GRB Semifinals: Lynx vs. MC Propaganda

Discussion in 'GRB - '13 Grand Royal Audio Battle' started by J o o k, Sep 9, 2013.

?

Who won?

1. Free Lynx

40.0%
  2. MC Propaganda

60.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Free Lynx

Free Lynx ®m legend Peter Parker

O Wrd? I Aint kno that thnx

www.reverbnation.com/freelynx
    tapatalk
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  2. Nahmed

Nahmed Good Business

This shit was tough. Prop music is ill as shit and I haven't heard any from lynx yet but I'm sure it's probably dope. Of all the rappers in the tournament these two were my favorite. Lynx 1 and Prop 2. With all that said, this battle came down to the bars and I think bully's explanation was closest to mine but I have it going the other way. Lynx drop out in quality took a lot of punch out of the track. It made the delivery and even the flow sound off and I couldn't make out everything either. I actually think this was props best track in the tourney, either this one or rd 1 vs blackanese. Lynx came with some of his best #bars this round too. Nonetheless I think prop just got it.

V prop

Lynx let's cook on a track tho
    test
  3. Duane Jackson

Duane Jackson Active Member

Forgot to vote, am I to late? I don't know what it's at right now but shit this was a hard one to judge.. I think MC Prop might be the most polished in this tournament, his shit is always flawless, but there's something about Free Lynx style that draws me in, hes got that ill kind of drawl or whatever you wanna call that shit but his deliver is nasty, the only thing holding him back was that quality on the 2nd verse.. yeah just seen it's like 11-6 so my vote doesn't really matter, especially this late.. but if i had to choose right now, id lean towards Lynx slightly, can't doubt I might change my mind if I re-listen tomorrow, but right now, blunt in hand, drink in the other lmao.. im fuckin with Free's shit heavy right now
    test
  4. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

Man I think Lynn's quality really hurt him and I know that terrible feeling. As much as people say they'll look past it, it effects the listening. That being said, I really
    test
  5. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

• +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.