GRB Summer 2006 Rules/Battle Card - Third Round

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Hibernation, Jun 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackJesus

BlackJesus ***************

No problem.

Maybe you enjoy wasting time...but I dont.

So if you got some kinda shit to get off your chest...make your cute little diss track or whatever and post it in the MP3 forum and watch that shit drop like a rock cause no one gives a fuck about you.

See what should have happend here....is Bloodshott should have taken the place of Goddess to avoid the 3 way...

I mean what happens...God forbid...if ninjas take over my house and take my family hostage? Really have you though about this? Like for some reason Im unable to post...what?...do you walk into the Semis? Now most of you know IF my family was in fact abducted by an evil ninja force hell bent on world domination...I would probly still get like a freestyle out or something...so your plan of taking Goddess's place in hopes I no show...(which by the way is the only way I would lose to you)...is completely hopless.

So why? really man why? Its a waste of time....
    test
  2. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

well sorry i hit you up did your mom die or something ..

im just saying you;ve been put threw each round

and your forced to write wat?? 20 bars? proubly less.. and your mad... w/e..

kinda gay to over react to nothing.. makes you look cool..

you seem to think im in it for money??

i want to battle... peroid... .
    test
  3. BlackJesus

Fuck it...

Whatever...

If you can get someone to change the matchups and put you in...not post under Goddess's name...Ill do it.

Then we can watch the hordes of really good emcees who had tough matchups early find there way back in because now they can...

No ones over reacting...you called me a bitch for not wanting to take advantage of a no show. Its not about the money for you...but for me it is %100 about the money...I could give a shit about bragging rights...

Fuck it if its personal and you just wanna battle....set up a thread outside the GRB.

Ill be there...
    test
  4. Pace Beats

why??? Im droping threw his name Thats how it works....
    you know that wont fucking work.... be a dick about it i dont care... its all up to you really... i thought it was up to goddes but aprently Everyone On this fucking board has there own way to solve shit... its not like im sneak attacking you

ill give you my fucking soundclick
    test
  5. BlackJesus

Bitch I found your soundclick...I did a search for "shit load of round 1 losses on numerous rap sites" and it came right up.

And dropping through his name is not "How it works" How it works is Goddess shows or no shows.

If you just wanted to battle...you would be ready to set some shit out outside the GRB.
    test
  6. ProFane

ProFane dB's Finest

Well BlackJesus is gonna get murdered in the next round. honestly duke you look scared to battle Pacewhatever. thats gonna get used agianst you hardcore next round. the worst part is your ten times better then this cat you shoulda just made up your mind what you were gonna do and post once with the details. if you were gonna contest him posting under Emcee's name then you soulda said so and been out. now your opening yourself to getting knocked to easily.

just my 2 cents. carryon with the bickering.
    test
  7. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

dont understand the fact of take'n someone's place in round 3...if bloodshot's name was left out and goddess said he's gonna no show, jus make blood and the goddess's opponent battle each other instead of have'n a 3-way, *throws in 2 cents*...
    test
  8. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

omfg... you people and your "avoid the threeway" theory...

have you not peered through the other thread where i shut the theory down?

If we don't have a three way now... we get a three way IN THE SEMI FINALS...

A threeway now.. would mean 2 people advance in one battle and therefore in the semi finals a threeway is avoided..

which is just what we did :)
    test
  9. BlackJesus

Oh jesus fucking christ...does anyonehere think Im afraid?

If thats what people are thinking...Ill battle Pace...god damn...

Pacemaker...get a mod to okay it or some shit...and Ill battle you.

There are you fucking happy now?
    test
  10. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

gay...

nobody thinks your afraid. I think its gay to let him in when he was never in the tourney to begin with...fuck that. If we're letting arbitrary assholes into the tourney a round before the semis then shit...let beige in. Not pacemaker...shit put warbux in...do something...dont do that.

bj it is your call...inorder for pacemaker to take goddess place you have to ok it. I say you dont...
    test
  11. Pace Beats

well if your down
    test
  12. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

lol thats about enough material for two bars...
    test
  13. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

what the bitching should be about is how Bloodshot got thrown in the Verbz vs Nimrod as blatant attempt to keep verbz and nim in the tourney......

not to take anything from shot, but thats the worst fucking place you coulda put 9 outta 10 cats lol. and the best possible thing that could have happened for both nim and verbz...now chances are both will advance.
    test
  14. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

i think its dope. Id rather see nim and verbz both advance than bloodshot and warfare...and thats not to take anything away from bloodshot or wrafare...but it is what it is.
    test
  15. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

hmm, i didn't think about that either...i don't wanna say that the 3-way occurence is suspect, i know back in the day that Jeff randomized fight cards with a spreadsheet or somethin...dunno how it was made for which match bloodshot would be added to...draw names out of a hat, no clue...
    test
  16. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

that means you're admitting that u'd like to hear an 8 minute verse from Nimrod where he disses two guys, lol...

you know it's gonna happen!!! lol
    test
  17. BlackJesus

thats mainly why I didnt want to do it...cause I didnt think it was fair to everyone else...that and I have a million other things going on this week so a no show would have been nice...but hey...

Dont wanna seem like a punk and duck some random ass dude who wants to jump into a tourney half way through the motherfucker...

I love how it was stupid for Sever to give Cire and extra day or whatever...but Im a bitch for not battling this clown.
    test
  18. Legacy Weapon

Legacy Weapon New Member

the motherfucking rules were that people coudn't jump into the tourney after it started

its the fuckign RULES. blackjesus has goddess as his opponent, end of story

if you fucking dont follow that rule then why not follow any rules...fuck it...you might as well not have a 2 minute limit, someone should be able to jump into finals, cheat and ban other opponents accounts, write a ten second verse without mentioning names and win

you people are seriosuly retarded

the rules are there for a reason, to keep some order in a tourney thats already falling apart with cheaters and shit

dont follow them you might as well lose as credibilty for the tournement

not that im in the tourney, and i dont have alot of posts, so ppl will prolly hate on me for stating the obvious truth
    test
  19. Pace Beats

you have 16 posts
    test
  20. ProFane

ProFane dB's Finest

tournies suck if there are a bunch of no-shows. if Goddess cant show and informs his Opponent ahead of time that someone else is showing under his name then it's never been a problem in the past. its when dudes try to sneak attack there opponent that the rules help protect them. if Goddess woulda never said shit then BlackJesus would have had to make an audio and his opponent would have been mistargeted putting him at a disadvantage. you keep saying its unfair for someone to get a free pass to round three. but what your basically doing is taking a free pass yourself. how fair is that to the guys who have to battle for there spot next round. you should have to battle your way into next round just like everyone else and if you know your opponent at the earliest time its possible for you to know then i dont see where your getting an unfair shake.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.