GRB Summer 2006 - Semi Finals - Rules

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Hibernation, Jul 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

WOO-WHO!!!...
    test
  2. Lunatock

Lunatock New Member

damn straight. battling-wise you two are on par with each other (to me at least), so it should look to be a good match
    test
  3. Tha Jugganaut

Tha Jugganaut HAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

you must be retarded reguardless Cires getting reflexed this round reguardless of what he drops Skrybe will win surprisingly easily Hibernations allready lost two battles in this tournament against noodles more noticeably against beige so basically his cockriders will carry him to the finals Nyce Quota will beat black jesus Either Nimrod or Cire will get fucked out of a finals bid whoever comes out of that will end up getting jerked in finals Laws will beat I warfare I pretty easily Hibernation ends up dropping the wackest verse in the finals but ends up winning the tournament with either nim, cire or laws taking 2nd place Thats how its going down
    test
  4. ILLRoyalty

ILLRoyalty just pooted

my elementary school janitor was some old chick who looks like my friends dad.
    test
  5. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

Why Do The Wackest Most Insignificant Delusional Posters On This Forum Always Feel The Need To Even Log In To Make A Post Regarding MC's That Are On A Level They Will Never Reach

Youve Talked Countless Amount Of Shit On Me, Which Is Fine, Maybe You Dont Generally Feel Me As An MC, But My Votes Came From Laws, Nimrod, Spoonfull, Noodles, Medevil, Dirt/John Boot, BlackJesus etc etc, So If Youre Calling Them Dickriders, Why Dont You Ask Them To Battle, Or Shit, Ask Me To Battle, Maybe It Will Give You Some Experience And Youll Be Able To Find Out What The FUCK A Snare Is As A Result

Why Is It That "THA JUGGANUT" Thinks I Lost, But Beige, Who I Respect.. Told Me That He Was More Worried About Me Than Bux? And Why Did Noodles Give Me Daps An Be A Excellent Sport About It?

Because Theyre Respectable MC's Who Arent Bitter Wack Nobodies Like You

Delete Yourself From My Fucking 2nd Home
    test
  6. NyceQTV

NyceQTV Grayscale

man im so drunk irght now......that u gotta tell someone, all my alchy's know what im talkin bout......... and hibernation is my cousin yo.....no homo
    test
  7. KnomaD

KnomaD Resident Shit-talker

yo

So i keep missing these GRB signups... How do i get into the next one? Easy money.
    test
  8. Lunatock

Lunatock New Member

I love how he tells me my opinion is wrong.

Oh And Hibe, Try Not To Capitalize Every Word In A Sentence, Lol!
    test
  9. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

yup...easy ten bucks for one of the collection plate
    test
  10. KnomaD

you talk but yet you don't say how to get into the tournament when it next comes around... do you know? or did you just want to see yourself type?
    test
  11. Huey Fig Newton

Huey Fig Newton Rebel-He-Is

now you know what I've been dealing with ever since this fuckin faggot signed up.

watch, EVERY time you make a post he'll be the first one in the thread talkin shit to you.

it doesn't matter if everyone just agreed with you, thought what you said was funny or told you you had a nice track.

he WILL talk shit because he is THAT much of a fuckin loser...thats why he looks like the outcome of ryan seacrest and carmine gotti havin a child.

test
  12. Tha Jugganaut

Tha Jugganaut HAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

baby gonna cry? The post above resembles why i talk shit to you because you are a delusional wack fuck NOBODYS EVER SAID YOU WERE FUNNY OR THAT YOUR NICE and i dont start saying shit im joining it Dont flatter yourself idiot or even compare yourself to hibernation Hibernation is a ill mc his battles have sucked and im not gonna not say that he lost twice if i as well as many others believe it I dont talk shit because im that much of a loser get it right i talk shit because YOUR THAT MUCH OF A FUCKING LOSER idiot
    test
  13. ProFane

ProFane dB's Finest

the next one isnt gonna be till the end of the year there will be a couple post around the site when it comes about and it cost ten dollars to enter.
    test
  14. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

*wavez to everyone tha's argue'n* let's all partake a group hug, lol...
    test
  15. KnomaD

ok, thanks alot... So I'll keep watch here around the end of the year then... Good luck to those in the tourney.
    test
  16. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

I really do just like seeing myself type shit....seriously.
    test
  17. LACheartOfaSoulja

LACheartOfaSoulja Member

Question? wut's taking so long for the semi finals battles to be posted up...all this building up momentum for the next round is frustrating i could've sworn i was gonna hear some dope battles this weekend by pnut, Laws(my favorite in this tourney so far), Hibe, Skyrbe(which is also a favorite, Nimrod, and Cire...but when i log on friday,sat, sun.... i didn't see nothing....all this time being wasted in beef threads and senseless post when this tourney should've been moving alot more faster...ya'll stalling alot....the semi battle cards are up...set it up, get these do dates and let's give the rm audience wut they want....stop procrasinating
    test
  18. Huey Fig Newton

Huey Fig Newton Rebel-He-Is

translation
    test
  19. ProFane

ProFane dB's Finest

your cock is made out of cookies and cream

what you expect nuggrah
    test
  20. FactUnderground

FactUnderground Eff You

I can't wait to vote after all the "Round 1" verses are up.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.