GRB Summer Finals 2006 Edition.

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, Jul 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

test
  2. Verbatim

Verbatim Mr Write

the fuck is wrong with you?...this tourney gave you some sort of ego or something, YOU IMed me to vote on the battles remember and said you didnt care who I voted for....I actually thought you wont the Beige battle but when I went to vote it was closed. Yea I thought Noodles beat you, and Nonsense, I'm a grown fucking man I vote for who I want. You need to calm down homeboy, I like your song but your battle style isnt the type I like, not everybody likes me but do you see me crying like a bitch? Laws and Cire vote against me in like every battle I'm in but that doesnt bother me, I'm just their type of battle style, fuck it. You complain about being voted against cause your a target, because you were predicted to win, I was predicted to win the tourney too and my first and third round opponents werent the easiest battles. And how am I "acting" eccentric?....tell me, I like anything that I thinks good, Rage Against the Machine, Curtis Mayfield, Red Hot Chillin Peppers, and I like abstract shit, some Aesop shit, Vaste Aire, El-P is one of my favorite producers I dont give a fuck. Niggas who really know me know that thats how the fuck I used to spit when I started rapping so get off of it. And havent you been trying to do a song with me for the last fucking 2 years?...huh. Arent you the same one who did songs with A-Lyricz and Yung Truth, 2 of the most commercial emcees on the site? Are you just mad cause I havent done a song with you?You dont know who I do songs with, I dont post every little thing I do, and do you know how many people I havent done songs with that was supposed to? I told you to pick a beat anyway and you never did. Yopu on some bitch shit right now little man, how bout you take your panties off and let your pussy breath. But its whatever, your cool now. I'm on the outside looking at the cool table huh...lol

aight I'm done
    test
  3. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

I only associate with a few people on this site, and 99% of them ain't even in the tourney, so who the hell am I gonna aim to vote you idiot???

It's funny cause mad random people I don't even know was hitting me up like damn you got robbed in ya battle against hibe...not to take anything away from hibe...but of course the votes won't show me winning cause he was predicted to be in the finals, so that's not even a valid arguement.

You're in here trying to shit on everybody else like oh they don't deserve their spots, talking about you should be there and you saying jeff fucked up the tourney. You sound retarded as shit talking about people should call out from work to show up for a internet battle. I'm embarassed that you're from new jersey...

and about a battle, we're both in jersey.... fuck a net battle where you can aim ya little buddies, we can do this live right in each others face where you can see me rip you and feel when I spit in ya face BITCH
    test
  4. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

Verbz

How Are You Going To Sit There An Act Cool

YOU Were In 3 Of MY Song Threads Like "Why Aint We Collab Homie" Blah Blah, An I Agreed, We Should Have Collabed, I Dont Got A Problem With You, Just Feels Like You Holding Some Spite Towards Me For Some Unknown Reason

An Dont Call Me Little Man, Im 6 Foot Plus 270 Pounds Of Italian Man Hate
    test
  5. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

once again...for the record

all of yall suck
    test
  6. Verbatim

Verbatim Mr Write

This is why I hate posting on here. How am I "acting" cool. Didnt I just say I liked your tracks and we were supposed to do a song? Meaning I wanted to do a song with you too. I still wanted to do one but was going to wait till the GRB was over because my schedules been hectic the last month. If I have a problem with somebody they know. I actually thought Noodles and Nonsense won, Period. No hate, no spite, but yea I a lil pissed when I saw you turned around and voted against me, shit definitely looked shady. But its an internet battle tourney so I'm like fuck it, if it made you that mad that I voted against you then I'm sorry but I voted honestly. Thats the reason I dont like voting in the first place cause of dumbass drama and misunderstandings

fuck Skrybe...when I see you son, its on for real
    test
  7. Huey Fig Newton

Huey Fig Newton Rebel-He-Is

you are officially on my list of cool kids.

LMAO @ Noodles talkin like he should replace ANYONE in the finals.

comedy.
    test
  8. NyceQTV

NyceQTV Grayscale

tru statement....
    test
  9. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

Spoons A Yes-Man, Thats Why, He Knows It, I Know It.. We Joke About It Actually LMAO

He Also Told Me That Him An His Girlfriend Listened To My Finals And Thought I Fucking Ripped Everyone And He Was Going To Make A Thread Stating It, Strangely He Hasnt Voted Nor Has He Made A Thread, Hes Just A Nice Guy

Not To Mention, His Vote Is Meaningless, Lets Minus His.. An Lets Minus 5 Others, I Still Would Have Won, Cause I Won (When It Closed It Was 34 - 27) Or Some Shit

And Verbz

You Were Acting Cool By Saying "U Mad i havnt collabed with u?"
    test
  10. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

for the record hibe...

Im one of the people who thinks you are utter garbage...ahahahaha

well not really but I gotta stay abreast of the popular trends on rm....so fuck yo couch nigga!!
    test
  11. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

wait wait wait...Jeff said he DQ'd Scrybe...where's that $100 goin now???...yes, i'm still trynna get some bread for make'n semi's even if it's 100 split 6 ways, hahaha...
    test
  12. Mythology

Mythology Is Watching Big Brother

fuck it, I need to get ready for next tourney...*stretches*

*Jump ropes*

*Punches ball attached to ceiling*

*Takes steroids*

*Does 150 on a bowflex*

*Throws darts at the pictures of EmceeGoddess*

*Begs Jeff for making another tourney this winter*

See yall in the winter tourney!
    test
  13. NyceQTV

NyceQTV Grayscale

anyone keeping track of whos in what place?
    test
  14. Shorty B

Shorty B Jeff's Son

i haven't yet since im contemplating whether or not im going to DQ cire from the tourney on the grounds of him voting for himself and being such a girly man
    test
  15. Verbatim

Verbatim Mr Write

1 Cire
    2 Laws
    3 Nyce
    4 Hibe
    5 Verbz

something like a pimp
    test
  16. Shorty B

Shorty B Jeff's Son

you got this round five like round five
    test
  17. Verbatim

Verbatim Mr Write

^^lmao!!!!!!!!
    test
  18. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

where the fuck do i come into this? because he sounds black i vote for him and quota?

I PREDICTED CIRE IN 1ST.. are you serious right now? not to mention laws 2nd and he aint black

that was the most ignorant statement ever
    dont be mad i think your one of the worst emcees ive heard, the way you fuckin beastin over the beat breathin all hard like you in labor, thats my opinion, just like laws voiced my opinion by callin you marshmellow man
    cop a treadmill with your winnings
    test
  19. Mythology

Mythology Is Watching Big Brother

Hey yo, if you get the time to read this, HIBERNATION
    Tell me where you get that beat that you used in the finals.
    test
  20. MicMyth

MicMyth Active Member

^ I got it.

hit me on aim micmyth
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.