GRB Semifinals: Lynx vs. MC Propaganda

Discussion in 'GRB - '13 Grand Royal Audio Battle' started by J o o k, Sep 9, 2013.

?

Who won?

1. Free Lynx

40.0%
  2. MC Propaganda

60.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

Personally when I count votes I write all the names down on the polls then match up feedback with them names, and put a check mark or cross 'em off if it's some bullshit like "MC A sucks dick so I voted MC B". I basically just move past names that aren't on the polls. (unless a user informs us that polls don't work for them for some technical reason like @Bonnie B did.) Ain't too hard to click and vote, tbh. Hopefully next GRB we eliminate the polls altogether but we just didn't wanna change it mid-tournament this go round.

Learning as we go, b.

@RichY RiCh hit that poll, my G.
    test
  2. MC propaganda

MC propaganda Well-Known Member

Absolutely bro, makes sense. Y'all doin a great job.

But yeah, the GRB finals would be a nightmare for everybody with poll votes lol
    test
  3. Killa B Kilt

Killa B Kilt Member

shit was hella exciting like riding a unicycle and suckin whippets

I love Lynx's style he started off amazing. kinda fell off at the end imo
    Still carrying spoon around like it's weekend at bernie's - lol

Thought lynx was gunna take this cuz last time prop didnt say much vs eng, but I voted for prop. i dont know why, prolly cuz his style is super easy to listen to, he comes clean.
    lots of decent punches delivered in his nice rhyme schemes.

i unno
    test
  4. Sin Skywalker

Yeah we gonna have to do that like the 3-way battles, tbh. Some type of point system per vote per place most likely.
    test
  5. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

kinda sums it up for me..

lol Prop look and sound like engineer
    Looking past the quality of lynx audio id say he got this by a slight margin.. might be a slight bit of bias as far as that's concerned because for most cats honestly I wouldn't look past the quality..

also attests to his skill cuz Lynx on a shitty audio sounds better then 90 percent of the cats here..

Prop was clean and the track was dope..
    test
  6. xddrx

xddrx sugabezy

gtfoh? seriously dude? lol
    look here - yea its a battle n nuthin is off limits BUT my opinion is my opinion n i felt the switch up fell off n the racist shit was a crutch
    out of everybody on this site there are most likely only a few who vote without emotions involved n trust i am one of them
    if i feel my emotions will weigh in then i wont vote - like i didnt vote on the battle my homeboy was in round one becuz that was the homie n i aint wanna vote just becuz he was the homie n i like shit 2 be fair
    out of everyone else who voted in here u tell me to gtfoh - calm ur emotions down bro - its a battle and when ppl vote its no holds barred
    test
  7. Free Lynx

Free Lynx ®m legend Peter Parker

• +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  8. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

prop - first vere was real ill , killed it but not Too many lines that fit besides the tom petty one , second verse.. free on fixing yah ac / listening to az was ill , eng in 3 huh lol herpes n a limp dick , Freee bird line was fire tho both beats fire , beat selection fire came really hard very nice prop

lynx - jojo pelligrino , hella cemo killed me , spoon line was dope lol , Gallagher , god damn , killing the second verse fuck the quality alll on the av awkwarddd , that was ill , not proactive ,

this is hard to vote on i didnt think props first verse had as many hard hitting lines but god damn he still killed it

i think im going to give it to lynx , i sat here for a while listening to both and i think he was alittle more direct , i ignored the quality because i have pretty good headphones and could hear everything he said (i dont read your lyrics)

props to both tho
    test
  9. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

dropped my vote on the radio
    test
  10. double ML

double ML plekz = wannabe thought police

parker's quality fell the fuck off in the second half
    still, those jo jo pelligrino/chemo and spoon/weekend at bernie's lines were :funny:

mc prop though- :rio:

mo fo came out with the agression. 106 & park- free's a bitch :drakecheese:

flow was off the charts, plus the beat was dope :pignosesmile:
    test
  11. Free Lynx

test
  12. Taiyamo Denku

Taiyamo Denku W.A.S.T.E.L.A.N.D.S.

DOPE BATTLE

LYNX - Lines on Point Dope Ish ... HA at Intro ... LOL I think the lack of your m Box took away from your battle ... But the punches are definately strong ....

PROP - way better then your ish against me actually I think this is the hardest battle of the tourney from you . DOPE ish .. link the beats and the punches were on point very strong battle ... would have been hard to beat .

V. PROP
    test
  13. Sin Skywalker

Free Lynx - That Intro :funny: , That aggression and confidence is always there man. The opening lines was on point. The Brandon Lee line was dope. Flow was on point. Wish ya M Box ain't die on you. Second verse was decent. The DNA gap line was creative. Won't change ya status line. DZK voting fairly line :funny: Dope shit as always b.

Prop - Also got that mean gritty style to him. The free flips was cool. Uma Thurman line. Free line obama phone. Putting DZK putting free in a box like AOL. Vending machines / coke line. Episode of 106 free's a bitch. Beat switch up that second beat hard. Flow was dope through the whole first beat also. Delivery on point. Won't see Free-On / AC. Brag about fuckin OJ sister. Lol. Personals man.

Both y'all extremely dope and I'd love to see both of you in the finals, tbh. Either one of you probably could'a took the whole thing. Shame Lynx M Box went out it kinda took from the overall quality of his joint but I tried not to deduct nothing from it. I think Prop got it though. Personals was hitting to me and the audio was a little cleaner overall. Definitely close as shit though. Both of you polished as shit and got mean lines and deliveries.

Vote - Prop by a VERY SLIM margin IMO.
    test
  14. Maria.

Maria. ****************************

I'm in the middle of a move and have made sure I've had time to listen to all of these entries a bunch but I don't have time to leave feedback tonight.

V/Lynx, you guys can count it or not. All of these battles were tight imo, his first half won it for me.
    test
  15. MC propaganda

Appreciate the votes y'all. Great battle. @Blackanese don't forget to leave feed
    test
  16. DefKnotEmo

DefKnotEmo G.R.G.

Free Lynx- Wow how did you get walter white's son to get on your intro? Celeb connects! DOPE fucking beat. Wow @ the opening scheme, hella chemo lol. I hope your parent see you, you let them down. GOD DAMN :arggggggh:. If you vote prop 1, its politics nice. Block allumini, your not amongst mine jesus. Everybody expects deception when your name was involved nice. Your daughter on teen mom with my baby in her Ruthless. Wow@ this second verse sounds like shit DefKnotMyEquipment.
    Hes not productive lol. Got to be meh after that.

Mc Propaganda- Dope beat. You dont sound like bux b. Meek mill line was funny. Ready to meet bill nice. Free falling/Tom Petty line was sick. obama phone line was funny as hell. 106 line was dope. Between the Obama line and 106 line seemed filler. Beat switch was monsterous. Way better then the first one.
    Lynrd Skynrd line was DOPE.

Overall this could go either way, but preference wise I prefer the grittiness of Free Lynx

Vote-Free Lynx
    test
  17. Free Lynx

Thnx for the feed

I thought that a dna gap or problem line was the best shit ever

Too bad no one wanna hear it cuz the audio is ass

www.reverbnation.com/freelynx
    tapatalk
    test
  18. MC propaganda

test
  19. Free Lynx

test
  20. iLLy

iLLy will fuck you up.

I love lynx style. Always been a fan although I just think prop is. The hungriest out of anyone that's left. Mad respect for both you but I have to give it too prop. By the way lynx your quality half way through was kind of rough bro
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.