GRB was such a failure RM is dying so much.

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Sin Skywalker, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

Yeah I see potential for RM to actually be supportive of eachother as a community and I like that.

I ain't about all that negativity, super-trolling, exposures, ect. Sometimes the trolling can be funny and entertaining to an extend but it goes overboard.
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  2. DefKnotEmo

DefKnotEmo G.R.G.

Its pretty evident they were trying to capitalize off what the jumping members loved about RM. They want to cater too much. The thing is, they took one group out of the community, and if you do that it messes with the ecosystem. If you or anyone feels its a group that brings traffic, then you gotta cut the other website out of the equation. They sponsor events? Sponsor better events. Sponsor battlers from the site, Do your own events, etc. Set up a store link up top that houses all of the artists digital projects, RM gear,etc. Turn RM into a brand. The website has the name for it. Get some more writers who stay on top of the news, and provide articles you aren't going to get anywhere else. I believe in this site, I really do but what used to work because we are kids just isn't going to fly in the adult world.
    test
  3. its papi

its papi inellek my middle name

Lmao @ thinking this grb was a success

Omen got more views on bullshit ass articles
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  4. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

the whole post here don't post there shit is gay on both sides..

they're just forums, i'll post wherever I like. Neither Jeff who ran this website on the side of all 9872984792847893 of his other websites gave a fuck about the community, nor does crowdgatherer. They're both in it for views and revenue which is understandable since it is a business.

Same applys for the other side, they don't give a shit about yall either. Get in where you fit in. Luckily I get along with most everybody but the whole site loyalty thing is cool, I prefer to post on RM because that's where I "Know" the most folks but the owners and admins could give 2 fucks about any of yall.
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test