Greatest fighter of all times, i dare you to prove me wrong

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by Swaggatron, Nov 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swaggatron

Swaggatron Fuck AutotuneBots

I've been doing a lil research on these MMA K1 and UFC fighters and it didn't take long to come to the conclusion that Fedor emelianenko is THE G.F.O.A.T hands down.

His record is like 31W and 1L, and that L againzt that Japanese dude was a robbery so actually he has a perfect record, Fedor has the best record out of everyone who has a name in the world of MMA, UFC, Judo and holds the title in multiple divisions at once, better than Chuck Lydell, Rampage Jackson, Bob Sapp, Kevin Randleman etc, he's like TheSaurus amongst the free fighters haha.

I cant think of 1 fighter in this world (not counting myself) that can touch him. If you can please let me know..

nothing but respect for the untouchable invincible Fedor 'The last Emperor' Emelianenko

YouTube - The Greatest Fighter to have Ever Lived 2.0 (Fedor / ?ë???)
    test
  2. ForestSilence

ForestSilence Well-Known Member

What the fuck are you talking about? Fedor never fought Lidell, Jackson, OR Sapp, he's never even been in the same weight class as Liddell or Jackson.

Real credible opinion you've got there...

Maybe instead of listing someone terrible like Sapp (who he never even fought) you could list some people he HAS beaten? Like Big Nog twice, Mark Coleman twice, Fujita after being rocked for the only time in his career, Mirko Filipovic when he was still in his prime, or Andrei Arlovski when he was considered potentially #2 heavyweight in the world. Most people reached the conclusion that he was an animal after he beat Big Nog in 2003, because by that time people had seen how he could defeat any style of opponent in any style of match.
    test
  3. ReverseOsmosis

ReverseOsmosis aka Drone

Lol
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  4. TunK

TunK Active Member

I think he is the greatest fighter in the world right now for his weight class...But I think him in his prime vs Rickson Gracie in his prime......Rickson would win if it went to the ground for sure.
    test
  5. TheOmega

TheOmega Well-Known Member

test
  6. ThinkICare

ThinkICare New Member

Fedor's ducking Lesnar, so IDK about GOAT.
    test
  7. Swaggatron

@ForestSilence

ok so i wasnt really clear about who he actually fought or on paper as far as W-L records go, but compare his with anyone else's, he has the best record let me state it that way and he has more titles than the names i've mentioned..

Fedor isn't ducking Brock Lesnar, Brock is a beast but Fedor will tame him mark my words..

Fedor's comment about Brock.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lx4cGcTvHhs&feature=related
    test
  8. mellance

mellance New Member

Performance wise i rate GSP higher then i do Fedor especially since Fedor atm gets matched against bums been a while since he got matched against someone who meant something.
    test
  9. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

fedor would beat anyone... thats why dana white doesnt want to pay the big dough while hes got the lesnar cow to milk...

or had... lesnar is out with an "unconfirmed and privacy protected serious disease".. its only been confirmed its not AIDS or cancer.. which probably means its something liver or kidney related from all his insane gear use back in the WWE.

fedor in UFC after his strikeforce contract is up? maybe.
    test
  10. Eyerate

what? dana white wont pay what fedor wants... hes not ducking lesnar..

and now lesnar isnt even an issue.. hes out of the game.
    test
  11. Swaggatron

I do agree Fedor needs a match againzt a top opponent, i'd like to see him against Brock too, Fedor said he is interested in going againzt Brock Lesner..
    test
  12. Eyerate

GSP is a greasing cheater.. [funny]
    test
  13. Swaggatron

The only fighter with a better record than Fedor is Rocky Marciano, ok he was a boxer but he did retire with a clean record plus he beat the shit outta Ali..
    test
  14. Ethernet

Ethernet G.O.A.T.

Ever heard of Mayweather....?
    test
  15. Joey70s

Joey70s New Member

I think Alister Overeem has the best chancce of beating Fedor
    test
  16. Caustic

Caustic H.ated N.ow I.n C.anada

you know they didnt actually fight right? it was a fantasy fight where a computer predicted the outcome. it said marciano by knockout in the 13th round. it aired shortly after he died.
    test
  17. Eyerate

swaggatron is not helping my side of the argument [funny]
    test
  18. Swaggatron

@Kid Caustic

i know but still Rocky Marciano >> M. Ali

@Ethernet

Mayweather isn't retired yet, so he can still lose, Marciano retired with a clean record that cant be changed anymore, Mayweather is great but can still lose..

p.s Lesner could get a one fight deal to fight Fedor @ Strike Force and get his wig split..
    test
  19. Caustic

Caustic H.ated N.ow I.n C.anada

Marciano >>> everything
    test
  20. opus

opus Member

you're one of the biggest mumbling moronic mouth breathing faggot on this board.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.