GRB Semifinals: Lynx vs. MC Propaganda

Discussion in 'GRB - '13 Grand Royal Audio Battle' started by J o o k, Sep 9, 2013.

?

Who won?

1. Free Lynx

40.0%
  2. MC Propaganda

60.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

GRB - Grand Royal Audio Battle 2013 Rules - Semi Finals

$1,800.00 up for grab!

- Semi Final Round Audios are DUE Monday night September 16th at 11:59 pm PST.
    - Theme: up to 2-3+ Minutes must be about your opponent(s).
    - You must mention their BOARD name(s). Must be at least 2 minutes.
    - YOU MUST post using your board name that is registered to the match. Others will be DQ'ed.
    - NEW RULE: All participants must vote on at least three other battles and post the links to the battles they voted on in their matches using ONE post to do so. If your links are not in by the time the battle closes for votes (Friday 11:59EST) then you will lose one vote for every link missing.YOU MUST LEAVE AT LEAST THREE LINES OF FEEDBACK WITH YOUR VOTE (IN ADDITION TO VOTING ON THE POLL). IF YOU DO NOT LEAVE FEEDBACK YOU WILL NOT BE CREDITED FOR THE VOTE.- No Comments allowed on battle until both battlers have posted their battle songs. You can also post videos.
    - Aiming for votes or voting rings will not be tolerated. If my team catches wind of such you will be DQ'd without question.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns, contact me immediately via PM or Email -Yelp001@gmail.com
    Polls will be edited in mid-week (as they are only allowed to be open for seven days due to board settings).
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2013
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 4
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  2. Free Lynx

Free Lynx ®m legend Peter Parker

• +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  3. MC propaganda

MC propaganda Well-Known Member

• +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  4. MC propaganda

soundcloud dot com / int3rnational

wont stream it with the audio but its on the site
    test
  5. SHITTY Bang Bang

SHITTY Bang Bang freestyle fanatic

damn son parker came hard but prop came so much harder

dope lines from both but i feel prop put in more work

vote - prop
    test
  6. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

Lynx, stop saying the n-word you fucking wigger. I don't care if you're Puerto rican. faggot. I dunno which one of you dissed me in your verse, but I hate you fucks. fuck.

v/whoever PM's me first asking me for their vote.
    test
  7. MC propaganda

We'll just let you sit this one out bro. Your love for me is too strong to look past.

No polls this round?
    test
  8. xddrx

xddrx sugabezy

to me this one was pretty close so it came down to a few key bars that earned my vote lynx u was really going in but at the same time that switch up went from good to just okay and prop u came with it and didn't 4get 2 bring ur cockyness along wit cha lol this was the 2nd battle i heard more racist shit tho ::bummer:: i hate hearing racist lines in battles - 2 me thats a sad cop out and it would take mad bars to over shadow the use of such a crutch and it can be done but it wasn't this time
    - vote PROP
    test
  9. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

parker, was bout to comment on second half vocals then I seen your mbox dumped it. no problem.
    seems like not just quality though, like you rushed your flow that half and fell off flow wise compared to the first half. 1st half was whoo00oo tho.

politics scheme was dope....but aint no politics here homey
    aha teen mom w/my baby in her line was tight..
    acne proactive line...damn.
    cab watcher/ave awkward scheme was clean...

yo - prop, tryin to eat mother fukkuz.....gay comment. ; )

weak skill scheme was tight....
    Obama phone......78 line was aigh
    you aint tony parker like was tight.

I'll break it down like this scientifically since park's quality might fuck some people up who are lazy......

--> parker's lines were more "matter of fact," prop's punches were more creative. They both delivered some hard shit, but prop's delivery stayed more consistent. Beat selection was equal. Prop's mixture of delivery and punches made his punches hit harder, so I have to vote for prop on this. Parker you were ill though.

Vote - prop.
    test
  10. Free Lynx

Its a battle no hold s barred ma gtfoh

www.reverbnation.com/freelynx
    tapatalk
    test
  11. Free Lynx

• +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  12. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

always keeps it reality
    test
  13. MC propaganda

Indeed indeed @g.t.

And he seems to have it out for both of us, just maybe me more, who knows. its all love, ain't nada to me. We can't all be honorary goonies.

Your line about it hit it on the nail in ya verse tho lol. DZK for president.
    test
  14. BULLY

BULLY LOL

Seriously propaganda reminds me alot of Engineer. Engineer a little more polished overall. But prop has been consistent as hell. Prop can rap and had alot of punches, like every other bar, but i aint really think the punches stood out or hit hard.

Parker shit was vicious and his punchlines are executed perfect in the 1st verse. That second verse really hurt shit because so much of parker's shit comes from the way he delivers it, but the verse was also much weaker imo. That mic aint allow the delivery to shine through. 1st verse parker dropped was winning this battle IMO. 2nd verse was aiight despite the quality.

This a tough vote for real.

I feel like prop gonna win this battle. But imo Parker 1st half was better than props 1st and 2nd half, but his 2nd half was worse than props 1st and 2nd half.

Gotta give Parker the vote cause its about even overall and parker had to record through a can with a string.

v/ Free Lynx
    test
  15. MC propaganda

Appreciate the votes thus far and feed.

Not sure if the polls have any meaning now that they're added at this point, but If @g.t. , @xddrx or @SHITTY Bang Bang need to hit em, heres a reminder. thanks yall
    test
  16. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

that 1st verse of Lynx's was the tipping point for me - would vote Lynx.

Prop you rapped your ass off, I just don't feel your aggression as much.

(my votes don't count btw - just showing some support for the comp)
    test
  17. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

damn dope battle, free lynx fire as usual, hope this goes tie like last round honestly lol

but damn, all this was tied up in almost every catergory except personals, which i think prop got... but u two had the sickest deliveries this whole tourney, great battle

vote-prop
    test
  18. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

Is there a reaaon yall aint hittin the poll?
    test
  19. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

Polls got added late they weren't there at the deadline on the battles. I caught it late and added them in, tbh. But hopefully everybody checks back and hits the poll. I'll try and @ everybody who votes in the thread before they was up.

@BULLY
    @xddrx
    @SHITTY Bang Bang
    @DZK

Could you guys make sure to hit the polls, tbh. Appreciate it.

Also @Nimrod , @Bad Dude , @Ayem , & @RichY RiCh - appreciate if y'all check out the battles and vote.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2013
    test
  20. MC propaganda

Poll votes are confusing tbh. You guys always go back and recheck the feedback/to see if any were missed anyway. I know y'all got a hard job to do tho, ain't no sweat as long as they all accounted for RichY RiCh also forgot to hit it.

Appreciate y'all thus far once again tho. I'm gonna drop some votes myself soon
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.