GRB Semifinals discussion thread

Discussion in 'GRB - '13 Grand Royal Audio Battle' started by J o o k, Sep 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Free Lynx

Free Lynx ®m legend Peter Parker

Yall fcked up by losing noodles

He the only one going extra hard with front Pg articles n shit

An @Newportz as well

Jook putting money into it ud think he would do more to keep it active

Like doing away with polls and tagging every contestant into the battle threads so they remember to vote if they are active

www.reverbnation.com/freelynx
    tapatalk
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  2. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

I think that the trial run was a good experience to iron these things all out and learn from. Next one if these certain things are worked out, I'm not gunna be so shy as to not show my real life peoples the tournament and give it a whole new audience - hopefully more would do the same.

I'm not judging next time - imma compete.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  3. Free Lynx

Thats cool. Im def not competing but I'll be watching from afar

tapatalk
    test
  4. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

We definitely going to have to work on a better system and work out the kinks next go round, b. And take advice from members into consideration for sure. I don't know if there is such thing as a perfect system in any type of voting but we'll see what kinda changes we can make and address the issues as best we can.
    test
  5. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

judging is always going to be a tough thing to work out , getting all members to vote would be terrible , the way were doing it now is alright but a lot of battlers lose then dont vote after the fact , if you make a judging pool a good 10 judges i think that would be the best way to go about it , 10 reliable people who have voted well in the past (bully) but finding dudes like him is kinda hard , definitely something to be discussed for the future

i agree with lynx about noodles tho , you guys needed people like him , he was promoting the fuck out of the grb
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  6. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

last radio show i suggested battlers vote on the judges and that be their only vote
    enough people in the grbs its not too much bias for the judges and its only so many salty people about the judges
    at least till it backfires on some people
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  7. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

Trying to vote at a bar and my service is awful, are my posts showing up?
    test
  8. Pace Beats

is this a bar that plays nothing but grb verses? i hope so
    test
  9. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

About half of your posts show up it cuts off in the middle of the text for some reason but I don't think that would be a service issue. The votes on the poll showed up in at least 2 battles that I seen though.
    test
  10. xddrx

xddrx sugabezy

imo this was a good run perhaps a few loose ends but you all gotta remember that it had been a good while since they last held this tourny so there are bound to be a few hiccups along the way as they get back into the swing of things - of course more organization would help but hey, they aint have to do this at all
    so i commend their effort in putting this together AND i never voted with hate just 2 add that in but i guess some are expecting that so much that they read into honesty a bit too much. we are all flawed and when a voter explains why they voted the way they voted take it as just that and not them being a pissed off hater - saying that or even thinking makes you appear immature
    just my two cents
    cant wait to hear the finals
    test
  11. Free Lynx

Long post but your music is still ass :/

tapatalk
    test
  12. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

i dont care if illy makes the finals or not but it definitely wasnt tied when voting was supposed to be closed
    test
  13. xddrx

xddrx sugabezy

lmao lynx u hate chicks or something my dude? lol u sure are goijg hard on my posts all of a sudden - riddle me this, how is any of my music ass if u dont listen to it? oh so you do listen to my music. okay well thank you i have love for all my fans
    test
  14. Pace Beats

yeah that shit wasnt closed at the right time at all lol im fine with it tho , illys dope and im sure @Punches doesnt care
    test
  15. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

Don't worry, his music isn't any better.
    test
  16. xddrx

xddrx sugabezy

that makes it that much worse for him to single out a female 4 no reason smh i guess misery loves company or perhaps it seemed like im the easier target to bitch and complain at as if i was the only person who voted for prop instead of him
    test
  17. Free Lynx

A female wanna be equal well then when i keep it real with your busted ass for saying that racism shit u wanna say its cuz u have a pussy Is why im singling you out??

Nah u retarded burnt pirranah lookin bitch i just said if u get offended ez u Aint built for that rm life

U GARBAGE :funny:

tapatalk
    test
  18. Free Lynx

test
  19. Pace Beats

props to @Nahmed tho , dude is dope as fuck
    test
  20. Free Lynx