GRB Summer 2006 - Semi Finals - Rules

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Hibernation, Jul 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Priceless

Priceless Like I'm doin it for TV

^^imo your battle was the most evenly matched of the round. it was the only hard decision and i picked med's verse simply on personal preference. there wasn't any 1 deciding factor i just enjoyed his more.

youre a beast tho, cas showed me a track you did with verbz n i think alyricz. seriously yall is the only battle i think could go either way. the others are pretty lopsided.
    test
  2. Verbatim

Verbatim Mr Write

^^that track was the illness times 80...if only Skrybe had a better mic/soundcard...that bastard...Imma vote when I wake up maybe that will get us more then 2 votes on our battle
    test
  3. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

verbs/nim,skrybe/med worst fucking battles to vote on.
    test
  4. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

yeah...hopefully I can get enough scratch in the tourney to buy a new mic and soundcard...

and verbz yall battle might look like that for a minute cz the shit is so close. I still dont know who to vote for.
    test
  5. BlackJesus

BlackJesus ***************

Thats the only reason I havent voted on that one yet...Ive gotten to the rest...
    test
  6. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

yeah...i still gotta give you and nices battle a few more listens but Im totally stuck on verbz and nim's shit.

I literally might just hit them niggas on aim and tell em to pick a number between 1 and 10...lol
    test
  7. Verbatim

Verbatim Mr Write

lol..tru..I knew it would be like that...I feel yall though..it was like that for the Dirt/Med battle for me last round....I just hope niggas dont wait TOO long..lol...and Skrybe Imma be back in B More the 22nd and 23rd Imma hit you up bout it in the next few days
    test
  8. Verbatim

Verbatim Mr Write

I voted on all battles...

cop my mixtape..stop being assholes..I got kids to feed

http://www.rapmusic.com/rapmusic/cl...tails.php?id=76

[​IMG]

The long awaited solo effort from Associat'd Press member Verbatim is finally here. After almost a year in the making "For Your Listening Pleasure" is available for purchase, it features the songs "SUPER VERBZ" FEAT CHAPTER, "GET WHAT YOU WANT" FEATURING AND PRODUCED BY ELITE, "LIKE YOU" FEAT CHELSEA ROBINSON PRODUCED BY BOGOD AND EXCLUSIVE MIXTAPE FREESTYLES. Also features: Troy Mass, Fame, Kay Cellz, Alyricz, Self Centered, AvE, Jay Shots and more.Production from Nova(has produced for Jim Jones and Hell Rell), Bogod(Producer of "Like You and "Arrogant Individual"), Sonny Cheeba(has produced for 50 Cent and K Solo), and Elite(Ruff Ryder/QN5 producer, has produced fr Can-i-bus, Kool G Rap, Juelz Santana, Jim Jones, Flashy and Produced "Shootouts" by Jadakiss feat Styles P, "Why(Remix)" by Jadakiss feat. Nas, Styles P and Common, and "Stomp(Remix)" by PackFM feat. The Bad Seed, Session, Copywrite, Poison Pen, Archrival & Sean Price)

DONT FORGET TO INCLUDE YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS WHEN SENDING THE PAYMENT

check out songs from the mixtape and more @
    www.myspace.com/verbatim

or

www.soundclick.com/verbatim
    test
  9. Dirt

Dirt will stab you in public

I voted on all the battles...I'm busy as fuck with that mixtape most of yall are gonna be on...imma leave comments when I get a chance...all yall came dope...cire is a cocksucker but probably had the funniest shit this round imo..the "change ya name to ugly acne scarred etc" line almost made me poop...medevil and skrybe is probably the closest imo...skrybes "ouija board" line had me...nim and verbz are nim and vebz...I thought nim edged it slightly but another close one...gotta go record...more comments later..

fuck you all...

and cop verbz mixtape.
    test
  10. BlackJesus

^^^

think you missed mine...
    test
  11. Dirt

kinda like u did mine last round?
    test
  12. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

vote - dirt...lol
    test
  13. Dirt

nah...

if I did that I'd be contributing to the same bullshit that corrupted my battle last round...

plus it wouldn't be fair to nyce,considering he did vote on my battle...

imma go listen now...I already heard nyces...hold up..
    test
  14. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

my bad dirt
    ima get u that tomorrow
    im tryin get it done at my boys cause he got better equipment
    but its gonna be fire i think you gonna like it, ill have verse open for you
    test
  15. BlackJesus

Nah man it was nothing personal...I had internet issues that whole week during voting...im usually pretty good with getting explained votes in...but I had to put down some non explained votes that round becuase i kept writing explainations down and my net would fuck up and I would lose everything i wrote...I had to wait till a new modem showed up at my house...so I got pissed off and stopped voting...by the time i got shit running good voting was over...

I made a post about it in one of the beef threads...talking bout how the arab lady on the phone said my modem was ruined because I kept it too close toa speaker or some shit...magnets or something...

anyway...like yea...I didnt miss yours on purpose...My shit woulnt stay on long enough to even stream some of the songs...I got fed up...
    test
  16. Dirt

oh yeah...the old speaker next to the modem ramjangle...

or was it the 27 ft anaconda you were wrestling to escape death island with the "emerald of muju"...

jk..theres a thread in hook ups I just posted go respond...
    test
  17. NyceQTV

NyceQTV Grayscale

yo...

haha this double ML cat found like every post i had just to de rep me.... thats pretty funny....

especially since u gotta give like 5 other people rep just to give the same person rep again... and how he running around saying how im "a young punk" since hes 27 and all.... just thought id mention that cuz im bored
    test
  18. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

everybody heard that shit but me...I never heard how it came out.
    test
  19. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

He did the same shit to me, and he changed my user title. That's why I put double ml is a pussy.

Dude derepped me like 10 times cause I said he was a 30 year old virgin lol...

He talking about he busting guns but he get all sensitive when somebody responds to him.
    test
  20. Verbatim

Verbatim Mr Write

shoulda told me yesterday when you talked to me I woulda sent it A sent it to me not too long ago..or get it from Cas if you see him on before me
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.