GRB Summer Finals 2006 Edition.

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, Jul 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

that makes 3 of us huh...we gonna post straight garbage this round...lol
    test
  2. Mythology

Mythology Is Watching Big Brother

I wouldn't count on it, Hibernation is prolly gonna take it, one-sided like fuck...Laws prolly gonna take second...Cire is gonna take third...Scrybe gonna take fourth...ohwell, then it continues

My Predictions
    Myth-O-Logical
    test
  3. Legal EyeZ

Legal EyeZ New Member

I Do Find It Quite Bad That Everyone Has To Hate On Someone All The Time..

Why Don't They Just Respect What They Do?

It's 99% of the time more than the haters contribute to anyway
    test
  4. Und3rw0rlD

Und3rw0rlD two blunts and a mic

all i know is if hibernation is whats considered a dope "battle rapper" than ja rule crushed em...
    test
  5. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

can someone kindly ask the fucknuts to stop posting comments in the battle thread? thanks!!
    test
  6. im dameyez

im dameyez New Member

test
  7. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

unbelievably fucking stupid yo.

Why would you post in it? something homo like "cant wait"

theres two fucking threads open, one with hundreds of posts and one with none.

What would compell a fucking retard to post in the one that has none?
    test
  8. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

If you would have got past round 2, I would have gladly dismantled you

Cause you're right, I'm not a battle rapper, someone sponsored me.. So I said ok, took a break from making a few emo songs here and there and got to the finals of the GRB pretty easily by half heartedly dissing people I'm cool with. While you spit your worthless heart out and lost in round 1... And you ARE a battle rapper

Sucks huh?
    test
  9. Legal EyeZ

Legal EyeZ New Member

test
  10. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

hibernation has his nipples pierced.
    test
  11. Legal EyeZ

Legal EyeZ New Member

Thats Pretty Gay..
    test
  12. NyceQTV

NyceQTV Grayscale

haha @ ur sig...

but after reading about 50 of these types of replies... u must have like the biggest ego known to man.....
    test
  13. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

hey, im not just "someone"

but lol. i think u got this the other way round
    test
  14. Huey Fig Newton

Huey Fig Newton Rebel-He-Is

test
  15. Hibernation

No, I just have pride.. And that roots from hard work. Why the fuck am I going to let some nobody who obviously doesn't know what hard work is (due to the fact that they aren't even able to kind of compete with any of us because they are talentless) walk all over me...

An egotistical person would ignore it because they don't care enough to.. I on the other hand don't place myself above nobody, ill respond to you.

You on the other hand must be the most shook, paying d omen for personals, smh. Lmao
    test
  16. NyceQTV

NyceQTV Grayscale

i payed somebody for personals.... lol... I didnt even ask a single person for a personal.....i hope u honestly put that in your verse, cuz i have no idea where u got that from.....

2ndly...defending yourself is one thing....but every post is it necessary to talk about how u "effortlessly" ripped every person u went against, and how its your first tourney and ur in the finals, and how everyone else is garbage.....??

dude get over yourself.... cant no one say nothin bout nothin without u tryin to bite they head off...

and 3rdly..... shook of what? As much as u might not want to believe it.. .this net shit means nothin to me....i dont have 12893248 replies to all my threads cuz im in there fighting with people who dont like my shit...... but seriously dont even write back with a 2 page essay, just let it go, get ova yaself.... and get out the house.... it will be good for you i promise...
    test
  17. Huey Fig Newton

Huey Fig Newton Rebel-He-Is

hibe he didn't pay me nor did he ask for them.

keep omen out of this.

BRIMSTONE MIXTAPE COMING SOON
    test
  18. Hibernation

Exactly, Thats Your Ego... Youre Too Cool For The Internet, Im Not. I Will Defend Myself

And I Just Got Back From Delaware, Stayed In A Beautiful Beach House For The Weekend, Drove Golf Carts Around, Swam For A Few Hours, Got A Nice Tan, Was Gunna Go Fishing On A Boat.. But, I Hate Boats, Mainly Cause I Didnt Want My Sidekick To Fall Into The Water. But Thanks For Trying. And I Know Your Verse Will Be Packed With Them Jokes, And You Just Said That So People Read It An Know What Youre Talking About... But Thats SO Old News.

PS

Yes, I Did Take My Shirt Off When I Swam, I Was A Trooper
    test
  19. Da_PostM@n

Da_PostM@n New Member

aha at i was a trooper... funny guy
    test
  20. Verbatim

Verbatim Mr Write

I guess I'll start writing now

http://www.rapmusic.com/rapmusic/classifieds/details.php?id=76

[​IMG]

The long awaited solo effort from Associat'd Press member Verbatim is finally here. After almost a year in the making "For Your Listening Pleasure" is available for purchase, it features the songs "SUPER VERBZ" FEAT CHAPTER, "GET WHAT YOU WANT" FEATURING AND PRODUCED BY ELITE, "LIKE YOU" FEAT CHELSEA ROBINSON PRODUCED BY BOGOD AND EXCLUSIVE MIXTAPE FREESTYLES. Also features: Troy Mass, Fame, Kay Cellz, Alyricz, Self Centered, AvE, Jay Shots and more.Production from Nova(has produced for Jim Jones and Hell Rell), Bogod(Producer of "Like You and "Arrogant Individual"), Sonny Cheeba(has produced for 50 Cent and K Solo), and Elite(Ruff Ryder/QN5 producer, has produced fr Can-i-bus, Kool G Rap, Juelz Santana, Jim Jones, Flashy and Produced "Shootouts" by Jadakiss feat Styles P, "Why(Remix)" by Jadakiss feat. Nas, Styles P and Common, and "Stomp(Remix)" by PackFM feat. The Bad Seed, Session, Copywrite, Poison Pen, Archrival & Sean Price)

DONT FORGET TO INCLUDE YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS WHEN SENDING THE PAYMENT

check out songs from the mixtape and more @
    www.myspace.com/verbatim

or

www.soundclick.com/verbatim
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.