GRB Round 3: MC Propaganda vs. ENGengENG

Discussion in 'GRB - '13 Grand Royal Audio Battle' started by J o o k, Aug 26, 2013.

?

Who won?

1. Prop

68.2%
  2. Eng

31.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

I wish I could vote this one a tie.

In all honesty, Eng had a lot of punchlines and a dope/mean flow.
    Prop had the punchlines also and a dope/mean flow as well.

Quality, etc. was all equal to me. All on point, too.

I'd have to choose prop, on account of liking his word play more.
    test
  2. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

eng- lol germany line, lol @ look the camera man in his eyes, lol grandmaster p line, hi jacking line, as usual dope delivery and dope flow, really liked the beat too

prop-lol n stops at 3 had to think about it, lol wii fitness, lol sister/twister line, lmao @ degree for men, lol @ onyx line, lol @ canadian hops line, lol carbon copy of lance bass, lol @ scale 1-10/broke it, lol action bronson mix, really dope delivery and flow, beat was alright

vote-prop, really close battle, but in the end it came down to prop had more doper shit since his was a min longer, it was really close and that extra min for prop helped him cuz it gave him more hard hitting shit enjoyed both tracks though
    test
  3. ENGengENG

ENGengENG victim of power issues

i just wanted to see who voted for who.. dope verse btw
    test
  4. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

I thought Eng won with more clever punches and a cleaner flow. the punches were setup better and I understood every line while listening for the first time, as opposed to some of MC Prop's which I didn't quite get... in fact, a lot which I didn't quite get.

not sure why this is such a close battle

v/Eng
    test
  5. MC propaganda

MC propaganda Well-Known Member

Lol, Of course you didn't, and don't ^

and its cool Eng although votes have been visible for a minute now. Good show as well.

@RichY RiCh don't forget to hit the poll, thanks for the honest votes.
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2013
    test
  6. Killa B Kilt

Killa B Kilt Member

both did what they do
    eng came super clean as he always duz. counted 9 bars i liked. found the vocal sample in the beat was bit distracting tho
    prop had 13 bars i liked . rapped longer but may not have been as consistent with the heavy hitters as eng but still came with more overall to slightly push ahead...really hard vote

v for P
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  7. SHITTY Bang Bang

SHITTY Bang Bang freestyle fanatic

starting to smell out who the new goonie member is tbh .... hmmmmm
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  8. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

This sit was bananas..

I really came in expecting for engineer to demolish.. He's one of those cats who always does enough to win.. I think this time it wasn't as solid for real.. And I kinda wants more at the end..

Prop had me dying.. Honestly never really considered him a contender.. Haven't heard to many audits from him.. But he canoe wicked.. I've been trying to work in a Paula dean line since round 1.. Lol..

I love fat jokes... It sucks I can't ever really go in on some fat jokes when I battle someone cuz....I'm kinda fat..

I drunk.. And I'm pretty swayed to prop
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  9. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

honestly prop is like the new kid on the block thats an og and i dont give a fuck who give me propr ima fair voter and ill always be

his style just hits with me

eng: ur dope man no doubt about it, ur style to me just doesnt catch my attention tho, i dont know how to explain it, but u got lines but i find ur battle tracks somethin that ggives me more hunger

prop: ur flow and delivery alone get me goin, some of ur lines were pretty forced but i enjoyed ur track mkre no doubt

vote : propaganda

its all in the media bruh
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  10. warbux

warbux Robber Dinero

edited my vote w/ breakdown if anybody cares
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  11. Nahmed

Nahmed Good Business

This was the best battle of the tourney so far, as far as skills on both sides. Both had bars, both had delivery and flow and everything. 2 of the best 5 rappers in this tourney in my opinion. All that aside... Eng is cold as fuck but I think Prop got it. The difference in the amount of bars made it easier to judge, it was almost 2 to 1, otherwise it may have been a tough decision. Prop is a ridiculously good rapper tbh and he had the bars here to take it hands down

Vote - Prop
    test
  12. MC propaganda

MC propaganda Well-Known Member

test
  13. Duane Jackson

Duane Jackson Active Member

this battle is what this shit is all about.. both polished, bars, flow, delivery, whole deal.

engineer picked the perfect beat and destroyed it, hes got a nasty style for this kinda shit everything hits, voice delivers everything at the perfect time, never goes much longer than 2:20 a round but he uses all 2:20 bar for bar for the most part, shit was powerful, possibly my favorite this round, lets see what prop workin with

damn.. ya'll both a style built for this GRB shit, the way ya'll deliver ya'll shit is polished as fuck, i can dig it, this is real rap. both beats official, really liking the switch up tho, lol @ single ichiro line

man.. ya'll both did each other dirty, i wish ya'll were tying cause id just let shit ride.. but being it doesn't do anything but lose me a vote right now to do that... i gotta roll with prop, both went crazy, probably the 2 best in the tournament besides illy (i still dont know why he isnt consider above bux, hes way nicer)
    test
  14. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

Alright I've listened to this one a ton of times now...dopest battle of the tourney in my opinion.

I think prop got eng in the personals but the rest of the lines were very even to me.

I think the style comes down to preference and I'm giving eng the edge here.

Crazyy close and I'd go tie if I could...so I'll be diplomatic and go Eng because I think the poll should be closer than it shows

Dope battle
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  15. DefKnotEmo

DefKnotEmo G.R.G.

Eng= Nazi germany line was dope, scared to look the camera man into his the eye ,kramer commy santa LMFAO, Magic show line was dope, lice from his partners beard HAHAHAA. Wow this seems so short lived.

Mc Propaganda=Wow dope beat man! Dude you have a sick delivery. Boys from men line was dope,Eng stops at 3 wow, wii fitness LFMAOOOO, sister twister/boa constrictor scemes were really dope, Degree for men, Jesus man too many quotables.

Vote= Mc Propaganda

Jesus man honestly Engineer is seriously dope, but I feel like you didnt put forth the effort you couldve. It couldve been alot closer. Prop just came correct.
    test
  16. iLLy

iLLy will fuck you up.

Eng is my favorite in this whole league, I always loving listening to his verses

Eng i thought you did your thing, best adlibs ever, always sounds crisp and clean and i remember back in the day you used to have trouble with your flow but now your very polished...But man, Prop had the verse of the round, i give you a lot of credit man, your verse was dope...wii fitness, degree for men, verse had me laughing. Gotta give this to Prop thought

Both of you deserve to make it thought. Respect

Vote - Prop
    test
  17. Duane Jackson

Duane Jackson Active Member

poll should definitely be closer, every time i listen i can easily change my mind on who i think won
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  18. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

Mc Propaganda - 15
    EngENGEng - 7

MC Propaganda wins.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.