Grind Time Now Championship Battle Announced!

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Drect, Jul 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaysersoze

Kaysersoze New Member

well..he did take away jin's oxygen......................by oxing him...
    test
  2. Diggles

Diggles Fred Durst's Life Coach

Hahaha I gothcu foreman... that was quick.
    test
  3. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

I'm not whoever son. I'm fucking mapleleaf and you better recognize that shit when you see a post with my name on it.

HC deserves this shit. Haters can eat a shit sandwich and die.
    test
  4. tyronehouston

tyronehouston Well-Known Member

I honestly thought Mapleleaf was being sarcastic with that statement, I didn't think he really meant it.
    test
  5. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

Well...I chose not to post in this thread for the longest time cause Im really starting to hate this topic. But I made a post in another thread that I think might still be relevant.

I edited it alittle bit for this thread.
    test
  6. Diggles

Diggles Fred Durst's Life Coach

Just sayin' that logic is ridiculous..
    Sarcasm doesn't translate well so feel free to enlighten me if that's the case.
    test
  7. GetPaid

GetPaid Well-Known Member

This had me laughing for like 3 minutes lol
    test
  8. mellance

mellance New Member

Haha, 60 would end his career if that ever happened, think "letter to keynote" mixed with a 20 car pileup on the freeway topped with a side of holocaust and you should have a pretty graphic image in your head what thad'd look like.
    test
  9. dmac0850

dmac0850 New Member

sg vs. high collide will be a good battle, but its not one that screams gt champion title match. i expect nearly every future title match will include bigger names.
    test
  10. Ihateforumames

Ihateforumames New Member

My main issue with Surgeon General vs. High Collide as the title match is I fear their attitudes. I'm not sure what the contract entitles but I can see Surgeon and Collide both refusing to battle anyone else for the title after this match. I'm sure the contract will not allow them to do so but if for some reason it doesn't I can just see them always finding reasons to not battle for the title.

High Collide apparently refuses to travel, I would imagine he would be just as stubborn about a title match. I could be wrong, I don't know anything about the guy outside of his battles. We've seen Surgeon's failure to comply before (refusing to write, refusing to go to OT with wiseguy or whoever, etc.)

As far as the actual battles goes, either one can win and will have the title removed from them as soon as the first title match takes place. Therefor it is of no matter to me. I do prefer the regional championships but that is just my personal preference.
    test
  11. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Puff Puff Pass

lol at Cry Collide acting like a 10 year old girl because nobody thinks his mediocre ass should be the Champion.
    test
  12. 360

360 裝褋褣裐裳裛裒袙

i reckon warbux should get a shot at the championship
    test
  13. Cryon Flux

Cryon Flux New Member

[​IMG]
    test
  14. FarooqHakim

FarooqHakim Dot Dorbal

If Highcollide lost to Madness, but he beat Storm who beat TheSaurus who beat Madness...

Then didn't Highcollide already beat himself?
    test
  15. Ethernet

Ethernet G.O.A.T.

Fucking logic, how does it work?

And RD vs HC would be really dope btw.
    test
  16. Dear Diary

Dear Diary Well-Known Member

lmao awesome
    test
  17. BITmafakka

BITmafakka GS palmin' the m1 garand

This is the only collide post ever that isn't in caps
    test
  18. GraphicNature

GraphicNature Well-Known Member

Here's how this battles gone go down, High Collide is gonna come out to "In the Burning heart" by Journey blasting over the loud speakers.....The phrase FUCK RAP MUSIC.COM is gonna be braided into his hair, and he'll be wearing a cop uniform to indicate that he's 5 and 0 in grindtime.....SG is gonna be carried out on a throne by 10 midgets, while the Lollipop king rings through the ears of everyone in attendance at Grizzle 2.....Lush Ones gonna pop on screen and be like, "YO WE FIZZLED THE FUCK OUT HERE AT GRIZZLE 2, BEING FRESH ALL FIDDED DYE AY, THIS YO BOY LUSH ICHI DOING IT BIG A BREEZY FOR MY JAPANESE EZ'S, BIG UP TO MADD ILLZ, DRECT AND KAP KALLOUS FOR KEEPING IT O SO FRESH....(THEN MUMBLES UNDER HIS BREATH CAUSE THE FRESH COAST IS THE BEST) WE GOT DJ NOBODY ON THE ONE AND TWOS AND THE SCRILL IS GETTING".... at this point Kap Jumps in and is like "BIGS UP TO GRINDTIME, BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY BIG UPS TO ME FOR MAKING THIS EVENT POSSIBLE, I KNOW WE GOT ALOT OF HATE ON THIS BATTLE JUDGING FROM THE INTERNET FORUMS, BUT I WANNA MAKE THIS CLEAR, WE HELD AN OPEN MIC TOURNY IN FLORIDA FOR ANY EMCEE THAT WANTED TO EITHER DRIVE OUT HERE FOR 16 HOURS, OR SPEND THERE OWN MONEY ON A PLANE TICKET TO COME OUT AND COMPETE FOR A CHANCE AT THE FIRST EVER GT CHAMPIONSHIP,,,,ITS FUNNY ONLY FLORIDA HEADS SHOWED UP.......I GUESS THE REST OF GRINDTIME JUST DOSENT TAKE THIS AS SERIOUS AS FLORIDA DOES.........BUT WITH THAT ASIDE, WE GOT DRECT BEHIND M....WAIT WHERE THE FUCK IS DRECT? O WELL..........WE GOT MY CO HOST MADD ILLZ" Madd Illz jumps in right away with a soft whipser "The fuck you mean co host.....I run this shit, I dont give a fuck if you put this event together.....Im president......watch your speech bitch" Kap gets back to the camera...."RAPPER TO MY RIGHT INTRODUCE YOURSELF"......."SG IMMA BEAT HIM IN 3" (Iaudiable do to him freestyling over him talking) RAPPER TO MY LEFT INTRODUCE YOURSELF "YO WHAT UP ITS HIGHCOLLIDE, IVE BATTLED 5 TIMES SINCE TWO THOUSAND AND 8, IM ASTOUNDING AND GREAT, (Inaudiable due to High Collide calling every one on the internet, dildo fucking pussy cowards) High Collide is gonna call heads, and its gonna be tails.......Kap is gonna be like SG its on you....SG is gonna be like, "NAH FUCK THAT I ALREADY WON THE COIN TOSS" Declare himself the victor and walk away......
    test
  19. FarooqHakim

FarooqHakim Dot Dorbal

Hold on, if Madness beat Kid Twist who lost the KOTD title to Hollohan who lost the title to TheSaurus who got beat by Dizaster who got beat by PH who got beat by Dumbfoundead who got beat by....wait a minute.
    test
  20. GraphicNature

GraphicNature Well-Known Member

Woah Woah Woah, but if Kid twist beat Dumbfoundead, who beat PH, who Beat Dizaster, who beat Thesaurus, who lost to Jonhny Storm, who lost to High Collide, then dosent that mean High Collide is already KOTD champion, and CANT compete for the Grind Time belt?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.