GRB Summer 2006 Rules/Battle Card - Third Round

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Hibernation, Jun 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ProFane

ProFane dB's Finest

im prolly reading what you posted wrong. but im not bitching at all about the spot. im not upset in any way. i just saw an oppurtunity to get in so i offered up some cash. you didnt accept so i offered a lil more other then that i dont believe i said anything else. im perfectly fine with you not selling me the spot. im also perfectly fine with you joining or rejoining the tourny i dont care at all.
    test
  2. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

hey d omen.. you know your bad when the person dissing you has been dissing me for decades
    test
  3. TheTruthNig

TheTruthNig New Member

Okay, so I was going to be an objective observer, but then I see D.Omen popping all this shit off....So I decide, okay, I'll check this dude's track, he must've got cheated or whatever....and I listen to the track and feel totally earfucked by a terrible flow and shoddy lyrics...So then I decided that it was his 'half assed shit' so I looked for his other tracks and guess what? They WERE JUST AS FUCKING TERRIBLE...Omen, everything you've said about yourself is a lie, so not only are you a liar, you're a narcissist AND even worse, you're fucking WACK.

See, I haven't posted in but one thread and your constant shit talking has taken an observer of the GRB to the point where it seemed NECESSARY to jump in and leave a comment about how you suck..

Omen, nobody cares about the situation you were in, nobody cares what happened to you the night before or whatever, the only thing you can be judged on is the track you make, you made a TERRIBLE track and you lost badly.

Your other shit is just as wack, and your constant bitching and complaining won't advance your mic skills (or lack thereof) to the point where you're actually good enough to compete...So go fucking practice and stop clinging to your fucking keyboard posting retorts to every word said about you, it looks fucking pathetic..
    test
  4. Noodles

::looks at skrybe in that throw in the towel for your boy kind of way::
    test
  5. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

when the fuck did noodles die and get reincarnated as cool? lmao...

Everytime I see your name I still remember that fiasco with you and kclipze at the wack site tourney and you harrassing the fuck outta everybody...lol

But I must admit...you are now officially allowed to sit at the cool kids lunch table...so what if you gotta sit next to dirt with his care bear t-shirt wearing ass...lol
    test
  6. Junq

Junq aka Junqtion

hahahahahhaha
    test
  7. JohnnyBoot

JohnnyBoot New Member

I had the panties,but I left them on your sisters body in the woods...

ya aunt look like burt reynolds....

ya girl punched me in the dick....with her mouth...

ya broke ass got a size 9 nike on ya right foot,and a size 7 mcwalmart on the left...

ya breath stink so bad,my speakers smoke when I play ya audios...

ya got enough earwax,u could press a double LP...

ya got so much fungus on ya toes,every time u take off a shoe u hear mario get bigger...

your moms a fuckin bitch..

(flexes)

(flexes from profile pose)

(under the leg,behind the back flex)
    test
  8. NyceQTV

NyceQTV Grayscale

damn... forgot all about this being due monday... atom keep posted on my status cuz i got hella shit going on...
    test
  9. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

ooh well yo keep me updated my dude cause i went at that shit hard this AM thinkin you already done haha dion had a post sayin quota bouta get in that ass lol
    but yeah i mean ima finish up, if you end up not bein able show let me kno so i can just drop some noshow shit

aim - j18yo
    email - j18yoo@gmail.com

or pm me on here
    test
  10. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

i got 40 bars done right now
    so i mean if you can just get up around that i wont write no more, its like 1:40-45 or so of actual spittin, total track would be like 2:20 with intro of beat and all, i was gonna go like 2:30 or so spittin alone, but since u busy maybe u can bump out that first time
    test
  11. NyceQTV

NyceQTV Grayscale

well ima try to get at it this morning.. im lookin for a beat now.... ill keep postin some shit to let u know so u dont have to waste nothin if i cant.... cuz i aint gonna be able to do it tommorrow or monday
    test
  12. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

ight, good looks on lettin me know tho man much respect
    ill check back tonight/tomorrow morning to see whats good so yeah just update it right here
    ima be at graduation parties for cousins and whatnot most of today till tonight
    test
  13. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

hope you got somethin, i dont like winnin by noshow anymore haha i like the fact you was gonna be hard competition
    i might go record my 40 bars today, its like 2:08 or so total, if you ended up writin that much
    if not, or if you got more just leave it here like i said before
    that way i wont post or ill make it longer like i originally planned

im ballin at 1 so i probably wont see it till later today
    test
  14. MicMyth

MicMyth Active Member

test
  15. L e S

L e S New Member

hey myth
    test
  16. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

laws you fag...

devils pie was my beat for next round....lol
    test
  17. Noodles

well excuuuuse me Mr. I-Was-Born-Cool
    test
  18. NyceQTV

NyceQTV Grayscale

well to keep u updated, i havent started yet...

i just got mad shit goin on right now, and work.... i gota couple hours right now, hope fully i can get in some type of mood, but right now its lookin doubtful.... but dont count on me no showin yet.... im still gonna try...
    test
  19. Noodles

^ dude... just shut up and give him a yes or a no...

from the looks of it
    your trying to give him the illusion that you are going to show but its going to be some horrible rancid shit

as far as we know, you got your shit writtena nd recorded to a t
    test
  20. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

lol @ noodles
    nyce quota a respectable dude i think
    anyways good looks on update, ima write more i guess just incase you end up writin and droppin i dont wanna be short
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.