Grind Time Now Finally Presents Frankie Wapps vs Ness Lee!

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by bobbaforce, Jan 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MC_Akademix

MC_Akademix Active Member

jaze i aint a hater, but do you seriously think wapps stage battles (the only two ive seen hes gotten booed) compares to EG's stage battles? they both have just about the same footage on stage, both have low points (getting booed at Lounge Battles after being advertised as a feature out of towner, and EG getting a beer can thrown at his head lol)....But outside of that, EG has good footage and wapps doesnt from what Ive seen on youtube.

yall need to set up wapps versus eg on some grudge match type shit
    test
  2. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

for the record the beer can was thrown because i used the word 'faggot' and it was a hippie college. i was not attacked cause i sucked (altho i did, i was 15 or 16)
    test
  3. EmceeGoddess

the gtny league needs anything it can get, lol @ high profile battles, and if you guys weren't known as the arrogant assholes who everyone wants to see get served again neither of you would get battles in gtwc.

i mean i am gonna have to end this debate with you. i mean this is a guy who thinks wapps would serve pass. lmao.

i mean you guys think im a hater and i deliberately talk shit about you and you couldn't be more wrong. lol @ his rapid flow. if you think his flow in this was solid then you are out of your mind. you probably think he won the battle too just like you beat okwerdz.
    test
  4. Frankie Wapps

Frankie Wapps New Member

thats why they set up the 2v2 with Dumbfoundead and sahtrye and you vs wait for it............................................................revanon (sorry rev you still my dude) you have no career cuz you bitched about everyone and then karma kicked you in the cock. i smoked, drank and popped vikes before the lounge battles and illz hit me last second with oh you're doing a three way. suck a dick again fanboy.

you the same kid that talked shit about hollow then wiped, licked then kissed his fucking ass and watched him serve pass when that would never happen

and saying you're not a hater is crazy. you've been dickriding me for 3 YEARS STRAIGHT. thats right you're not a hater but an obsessive homosexual.

oh and btw all of your shit talk will be responded with:

fuckin yuppie who also a WEBSITE TEXT battler who has 30 thousand plus on his posts in a rap forum who on the daily shotguns energy drinks and claim to fighting is jawing illusion z and coat tails a movement that doesn't RESPECT HIM AT ALL. put a barrell to your chin and shoot the shit off. it degrades hip hop to even say you attempt to do it.
    test
  5. Da' Blk Russian

Da' Blk Russian Half gallon of Heen..

T.v.reporter in a fedora hat spotted..lol good battle from both..
    test
  6. Poison Pen

Poison Pen Fuck a Freestyle

There's mad monday morning quarterbacks in this mc battle shit. It was a little tense in the building after a minor situation. The crowd was focused on that. It took away from the battle. Shit happens. The same exact crowd was live for the 2 on 2. There was no "bias" against wapps. The fuckin dude is from ny. Our battles are open to the public. If the goons come out, they come out. It just has to be handled. And it was. Whatever. Our crowd tends to be a little more street than others, from what i see. Its easy to critique something from the comforting glow of a monitor. Some people on this site have never even witnessed a battle in person. Ness should've got more of a reaction. Wapps should've got more of a reaction. Concentrate on the mcs and not what the crowd is doing. Or what people are wearing. Or if sara kana is my wife or not. Or if the dude standing in the third row to the left has crooked teeth. Fuck outta here.
    test
  7. Frankie Wapps

Frankie Wapps New Member

taking in the truth must be hard. reminds me of the "always sunny....." christmas special that just dropped where charlie has to live with the fact that the christmas santa's coming in were all banging his moms.
    test
  8. Elaquent

Elaquent Gill Breathing

the last 15 or so posts in this discussion are bodying the fuck outta me

-come on, I can't believe they're still defending wrc07. jaze too. the "hate" didn't come from nowhere, a lot of their shit was corny and made no sense. I'll agree that jaze is 1000x better now, and wapps too is a lot better than before, but that don't change 07. hard to believe looking back they can't see that. no offence whatsoever to jaze and wapps, but that's how myself and a lot of non-credible and credible ppl think.
    -lmao, there is NOOOOOOO way wapps can fuck with eg on a beat, if the footage is any indication. eg is quite dope on beats admittedly

obviously eg choked, but let's be real, based on that first rd, he woulda beat rev. lol I'm glad he choked tho (the irony lol no offense eg), but he was dope, what he got out
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  9. jazegtnyvp

jazegtnyvp V.I.P. (BeastCoast NY)

hahaha and now ur delusional arrogance shows! thank you for proving my point fag.
    test
  10. Poison Pen

