Great article about Molly

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Jammin' Jobus, Sep 17, 2013.

1. its papi

its papi inellek my middle name

I dont doubt that ive taken some fucked up mollys tho tbh. You just gotta know how to take your drugs to be safe
    test
  2. Mr. Truth

Mr. Truth Well-Known Member

Molly is going to be cut with something 99% of the time. It's unlikely they cut it with heroin, meth, or any other drug as the street value is too high.

They use powdered caffeine, DXM, etc. OTC substances that enhance the effects and cost basically nothing. Their goal is to reduce costs. Cutting with additional illegal street drugs doesn't make much sense.
    test
  3. Mr. Truth

Also this article is terrible.
    test
  4. its papi

Honestly i feel like most clubs just seem to embrace it. Only time they really search is when cops are hanging around
    test
  5. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Brush u have no idea what they cutting it with or if its even MDMA at all Is what the point is ya fucking dickhead

But this is why some ppl are custys and some aren't

When I do juice I won't even touch it If its no seal bruh I don't give a fuck what they cutting it with I don't want it and that's why I barely do the shit
    test
  6. Mr. Truth

Of course that goes for pretty much any drug aside from weed. If you can't identify it by the look you cant tell whats in it off hand, obviously

I can tell as soon as it starts to kick in if it is MDMA or not though. I don't do it much now but did when I was 18-19.

I wouldn't buy anything unidentifable from anyone but my main dude nh. 100% for sure not from someone at a damn club

Alcoholics are custys too btw
    test
  7. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

When u drink liquor you know what your getting and if your not driving the worst you'll do is earl and go to sleep

U do Molly u run the risk of dying cause it's cut with some shit that doesn't belong in your body stop it

Don't try to justify being a idiot
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  8. Mike Litoris

Mike Litoris is large

Too long, didn't read.
    test
  9. Jammin' Jobus

Jammin' Jobus S A D B O Y S

if you think festival molly is mostly cut with OTCs you are terribly misinformed.

that shit is almost all mixed with research chemicals
    test
  10. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

No. People are not. You dont cut pills with another expensive drug and especially not an upper with a downer. You cut that shit with cheap caffeine or ephedrine. It makes no sense, Google the shit.
    test
  11. DefKnotEmo

DefKnotEmo G.R.G.

Isnt any way in hell they're cutting molly with H. How much are molly pills where yall are at? I seriously doubt that they have substantial molly clientele to be able to take the lose of putting H into their mix.
    test
  12. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

I don't think they are cutting with no damn heroine either u wouldn't even be turning up you'd be turning the fuck down nodding off and shit heroine prob taste like horseshit too

But u still don't know what your snorting or putting in your water to drink when u doing Molly
    test
  13. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

Yeah but Molly used to be a term for pure MDMA and rap bastardized the name. You can look up any pill you get online. Anything in capsules is obv harder
    test
  14. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

heroin not that expensive if u arent an addict

its not common but it happens

my cousin had a boyfriend who was a chemist who ended up making mdma
    test
  15. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

At least now I know what "molly" is. Simply assumed it was a code word for weed.. :scared:
    test
  16. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

I'd be shook to put that shit in my body. Gimmie some 1800 im good

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  17. Mr. Truth

Research chemicals would be a possibility because they are accessible and cheap.

Majority of pills are cut with caffeine though
    test
  18. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Let the white folk do that shit man I don't even get how hip hop even got to this point where we got black niggas doing every recreational drug possible these niggas the new crackheads man in 15 years all these Lil niggas gonna be out stealing copper pipes and shit for fixes
    test
  19. its papi

Mollu isnt addicting like that for most people. Painkiller are the drug of choice for young weak minded crack babies
    test
  20. Ghost Ninja

Ghost Ninja Well-Known Member

I think the drug they cut it with really depends on the area

I know of an area in the boonies of PA where heroin is DIRT cheap and all over

its something like 5 dollars for an amount that will last an addict days, they got a major problem with 13 year olds and shit getting hooked

basically one of the bigger sources came through town and put it directly on the streets with minimal middlemen
    test