Grind Time Now Presents: Caustic vs QP (Rock the Bells SF)

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Savage Henry, Sep 10, 2011.

?

Who do you think won?

1. QP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Caustic

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Choppa Zhivago

Choppa Zhivago ★★★★★★★★★★

test
  2. illmatiK23

illmatiK23 .gif game proper

Caustic sounds like a white kid at a college party who think they can cypher on a beat. QP's first round was the only good round of the battle. Glad I skipped a lot of it.
    test
  3. Chaunce922

Chaunce922 New Member

Now im not sure if he was going that far with the wordplay, but smh at the fact you know that bud...
    test
  4. abiramnathan

abiramnathan New Member

boring battle
    test
  5. Choppa Zhivago

anyone remember the next line after that mandy moore one?

it was:

'had ya angels screaming jesus once we passed the (pastor) church/
    get it? angels jesus pastor church...had to touch on a little boy put in some of the catholic work'

catholic priests are notorious for touching little boys

plus qp talkin bout angels, devils, and jesus and pedofiles in his verse

once again, here the poster for mandy moore's movie:

[​IMG]

^also stars Macaulay Culkin, who was molested by michael jackson. so qp saying catholic pastors touch little boys and referring to this movie as well.

plus look at the poster of the movie, mandy moore has halo over her head, like an ANGEL and the girl on the left has DEVIL's horns

plus tagline on that movie cover is 'Heaven help us.'

and JESUS is asscoiated with heaven

tell me how qp didnt take that first
    test
  6. abiramnathan

abiramnathan New Member

yeah it is :dislike:
    test
  7. JBCizzle

JBCizzle Fighting White Lightning

I voted for the black guy to win just because I wanted to act black and so that people here will like me. After all, that's the only reason why most people pretend to like URL and act like it isn't interchangeable gun rappers spitting interchangeable gun bars in front of interchangeable retarded crowds that overhype every bar and interrupt the battle every few seconds which is hard enough to hear with crappy audio anyway.
    test
  8. Savage Henry

Savage Henry Well-Known Member

Your user title is quite ironic.
    test
  9. JBCizzle

JBCizzle Fighting White Lightning

I made it after my first argument with Choppa. I hate stupid people like Arsonal hates midgets.
    test
  10. battlefan

battlefan New Member

this is why Caustic won IMO..

QP need's to be more versatile, especially with a crowd like this.. Caustic approached the battle smarter had a better gameplan.

Caustic / Dan should be a good battle.
    test
  11. Choppa Zhivago

24/7 said it best against dose even though he got bodied

'i say what i feel on that underground tip
    and no matter what the preference of each judge or crowd is...
    I AINT DUMBING DOWN SHIT!'

ya'll supported that line but when qp does the same ya'll say he had flaw in plan?

then why not say dose won cuz his bars more catered to kotd crowd and 24/7 was more towards a lyrical crowd?

cuz 24/7 white and qp black?

smh
    test
  12. itslinx

itslinx Unngghh!!

Maybe they didn't wanna hear QP's dumbass explaining shit. That's corny. He says some dope shit and I won't take anything away from him, but that's it. Caustic had a better game plan going into this battle freestyling some shit. Crowds love when you can do that. This wasn't a Grind Time crowd that wanted to hear written shit. It's that simple. Caustic was more entertaining.
    test
  13. AllWays

AllWays New Member

QP took the first, probably the best round of the battle, Caustic took the 2nd....the 3rd was a toss up
    test
  14. WuTangintheCut

WuTangintheCut Well-Known Member

thought QP edged it. Entire set up and crowd is cringeworthy though. and i don't think Caustic has ever rapped on a beat before.
    test
  15. Tiger Ty Fan

Tiger Ty Fan Tiger Circle Blackbelt

QP in one.

How's Caustic going to be ready to battle at 1pm, bitch about QP being late, and not even have writtens, lol. STFU!

QPeezy in one for preparedness!

Not really feeling all the CEOs with a mic, ad-libbing and shit. Give it up for wordplay? You don't really have to say that shit, let the rappers rock the crowd on some genuine or bias shit. Gunshot sounds, really?
    test
  16. SourDiesel

SourDiesel SouR D

i'm starting to dislike caustic as a battle rapper in whole, seems like every time i see this dude battle rap hes throwing in little smart ass comments such as "i'm winning" or in this one "wordplay was good in 1998" little comments like that can be powerful enough to manipulate someones opinion on the battle believe it or not.

then caustic talking during qps third? also he tried to grab the mic before the round was over, qp was pretty respectful until caustic got a little disrespectful in the third

anyway this is just my opinion i'm not even a qp fan but I feel like he got the beat round (3rd) and I also feel like he took round 1 so imo he won the battle it's just like they was trying to sway the votes for caustic even when madillz asked crowd for their judgment this is how i seen it go down...

-in a soft non hype voice "if you think qp won make nosie"
    -in a hype voice loud "if caustic won make noise"
    test
  17. Tiger Ty Fan

Tiger Ty Fan Tiger Circle Blackbelt

Just watched the beat round and GOTDAYUM...

Caustic is horrible. Stick to acapella man. You looked uncomfortable as fuck knowing you had to spit to a beat, meanwhile QP smiling like a muthafucka like "I got this, I'm black I have rhythm" during his round.

Don't know why but I've just been feeling like going in on every post today.
    test
  18. DufflebagJesus

DufflebagJesus New Member

stupid off the topic question: Dizaster kept saying he was going to have three battles released within 10 days (the SMP battle was one). He kept talking on his twitter a few weeks ago how he won some tournament, I thought he was replacing DBD cuz he was sick or something? ANybody know the deal? thx
    test
  19. Caustic

Caustic H.ated N.ow I.n C.anada

i decided at the last second to pull a random verse out for the third round and it didn't quite match the beat the way i wanted.. i knew i would be crucified the second i missed the drop and had to play catch up.

rock the bells format not really my thing, i was way worse in the dan battle honestly. im too lazy for this type of shit.

i mean y'all was gonna defend qp no matter what anyways.. i played to the crowd did what was needed. i fucked off both of the beat rounds in this tournament pretty bad and i knew i'd catch backlash for it. i just wasn't in the right frame of mind for this shit at all that day. DBD did the same "swaying comments" shit and you blew him for it..

despite my struggle with the beat rounds (never really did beat battles) im a let the music speak for itself when it drops, its quite on beat and has fully taken my focus away from battling.. ill prolly do one battle before im done to redeem myself for this whole tourney tho, kinda felt like a set up from the jump.

edit: qp gave up the whole respect thing by showing up 3 hours after he was supposed to, i got nothing to really say on his content.. you guys will fabricate reasons why that shit is good all on your own.
    test
  20. DufflebagJesus

DufflebagJesus New Member

this tbh....QP is dooope, came with it in the 1st...But his style isnt really meant for this type of set up....QP's 2nd round was wack, caustic came with it...QP flowed well in the 3rd, but wasn't coming with anything really...Caustics flow sucked in the 3rd and his lyrics were also underwhelming....

very close to call, but QP needs to recognize that his normal schemes arent going to work with that crowd...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.