Grind Time Now Presents: Hollow Da Don vs Okwerdz

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by marsblackmon23, Feb 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caustic

Caustic H.ated N.ow I.n C.anada

both of your parents are alcoholics and made you watch adam sandler movies your entire life. stop posting.
    test
  2. Freshcoast86

Freshcoast86 Rap or chill

Ha damn caustic is on a good one.
    test
  3. Degenerate One

Degenerate One Noe Nose Touching

Con, cant see Hollow, straight the fuck up.
    test
  4. Drones

Drones Active Member

I realized part of the reason why the votes are so heavily in Hollow's favour is because people who don't follow GT won't understand like half of Ok's lines. Not people on this board, but on Youtube, URL etc. I'm not trying to defend the fact that I believe Ok edged it, in fact, I think Hollow's universal appeal is a huge quality. More rappers should try to make their shit universally appealing. Mook's rounds against Young Hot are some of my favourites, and everyone would be able to understand every single line of that battle. GT, as well as Ok, is getting a little introverted.
    test
  5. KRich662

KRich662 Well-Known Member

So I've watched the battle about 20 times. Great battle, I still think Hollow got 1 and 3. People say Okwerdz got Hollow's style down, but Hollow only did like 3 lines of that "I hope" shit. That whole "I'm sooo sorry Brian, you know that lean gets me alll excited" bit was pretty corny. I personally thought it was stupid. Then the whole "you say jobs are jokes then you're probably broke" segment would've been nice, but he stuttered on the delivery and made it lose a lot of steam. And then the whole "They'll all go kaaa-razy" thing was really corny. That's like Hollow saying, "IF YOU DON'T FADE ME, I'LL SAY 'FUCK THE WEST COAST,' AND THEY'LL ALL START TO HATE ME."

I don't know how people said Okwerdz got the 1st round.
    test
  6. xghamdix

xghamdix Well-Known Member

dead.
    test
  7. Elaquent

Elaquent Gill Breathing

Lol that was NOT the best flip to date, not even close
    test
  8. Ethernet

Ethernet G.O.A.T.

Actually.. That flip IS one of the best ever. Sick as fuck.
    test
  9. 4Matt

4Matt On the money

I know i'm late is fuck, but i gotta say Hollow took it. Okwerdz actually looked upset at the shit Hollow said.
    test
  10. Elaquent

Elaquent Gill Breathing

please. i can think of at least 6 flips off the top of my head other cats have said that torches that line.

not saying it was a bad line, but i dont see what was so special about it.
    test
  11. yeee408

yeee408 Punching bag

The only thing about Hollow is when someone says something that gets to him he always mutters things after.
    After Ok's shit about how he was in the room when rex was gassin kinda got to him.
    He does it in a few battles.
    Honestly everytime I watch it I feel a little different.
    Hollow styles on everybody just the way he goes in.
    I think he losses a bit of who he is when he spits in other leagues cause he dumbs everything down.
    test
  12. deezenutsbiatch

deezenutsbiatch New Member

"you cant suplex me, cause this aint ufc" hommy hom WRC. I knew i heard that somewhere else before.

As for the chopped and screwed rebuttle I was impressed by the fact that it was off the top. I dont really count the 90% of premeditated flips that I see In gt hitting that hard wheras this seemed to genuinly be off the top and for that it gets more points in my book.
    test
  13. Heazy

Heazy New Member

name some?

i bet you'll list all premeds
    test
  14. Salar

Salar New Member

hollow is nasty
    test
  15. umberto

umberto New Member

hollow is so damn good..
    okwerdz is da man but i gotta give it to hollow

i want to see diz vs hollow
    test
  16. Oh_No_Its_Kano

Oh_No_Its_Kano New Member

''And if Star Wars is gonna be the source to diss you, your like a jedi cos' you snitch when the force is with you''. - Soul Khan vs Yung ZM

''That was a garbage ass round he was just spitting pitifully, im G-Dep your chick hit me up for a special delivery''. - Soul Khan vs Cortez

''That console shit was hype, but Yung ZM said it too, i guess all fat bitches think alike''. -
    Soul Khan vs Syd Vicious

''And you thought with all that mozzletoff and oi vey shit you'd take that round, in the time it took for you to spit all that, you gained 10 pounds''. Soul Khan vs Syd Vicious

''He compared me to Bobby, you must be confused about why im crushing him badly...... Chris Brown, Bobby Brown, Troy Brown smacking bitches runs in my family''. - Troy Brown vs Double Deuce

''He said at the age of 5 his momma died, well i'm sorry to tell you i'm the guy who put out the homiscide!" - Thesaurus vs Piff James
    test
  17. Ethernet

Ethernet G.O.A.T.

test
  18. Oh_No_Its_Kano

Oh_No_Its_Kano New Member

By far the most pathetic response i have ever seen since Bill Clinton's 'i did not inhale' answer.
    test
  19. Ethernet

Ethernet G.O.A.T.

Do you even know what chopped n screwed is you retard? Hollow's flip shits all over SK's mediocre "omg you're so fat" and "yeah im a jew" rebuttles.
    test
  20. Ethernet

Ethernet G.O.A.T.

Saurus flip was fucking crazy though.. The rest? Meh.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.