Great pic of GSP vs Diaz. Man against boy

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by Makabreli, Mar 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

I'm sorry dood, but you really sound like a hater, and I hate using that term.
    test
  2. CarnageFernz209

CarnageFernz209 New Member

Lol at that Kosh pic...Kosh is a bum dude. Esp standing up. He has very little skill.
    test
  3. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

you know when gsp did damage? against hughes and serra. he kneed serra into submission. he made bj penn look like an amateur that they just grabbed off the street. he knocked out hughes and was out-kicking him when hughes' kicks were halfway to gsp.

he could do damage, but now he does no damage and just lays. yes he is boring. no he doesn't work on the ground. he throws little punches that after a while will start swelling or cutting. he makes no effort on submissions, and when he does lock them in he won't push it to make someone submit. he'll just hold it and if they don't, he lets it go.

he's yawn-inducing and i can't wait for hendricks to knock him out so we can have an entertaining champ again like gsp used to be. i love gsp, but it's time for him to go.
    test
  4. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.