Grind Time Now presents: Mac Lethal vs Dirtbag Dan

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Drect, Oct 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phillyfire

phillyfire New Member

Yeah seeing on how both still haven't won in the URL imo. Thats like saying ''do you know what would happen if we put math up against tantrum or Illusion Z. URL and GT have a extremely different fanbase. Personally I like your battles and nocans but think DBD and illmac are garbage and skip their verses. Over saturation is whats going to hurt GT. GT puts out multiple battles a month. I'd say on average people watch 30% of them. URL puts out like 1 a month. People watch that battle. They build anticipation for battles. GT however puts on DBD vs Madness which was like watching two friends tell bad jokes about each other.
    test
  2. mac lethal

mac lethal Active Member

I agree, and I disagree.

I definitely think there are way too many battles with the GT logo on them, where a couple of mediocre 5th generation dipshits nervously spit unoriginal material to each other. Choke half the time, or grate on the audiences' nerves with how undeveloped they are.

However, where else are people going to get their start? They'll just end up in another league, giving another company views etc.

I think Grind Time needs to create a different federation to farm battlers from. A much bigger company, still affiliated for company benefits, but without the GT logo on it. Perhaps from bottom to mid-tier. Then just the top-tier is Grind Time. And battlers are sparse and widely promoted.

You never know though, Grizzlemania battles are for the most part on pace to doing URL numbers.

I also wonder if they will ever lock certain artists in to leagues. Like UFC fighters aren't allowed to just go fight in other leagues.

Not sure what magnitude the cake is at at this point, but I really want Grind Time to succeed at huge levels.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.