GRB was such a failure RM is dying so much.

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Sin Skywalker, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

Damn man that wack ass GRB only had 91,000 + views between a little over 50 participants. Weak ass shit. We ain't even clear 100K views (probably will in a couple months though) & @MC propaganda obviously didn't deserve to win and AIM ringed his way to victory and everything was rigged and it failed so bad & all the cool kids are leaving RM.

Jesus Christ. Shut the fuck up already. You want attention that bad? Make some GOOD music or support your fellow artists or do something worthy of getting attention other than being a bitter bitch you miserable fucks. If these the only type of threads you ever make than take your ass on somewhere. Fuck you. ***

*** DOES NOT APPLY to non-troll / normal / productive members of the website.
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 2
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  2. Zero-D

Zero-D Brilliance Unparalleled

Next one should be better. Get on it @J o o k I have faith in you!
    test
  3. DefKnotEmo

DefKnotEmo G.R.G.

test
  4. Sin Skywalker

Damn you don't want me to help with the next one? :scared:
    test
  5. Zero-D

test
  6. SiegeSupreme

SiegeSupreme Well-Known Member

91k? No way bro. That'd be over twice as much as fantasy football aka the backbone of this site.

:LUX1:
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  7. Zero-D

Hell yeah go for it!
    test
  8. Sin Skywalker

In the middle of somebody spamming the entire site to take members to their knock off site we did a contest that generated almost 100K views and wasn't riddled with cheating and politics. Such a failure though.
    test
  9. DefKnotEmo

DefKnotEmo G.R.G.

No shame in my game b
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  10. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

Noone ever explained to me how they got all the battlers and battle fans to leave in such unison. Wtf happened? How was it organized? I peeped their mock AEH and its dead as fuck, but their battle section is very busy.
    test
  11. HYPNOTlK

HYPNOTlK Future UFC champion.

I'm winning the whole shit next time.

Trailer park swag hoes.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  12. Sin Skywalker

I dunno I think Erik makes contributions (money) to the leagues so he got the staff on deck and they all jump shipped. He was actually a supermod here at the time he was sending inboxes to people on the low. For some reason KingFly already didn't like RapMusic or whatever. I dunno why I remember he hit me up one time about bootlegs and we got it taken care of / shut down ASAP and I never knew he felt some type of way.

But basically made the posters over there feel like he was "doing it for the community" or whatever (which who am I to say if he was or wasn't) and that RM had some type of hidden agenda and wouldn't work with the community or meet their demands or something along those lines. I guess it started because they didn't like the changes with the board (at the time there was no rep system and no mobile version / tapatalk support).
    test
  13. Sin Skywalker

Whattup @yayo or @Detroit

That "L" in ya name ain't slick. :funny:
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  14. SiegeSupreme

Not sure but it shouldn't have been hard. Part of the draw of BVA is that the actual battlers posted there. Just gettin the battlers/Organik to switch over would've taken a lot of the bva posters with them.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  15. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

Sounds like he might have paid some key players as an investment i to his sites success. Dunno why youd bite the name though
    test
  16. SiegeSupreme

I don't get how a lot of them bash the site when they still have "RM" in their site name and literally copped/pastied our section names and descriptions.

But this is what I was trying to explain to SpecialOh. He said there's no reason staying here when most of the members switched over to the other site. That's just not true. The BVA members switched, but the AEH members stayed. For the most part they were two completely different sections and people usually posted in either one or the other. I hadn't even noticed the BVA members left for a good minute.
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  17. Sin Skywalker

They definitely sponsor battles now 100%. Actually checked one of the battles they sponsored out and it was pretty dope (well one of the guys in it was nice) - I can't think of the battle off the top though.

Yeah I just don't get why he didn't come up with his own name / color schemes / graphics.

Whatever though that's old news, tbh.
    test
  18. Neezy Hamilton

Neezy Hamilton Law & Order.

My nigga @Sin Skywalker

I love that we all on the same page @J o o k @Blackanese

ppl mistake this shit for some communist country just because we would like a lil help or input versus all this damn criticism. we are the men behind the scenes now.. yall don't see @g.t. @The_K3 doin rm radio? niggas putting together tournaments? show some fuckin support man
    • +Rep +Rep x 3
    test
  19. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

You fit right in tbh.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  20. Ghost Ninja

Ghost Ninja Well-Known Member

I like how this site has been

the percentage of cool ppl has risen now that we dropped dead weight and less clicky and more of a brotherhood, it's not bad
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test