GRB Summer 2006 - Semi Finals - Rules

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Hibernation, Jul 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

it means i think black jesus is going to beat you by votes that are wide apart.

he has had 3 no shows.. and he's a good artist.. he should have lines for days.

lol

no offense to yah nyce, but black is good stuff
    test
  2. NyceQTV

NyceQTV Grayscale

none takin, its all good homie, as long as u give the listens even shots.... ive been underdog every round other then last one, which i might have been, i dont know........just means i gotta come harder :wink:
    test
  3. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

G'Luck Pal'O'Mine...
    test
  4. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

gluck palentine.
    test
  5. NyceQTV

NyceQTV Grayscale

if u wanna post early black let me know.... all i gotta do is record now [fro]
    test
  6. BlackJesus

BlackJesus ***************

What is this post early you speak of?

Shit Im always last minute...

I am going to put forth some effort on this one...so Ill let you know if Im going to be ready early...but chances are it will be last minute again....Im a procrastonator.
    test
  7. ProFane

ProFane dB's Finest

i like Jesus but uhh am i the only one who thinks Quota is one of the top 5 left in this thing. i must be cuz cats saying he's gonna upset i keep seeing cats say he's gonna lose. i've seen Nyce make finals on other boards always drops soild shit. i dunno maybe i just feel his style kinda like Nahmed. some love him some dont really care for him.
    test
  8. Verbatim

Verbatim Mr Write

LMAO!!!!...wow...I was just informed my my oponent of the card....once again somehow I knew it would happen...dahwell
    test
  9. BlackJesus

Well of about 5 people who have made picks so far....Noodles is the only one who said I could win...so we can go ahead and squash the whole "Nyce is the underdog" thing...
    test
  10. Dirt

Dirt will stab you in public

u cants eem to jump off my dick can u tragic?

tragic is the white version of j-nyce...

I just noticed that..

yeah I suck wicked bad and I'm wack...

that's why without the kryan/shorty vote u got, I woulda shut u out..

I don't know why jeff allows anyone with your genetic pattern in these tournys,to compete,vote or just to observe...everyone knows your just a fuckin nuisance at best...I don't know why your still here...besides the fact u have no life...

but hey,if my kid looked like mini me,I prolly wouldn't wanna spend time with him either..

be a father to something besides your computer.
    test
  11. Kaotic33

Kaotic33 Owns You

ouch that was vicious

*eagerly anticipates tragics response*

I wArFaRe I vs. Laws
    Nimrod vs. Verbz aka Slanguistics
    Nyce Quota vs. BlackJesus - this'll be close but i think blackjesus will edge it unless he's a bit rusty
    Hibernation vs. Non$en$e
    Cire vs. P-Nut
    medevil vs. skrybeminds - prolly the closest battle this round but i think skrybe will edge it by a few votes.
    test
  12. NyceQTV

NyceQTV Grayscale

underdog thing dont matter.... but its def 2-2 not 5-1.... but predictions mean nothin...just let me know whenever ur done tho so we can get it goin playa
    test
  13. stop

stop New Member

How come Laws keeps getting easy opponents? This just gives him a reason to be lazy on his tracks again. As for Hibernation - he really needs to bring that Sticky Fingaz style because he sounded like he didn't care last round. Nice to see that they're both in the tournament still. I know that they can do a million times better.
    test
  14. ~CLutCh~

~CLutCh~ I'm Better Than You

10 bucks says verbz uses the same verse from last rnd

n jst MAYBE adds some shit to it lmao
    test
  15. BlackJesus

Counting some other threads its actually like 4-2 but it was 4-1 when I wrote that...but like you said its not like its a big deal...just dont want people thinkin I got a big head or anything...
    test
  16. Lunatock

Lunatock New Member

for some reason im more psyched about the pnut/cire match than anything else.
    test
  17. Reflexx

Reflexx [insert cool thing here]

I wArFaRe I vs. Laws.....Laws.
    Nimrod vs. Verbz aka Slanguistics......Jeff you're gay ;\ ...Im gonna go with Nim cuz hes more battle oriented, but I think Verbz has just as much of a chance if he doesnt half ass it or anything. If Nim can come old-nim style then he'll have a better chance, *hopes for a less length intro*...
    Nyce Quota vs. BlackJesus....Black Jesus is really chuck norris i think like skrybes has been sayin..lucky sunova beyorch gettin no shows all the way here haha. Im gonna go with Jesus for the upset, even though Quota's dope as fuck.
    Hibernation vs. Non$en$e....If Hibe brings it like he did the previosu rounds then hes got this in the bag I think, even though Nonsense is dope. Hibe just has to step up the punch game I think..
    Cire vs. P-Nut....Blah, P's more of a live battler, while Cire's just...Cire. Cire takes it.
    medevil vs. skrybeminds.....Yeah this's the battle of the Semis, which one hates to see either go home. Medevil came dope as fuck last round...Ive been bumping his track constantly as well as Skrybes haha. I really dunno about this one..its a toss up to see who puts more effort and time into it.. Imma go with skrybe for the fuck of it.

Gluck to all of ya.
    test
  18. _RhYmEs_

_RhYmEs_ Need Dope Beats??

Laws all the way,

as long as amy keeps writing for him hes straight,

laws and his weird punch lines hahhahahaa

UNo
    test
  19. L e S

L e S New Member

amy writes my intros