Poison Pen Fuck a Freestyle

Damn i haven't actively been on this site for years & emceegoddess is still riling people up. Good job, lol. Yo i saw that one battle you had that i know of. You were actually pretty dope until the slip up. I was honestly surprised. Put more energy into that battling shit.
    test
  11. EmceeGoddess

i wasn't "stuck" with rev you goofball, i never wanted to battle in gt. i was supposed to battle rev at sj and he didn't go and since i already agreed to battle him i decided wed do it in cali at gt when i didn't even want to.

i never 'talked shit' about hollow. i said he sucked vs. arsonal (i still think he did) and i never thought he was that good vs. philly swaine. and then he did great vs pass and i became a fan of him.

sucked his dick? kissed his ass? your boy smoov is a total liar. ive never approached hollow PERIOD. id have no problem saying "good job you killed it vs pass" because he did but as it stands i have never ran up to him saying anything to him. smoov also lied to him and told him i was 'talking shit on a video blog' which is a total lie and i can find the blog in question and prove it. he tries stirring up shit cause hes a clown. he also hugs shirtless men.

to you ny kids EVERYONE who thinks you suck is a hater. newsflash homie you're gonna have lots of haters when you aren't good.
    test
  12. EmceeGoddess

yeah its comical but like i said what do you expect when they were the ones who wrote and rehearsed this shit thinking "my god this is dope"

jaze/wapps,

you 2 bit the fuck out thesaurus and illmacs styles and ran them into the ground because you didn't have the skill to back it. the fact you deny this is hilarious.

its like a kid watching american gladiators thinking he can be the next turbo and then knocking his little brothers front teeth out by hurling tennis balls at him
    test
  13. Frankie Wapps

Frankie Wapps New Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA no fuckin way. you got a bottle thrown at you for being a complete herb btw. when you realize that then maybe you'll be more humble and respectful to people who do this shit for the viewers and not some dula ass critic on the net to shit on something that couldve been said once and left alone. you make my shit more popular by constantly grabbing its nut hairs and holding on as hard as you can.
    test
  14. EmceeGoddess

thanks pen.

i saw a big bag of utz a while back and laughed out loud cause i had no clue wtf it was until then
    test
  15. w1seGUY

w1seGUY Active Member

haha, damn should i be a lil mad i got called a pussy in this battle?
    test
  16. Ness Lee

Ness Lee I'm kind of a big deal

Real talk y'all take this fuckin arguin to another thread. Y'all on some real bullshit lookin all young like a nigga won't let u play his nintendo
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  17. Frankie Wapps

Frankie Wapps New Member

dont derive from the truth. how come when people give me a hard time and leave it alone after they said their peace i don't say shit cuz thats how they feel. YOU ON THE OTHER HAND

oh and i quoted that shit cuz you are lieing your face off. if i was interested enough i would pull up how you said you approached hollow and cleared the air. now you didn't approach hollow at all. fuckin vagina, mad people (not just smoove and hollow) but mad people from the venue attested that you were kissing his ass like a fuckin fan boy. shut the fuck up. you're a clown with authority over trolls in an internet forum. kill yourself
    test
  18. EmceeGoddess

do you really think you're a good rapper? have you ever made a song that anybody outside of jaze has liked?

i hosted your mixtape for you guys because even tho you are terrible at music i wanted to be helpful and give you some shine (my sites top 3 results for 'jaze juce' and i link to his myspace cuz im a nice guy) and i think it got like 10 downloads. this is a site that was getting like 4k unique visits a month.

you guys overrate yourselves. seriously.

make a list of 25 rappers who aren't in NY who are battling in GT and you guys think are dope. i am willing to bet that if they got to vote anonymously they'd all rate you guys as garbage and style biters. are they all haters frankie? are they all jealous?

real deal would be like the only one not saying u suck and thats cause hes a nice humble guy and even then he'd be like "frankie and jaze are nice people."
    test
  19. RonSimmons

RonSimmons my name, is Battle Rap

test
  20. EmceeGoddess

when do i ever talk about you outside of a frankie battle or wrc thread? oh, never.

no, i never approached hollow you idiot. i was standing near him and maple or someone mentioned 'emcee goddess' and hollow was like OH WHOS THAT, HES HERE and i said 'thats me' and we began talking. he initiated the conversation and i talked to him.

i never, not once, ever at that event or any other ran up to him saying anything. if hollow says i ran up to him kissing his ass and sucking his dick like he was the 2nd coming of christ he is a liar too.

'mad people from the venue' lmao name anybody

a fuckin fan boy wtf does that even mean you douche bag? if anyone ever asked me whast i thought of hollow vs pass id say hollow did very good, pass won. never have i went OMG HOLLOW IS SO GOOD

if you didn't have the brain cell of a fuckin amoeba you'd be able to comprehend this
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.