Grind Time Now Championship Battle Announced!

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Drect, Jul 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swaggatron

Swaggatron Fuck AutotuneBots

I swear to God and my father that this GT championship sucks ass sweat trough a straw..

KOTD GrandPrix >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Eventhough the finalists of the KOTD GT both were shit pickles and the final match wasn' t nearly as entertaining as half of the regular matches.. just to name a random match Bender vs Miracle >>>>>> the KOTD GP final
    test
  2. Swaggatron

HAha and lmfao @ the HighCollide >> 90% of GT my face muscles hurt from laughing @ that statement.

Real talk my nigga High collide aint bad but he aint even >>>>> than 90% of the other Saurus clones/emulators/simulators/wannabees/copy cats/style biters etc..

Aspire would BODY High Collide in 3..
    test
  3. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

anyone notice HC's first post was all caps..... then like 4 pages later he says he's not mad and just doing it for reaction?

i have never seen a HC battle, nor will i ever, especially after his pussy posts in this thread.

i also notice once i responded to his bitch post to me.... he never said another word to me, but continued to argue with others. (cuz he knows damn well i was right and couldn't refute it)

i also find it funny HC being just a battle rapper.... going at 360, who is an actual rapper signed to a major label
    test
  4. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

congrats on being the actual 4th or 5th choice to being picked number 1 contender

kaps statement pretty much proves you weren't even close to the first choice but nobody else they thought of first wanted to comply with the contract.
    test
  5. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

nah man. im not the hugest GT fan. and if theres not two names in the battle together i like, i skip it.
    test
  6. Joe Phrantana

Joe Phrantana 51toooooooooo!!

I got respect for both cats...

But this is the TV Title. on some WCW shit for real.
    test
  7. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

No dumbass madness vs hc was a PROMO. Nobody won or lost. High collide is still underrated and hasn't lost
    test
  8. HIGHCOLLIDE

HIGHCOLLIDE New Member

1.)u say u never have seen any of my battles right??
    Therefor u can't comment on if iam good or not,..
    Because by doing so,you have been exposed as a hater!
    Lmao!hahahaha

2.)i havent said anything to you cause youre worhtless
    you have inner demons of hate you have 2 fight daily.
    Youre pitifull ands miserable,so i dont feel the need
    to hurt youre feeling's more,i might get charged for youre suicide

3.)mc 360 on a major label?
    Lmao!,..
    Whats his 1st single? "tight pants swag" f/rupaul & solar?
    If u got 360 in youre cd player,u should be shot in the balls
    i make 100x better music the 360 could even dream off,.
    Plus on a major label dumbass u get fucked on youre bread
    99cents an album shit,thats why i have my "own" label!
    Chiefheadz llc.
    Hahahahahah
    i win again.
    test
  9. HIGHCOLLIDE

HIGHCOLLIDE New Member

lol
    glad iam not the only 1 enjoying this.
    test
  10. HIGHCOLLIDE

HIGHCOLLIDE New Member

1.)what do u know bout my attitude?
    If youre judging it off my war with internet nerds
    then youre sadly mistaken,and missing out.

2.)i refuse 2 travel?
    Lol,..when was this confirmed?
    A bunch of youre fav rappers ducked me
    and this translates to me "refusing" to fly?
    test
  11. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Puff Puff Pass

How about putting some people on blast, exactly what "fav rappers," were ducking you?
    test
  12. Elaquent

Elaquent Gill Breathing

lol.

KOTD GP > GTN Championship
    test
  13. Diggles

Diggles Fred Durst's Life Coach

Yeah.. that's also why no one outside your county is ever gonna know who the fuck you are and why you're gonna be putting out mixtapes til you're 40. There are like 500,000 independent labels, 90% of them never put out anything commercially successful and the good ones eventually just bend over for "big bad commercial companies"..

Nice logic tho.
    test
  14. Swaggatron

To be perfectly honest my problem aint even with Collide he's legit, no he aint title shot worthy imo theres a shitload of GT mc's who deserve it way more than he does, but my problem is Surgeon General getting a title shot, what in the mother of fuckness is that???????

Just imagine SG defeating HC slim chance but what if he does????

I mean whats SG's record like 5-7 or something, he took more L's than W's i mean come the fuck on son?!?!?!?

