grbs DZGAY (dzk) ducks a female battle rapper

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by drewthetruth, Mar 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fresco 5

fresco 5 Well-Known Member

tbh we all know thesaurus sucks in general but in all fairness if this shit was over beats he'd be at an advantage.
    test
  2. The Saurus

The Saurus Two Times of a lotta shit

thanks- guy i beat over a beat. Much appreciated
    test
  3. Temp_Guest2

Temp_Guest2 Dope Lyricist/Producer

Haha, people talking like Scribble Jam wasn't a big part of Hip-Hop's history.....
    test
  4. Stock II

Stock II New Member

This isnt scribble jam, its grizzle fam.
    test
  5. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

Whoa whoa, what are you doing? You already lost this argument. Embarrassingly
    test
  6. Jizznips

Jizznips New Member

lala would chew this dude
    test
  7. Temp_Guest2

Yeah, but winning Scribble Jam is like winning the Olympics in Rap...
    test
  8. The Saurus

he lost when he got sensitive about a post i made that had nothing to do with him, and more to do with how terrible warbux is

edit: but it is genuinely adorable when such an utter nobody defends his idols to the death
    test
  9. Rhawfax

Rhawfax Hold My Pocket

my point was bux would murder you over a beat...dzk would murder you over a beat...you're respected for battle rap only...for being a comedian...in my eyes thats fucking lame...your not a rapper...no one wants to hear you force a bunch of multis on a track with your California surfer faggot accent...
    test
  10. The Saurus

test
  11. Rhawfax

Rhawfax Hold My Pocket

take a poll...warbux would shit on you in any format...he choked once? in his first live battle...that automatically makes him terrible???i think your jealous of the fact bux is 100 times wittier and talented in what you hold so dearly "battle rap"...you think GRINDTIME is the end all be all of battle rap...you fucking lame...it isn't...
    test
  12. Big K

Big K U Wanna Battle?

Webcams don't work is South Carolina?

Wow...I guess you learn something new everyday...
    test
  13. Temp_Guest2

I ain't gonna lie, both Warbux and DZK can flow good over a beat. But after Warbux's recent performance, live battling isn't for him...

As far as rapping to a screen, there's no excuse so I'm guessing he's just busy with other things...
    test
  14. proteam40

proteam40 god speed, centipede

Warbux is the truth. He's so authentic and he has so much charisma and swag, I can't wait to see him battle again! Admittedly it'll be the first time I've seen him battle since I had to skip his verses vs Kaliente because he was so fucking awkward and terrible but that's besides the point.
    test
  15. Rhawfax

Rhawfax Hold My Pocket

thesaurus,bux was murdering cats in GRB's almost a decade before grindtime existed...hes been a battle vet while you just were learning how to force your first multi faggot...
    test
  16. chrishansen

chrishansen Well-Known Member

Can someone link me to something Warbux has done musically?

I heard he had this i'm hot/ur not sheme that was pretty dope, but i've never heard his music or anything and i'd be interested to hear more from this highly-esteemed gentleman from the finest of grb-pedigree.
    test
  17. Jizznips

Jizznips New Member

Thesaurus won Scribble Jam twice. I think I heard beats on some of those battles. warbux went to Canada and humiliated himself. DZK ducking lala. DZK posting fake pics of himself rocking a crowd when in reality nobody came there to see him. All the real GRB rappers done disowned you clowns and joined the real rappers like Thesaurus and D-Lor in Grindtime.
    test
  18. The Saurus

yeah they sure would, in the- cut n paste a verse after 1,000 takes- GRB format which has spawned the likes of so many reputable legends as well as making a handful of netcees hundredaires.

Lame in my eyes is a kid like you chiming in about something that has nothing to do with you because you're teary eyed that someone clowned the guy who failed vs Kaliente.

get more mad tho little girl. it's precious
    test
  19. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

Wrong.
    test
  20. Bino Tha Kid

Bino Tha Kid New Member

rhawfax keep chattin shit lad see wat happens u fuccin joke u look like a fuccin troll
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.