GRB Summer Finals 2006 Edition.

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, Jul 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Banksy

Banksy Guest

Word^ Albums dope...
    `1
    test
  2. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

all i know is jeff fucked up big time.. sorry jeff but you did..

beige isnt here... noodles isnt here... dirt isnt here... medevil isnt here...

skrybe didnt show.... verbz is writing now?... hibe had to write his shit on the fly...
    nyce (no offense nyce but i think your lucky to be here.. you did beat black jesus, but you certainly are an underdog.. though i've yet to hear your finals verse so dont take this hard)

thats four people... that could be so easily replaced by the four i mentioned... (yes i mentioned myself)

you managed to knock out 4 possible top contenders.... THAT WOULDVE SHOWED AND WROTE THEIR FUCKING HEARTS OUT.
    test
  3. Noodles

ps - i didnt mention cire or laws.. cause i have faith cire is winning this tournament... and laws came so much fucking better than i thought, because im not a fan.. but good verse laws..
    test
  4. NyceQTV

NyceQTV Grayscale

lol... im lucky to be here ok, thats ur opinion...... im sorry if u think ive been tryin previous rounds... and if u think u should be here more then me.... id gladly merk u, but thats also just my opinion... [fro]
    test
  5. Noodles

^^ didnt you just criticize hibe for saying "i havent been trying"

exactly, now shut the fuck up
    test
  6. Noodles

wait.. cause i can go further with this quota...

"you shouldnt have to respond every time someone makes a claim on you"

oh and another thing

"im sorry if i dont go on in threads responding to anyone that disagrees with me"
    test
  7. NyceQTV

NyceQTV Grayscale

well i guess if I had been doin this all tournament you would have a point....

anyways, just go vote me last or somethin... maybe u'll feel better... i dont know...

but please continue.... me on the other hand im pretty much done... thank you for your time
    test
  8. Noodles

^ apparently not

lmfao
    test
  9. No offence Quota but I heard U and Noodles and Noodles would crush you in a battle...
    test
  10. Verbatim

Verbatim Mr Write

come on man..how you gonna say Jeff fucked up?...we earned our spots and had unforseen shit happen..I had to do this video last weekend...drove 7 hours firday to baltimore, had a 10 hour saturday and a 15 hour shoot sunday then drove 7 hours back on monday just to go to work at 10pm...then I had the flu all week...and skrybes shit went kaput yesterday....you cant predict shit thats gonna happen
    test
  11. Noodles

^ work is a lame excuse to me...

are you going to be making 600 dollars in that workday...?

use a sickday man, 600 dollars is well worth use of a sick or vacation day.

i know its all unforseen...

but the semi's were obviously rigged... and so much of the system was most likely...

he thought a lot of people were garbage that werent.. and he ended up ruining the finals instead of making them juicier like im sure he tried to...

jeffs very smart with business... he knows how to draw attraction to the site..

but knocking out some of the people he knocked out...

you can tell mistakes were made when you saw the semi card...

the amount of terrible people in the semi finals was unbearable...
    test
  12. Verbatim

Verbatim Mr Write

man you cant just call out of work for an internet battle tournament...I know its a potential 600 dollars but this is the real world man, I have bills to pay. I honestly wasnt in the mood, I was fatigued from all the shit I said before. I'm not taking a day off just to try to write, if I'm using one of my hard earned sick days I'm getting drunk and trying to stick my dick in a a crevase of a fine young lady. Anyway I wrote all of my battles this tourney the day they were due, I didnt even pick a beat for my joint for the semi's until 2 that afternoon. Just because I was writing yesterday doesnt mean I wasnt "writing my heart out".And who says mistakes were made in the cards, you?, the people who made it obviously had to beat somebody to get there, no matter how terrible you think they might be. Yea I think you beat Hibe, but more people though he beat you, same with Skrybe and Med, and Med and Dirt, and Nyce and Black. Just let it go

you wanna spit on this Ice Cream beat with me?
    test
  13. Noodles

^^ umm... yes

lol..

i know im just pissed skrybe no showed i lub him
    test
  14. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

Noodles shut the hell up...you sound so stupid right now...lmao @ call out of work for an internet battle tournament...wow

and the real reason the tourneys are fucked up is cause of the aiming and hate votes.

Also Nyce would eat you in a battle you fucking pussy. Go back to doing coke commercials faggot
    test
  15. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

Verbz, of course you thought noodles beat me, you also thought nonsense beat me, which ended 21 - 3 (skrybe mindz being the 3rd vote, as a remorse vote)

So suck my god damn dick, and stop fronting like you're eccentric and want to do songs with abstract artists, when deep down... You know you're the same old mixtape boro/ave head and don't do songs with anyone different

Suck my fucking dick, all of u

And the reason the whole "aim" thing comes into play is because people I'M me like WTF??, why the fuck aren't u winning.... Uhhh, well why the fuck aren't u voting

Losers

What a joke

its so predictable, of course atom react wil vote for verbz an nyce, they sound black and cool, why the fuck would u vote cire 4th? He smashed shit, I even voted for him
    test
  16. NyceQTV

NyceQTV Grayscale

well u sound black and cool too....[fro]

maybe he has a different preference in style that he likes then you.... i dont think there is anything wrong with that..? im pretty sure your allowed to have your own preference....
    test
  17. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

Not to mention, I even caught 2 of my opponents aiming lmao

Don't think people won't report to me

I'm the head honcho outside of this little inet battle ring
    test
  18. Huey Fig Newton

Huey Fig Newton Rebel-He-Is

yeah his preference is anyone who sounds close to PAPOOSE.

fuckin lame
    test
  19. Noodles

d-quel and nonsense?

nonsense... i would eat you in a battle... drop by for another overwhelming loss next grb. i could name round 1 losers with your potential

drop the dollar sign from your name and grow up

hibe didnt aim for votes against you.. he murdered you...

you were so far behind him... it gave the illusion that he MUST have been cheating...

DIRT WOULD LIKE ME TO TELL EVERYONE

The library wouldn't allow him to access the board... He went to the library to peep the finals verses and drop his vote, but he couldnt get on to listen to anyone.

He didnt want to give ya'll the impression that he lost so he wasnt going to vote.

I'll be dropping my vote soon... gotta relisten to everyone.

So far I got skrybe getting 1st place.
    test
  20. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

hibe...do you know what spoonfull told me about you and beige's battle?

He thought beige won...strangely he voted for you.

relax. some people like your shit and some people think its utter garbage. Lets not make a big angry issue out of the whole shit.

truth be told I'd beat the shit out of all you fags...then Id vote for myself to rub it in your faces.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.