How he gonna be the Grindtime champ smfh.. a nigga with such a f*cked up record the champ smh again... a nigga that refuses to write in a league where its finally allowed and gives you a chance to step your content game up by taking time and comming up with the sickest shit but yet refuses to take advantage of that oppertunity and keeps comming with mediocre lines we've heard @ Jumpoff years ago, how he gonna be the champ smfh *inhales weed smoke* and smfh again......
    test
  15. HIGHCOLLIDE

HIGHCOLLIDE New Member

and guess what tough guy
    the 500,000 independant labels make more or as much as youre fav lil artist.
    imortal tech nique sold 80,000 copies 10 dollars each,..
    cormega sold 75,000 copies 10 dollars each....
    comercial artist sold 1 million copies,.he get 98 cents per album
    do the math.

no 1 outside the united states knows me??hahahahaha

i actually just finished chopping it up with a promoter from norway
    who said he heard me on the track with celph tittled and wants me to go over there to perform.

also,go check my youtube comments buddy
    ive got messages from australia,irag,guam,netherlands,serbia
    u name it,..and there saying iam there fav mc.
    so looks like youre hating looses again.

oh yeah and finally,
    it helps sales, when girls actually like u and think u look good.
    ask youre girlfriend bout me,real talk.
    test
  16. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

if you would of read one of my first posts in this thread, i even say i cant hate on HC as i have never seen any of his battles. but i can hate on you after you felt it was necessary to come at me sideways because i said you got beat by madness (as everyone and their dog says - which i know makes you mad so thats why i said it...btw it worked)

unlike you, i dont catch feelings over internet postings. you an say all you want to me, and it will have no affect in my real life, because to me all you are is a screen name on an internet forum, who cant/wont do shit to affect my life in a good or bad manner.
    the main reason you didnt reply is because you know i was right about the contract and its clauses and the fact you werent even close to being the first person thought of for the spot.
    you know you were at least 3rd choice at best.... (and thats actually giving you credit) but were the only one who would agree to the contract.

and just because you spent a couple hundred dollars and turned a name into a limited liability company DOES NOT make than an actual label.
    I can go out tomorrow and have King Fly turned into King Fly LLC. It does not mean its an actual label dumbass. im not some 16 year old kid who doesnt know shit... so remember that.
    If thats your label, who do you have distribution through? other than possibly itunes and other online retailers, where can i BUY some of your music? (because i can have a song put on itunes and any other online retalier as well, still doesnt make it from a label)
    and yes i believe it is EMI that 60 is signed to.

the only thing you have even come close to winning in this whole thread, is proving the fact that you are a whiny battle rapper who feels the need to respond to every negative comment made about him. you have to be related to lee hustle in some way shape or form.
    you should come battle up in canada where we could discuss this further, and keep it off the intraweb
    test
  17. Diggles

Diggles Fred Durst's Life Coach

Lmao you give all of these ridiculous statements, but can't back it up. Yo, I was on chatroulette the other day and some chick from Mexico said I was fine.. Yo I got all of Mexico in a frenzy, ya heard!?

Lol.. and yeah.. Cormega ghostwrote for Nas and was also part of The Firm.. he had a following before that. I know Babygrande is technically considered "independent" despite being distributed by Koch.. but that's like THE label for "underground" artists (using the term loosely).

My point is your next door neighbor and his 10 year old son have an independent label too... but they ain't moving 75,000 units. And neither are you, Medina or Diaz. And sure, major labels will take their cut from your earnings, but they also sign with bonuses, promotions, ad campaigns, etc none of which you get as independent.

I'm not hating on independent labels at all.. I'm just saying that this bum is the primary thing wrong with the music industry. Owns "his own label" and think that means something.. That doesn't mean dick. Anyone can own a fuckin' label so you don't get some extra clout for that shit.. I mean, its not even a semi-successful label..

I did ask my girlfriend about you.. She asked why the Cuban was trying to look like a Black Muslim in the GTN announcement.
    test
  18. scrotie

scrotie aka lil generation gap

hc why don't you want us to like you and buy your music?
    test
  19. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

champion of what??? whos the wackest?
    test
  20. Will Slaughter

Will Slaughter New Member

you are lower mid tier. People don't duck you, they just have better rappers to battle. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.