeon

Midemceeon New Member

^ gets roasted by scroties post
    my post exposes lack of reading comrphesion
    contradicts himself
    I like multis "when done well"
    rebuttaled and exposed/using obvious fallacies for main point

cries "you guys dont understand me"
    yeah i aint the sharpest tool in the shed but this is obvious to me
    test
  19. D Tibbs

D Tibbs Master

lol D-Lor u created a monster. Now u got Heebs in here saying A-Class and DNA are trash

Hey Heebs, I think u might have to have recorded a song before u tour with Tech

What I find puzzling about this is GT is choc full of battlers with forced multis, yet A-Class gets y'all all riled up for some reason

A-Class, if u reading this, keep doing exactly what u are doing. You stay winning and you keep getting such a passionate reaction from your haters. It's great

I voted Sonny btw, but I think it should've went to OT
    test
  20. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.