grbs DZGAY (dzk) ducks a female battle rapper

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by drewthetruth, Mar 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TenFold

TenFold Planet Rock Nano-Bot

its pretty tough not to agree with this. saurus is damn nice in GT format - but along the lines of this opinion, i think the dudes prolly the best i ever seen/heard freestyle battle over beats. i feel like thesaurus is really only fuckwittable in GT format..but he'd ice 95% of GT freestyle battling over beats (save 5% cuz no ones perfect)..i really think this is without question..

test
  2. CartmanGTSP

CartmanGTSP New Member

Warbux is terrible. lmaooo
    test
  3. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

is this an indirect way to say they found a cure for alzheimers????

answer quickly
    test
  4. Jizznips

Jizznips New Member

Yo Rhawfax what is your favorite line from warbux's 3rd against Kaliente? Here is a transcript:

test
  5. Bino Tha Kid

Bino Tha Kid New Member

lool

battle on beats does not = making a song

u a fool rhawfax i should fucc u up
    test
  6. Rhawfax

Rhawfax Hold My Pocket

what was wrong about what i said? fucking grindtime has been around since what 2008? grbs go back to 2000...when did you first battle saurus? oldest footage i can find of you is 2004 maybe 03...bux was allready polished and murdering dudes in what you claim to be one of the best at before you even attempted to do it...so show respect where respect is due you fucking faggot
    test
  7. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

http://board.rapmusic.com/bodybag-bva-hall-shame/1210062-warbux-canibus-new-album-sick.html

This is where you lost. Everything you're thinking right now has been thoroughly shitted on. You are ompletely and utterly wrong in every sense of the word.
    Nobody wants to hear warbuxs music, or see his battle.I have a larger fanbase than warbux and I dont make music. Sorry player
    test
  8. Wird of Pley

Wird of Pley I Slice My Own Ham

Lmao wow those grb faggots keep taking L's.

Dzk shouldn't have ever accepted the battle if there was a chance he couldn't show, what a fuckin lame.
    test
  9. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

hahahahah

I didn't even get 150 twitter followers out of this shit, either.
    test
  10. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

show me that footage where warbux killed that one dude in a live beat battle yo that shit was hype
    test
  11. Laxin

Laxin ^shitty poster

It's whatever... I don't really care but I know LaLa has her bars done and has been ready from the start. It's just not a good look. Don't call out people and no show.
    test
  12. Laxin

Laxin ^shitty poster

Your on the net right now... LALA is on the net right now... LETS DO THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW!
    test
  13. Rhawfax

Rhawfax Hold My Pocket

nows not the time to troll...stand up for AEH and the GRB...come on wird your are our last hope...your the atreyu of AEH...let thesaurus know bux would shit on him...burn bridges for the better good of AEH...
    test
  14. Rhawfax

Rhawfax Hold My Pocket

nows not the time to troll...stand up for AEH and the GRB...come on wird your our last hope...your the atreyu of AEH...let thesaurus know bux would shit on him...burn bridges for the better good of AEH...
    test
  15. The Saurus

The Saurus Two Times of a lotta shit

this faggot is comparing the GRB's to actual live battle footage? So Warbux recording written battle verses in 2000 somehow equates to ANY live battle format from any year? jesus you might be the dumbest fucking faggot on these boards. So by your logic, with over a decade of "polished murdering cats" under his belt, why did your idol commit the most epic failure in recent memory vs a mid level opponent in front of 30 people?
    Any clown can cut n paste a written 16 for any random opponent, and they can use a thousand takes to make it sound half decent. Case and Point- Warbux.
    test
  16. The Saurus

The Saurus Two Times of a lotta shit

killl yourself
    test
  17. chrishansen

chrishansen Well-Known Member

if thesaurus was as good a poker player as he was at shitting on grb posters on rm maybe he wouldn't have gotten ball residue on his forehead at the world series main event.

legendaryclothingcompany.com let's go

listen to saurus 24 bar intro and buy a dizaster shirt you'll be feeling foot loose and fancy free all fucking day.
    test
  18. Laxin

Laxin ^shitty poster

Dzk lets do this right now
    test
  19. Rhawfax

Rhawfax Hold My Pocket

you dont even know what trolling is you fucking lame faggot...you think because im not sucking your cock and telling you how good you are like everyother battle rap fanboy that im trolling....get the fuck outta here...i've sincerly felt that you were wack ever since i first saw you battle...your faggoty accent alone makes you unbearable to listen too...
    test
  20. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

Im not going to get caught up in the whole Audio Vs Live battling shit. Im just gonna make a message to DZK.

DZK: If you want to make this happen tonight, Hop on the grindtime tinychat now and we can make this happen ASAP. Your online right now, as well as Lala.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.